Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Questions about the offer, status, package to GearBest!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post

Yes I received my refund in a few minutes and confirmation from Paypal.
    About 48 hrs on mine.
    Its done now. Reordered and paid with coupon applied. Yea!... Fingers crossed, com comes as Android 7.1 and quickly.
    In my hast, and not wanting to allow another error... I forgot to add minor accessories or apply my points. Oh well? I sent a message, and may try chat. No worries either way.

I will be picking your brain in the near future.
    Sorry about that. Lol.
    I understand the h96 Pro Plus can have heat dissipation problems. It seems like a simple mod to correct, by venting the cover. But I am highly reluctant to do anything because of voiding the warranty. I will wait and see, but what are your thoughts here? Thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by ClarkKent View Post

About 48 hrs on mine.
      Its done now. Reordered and paid with coupon applied. Yea!... Fingers crossed, com comes as Android 7.1 and quickly.
      In my hast, and not wanting to allow another error... I forgot to add minor accessories or apply my points. Oh well? I sent a message, and may try chat. No worries either way.

I will be picking your brain in the near future.
      Sorry about that. Lol.
      I understand the h96 Pro Plus can have heat dissipation problems. It seems like a simple mod to correct, by venting the cover. But I am highly reluctant to do anything because of voiding the warranty. I will wait and see, but what are your thoughts here? Thank you
      Glad that everything is resolved and within the 2 day period specified by Gearbest, so all good there.

I think that it will be useful to see what others say on the threads dedicated to the box and from there decide what is best for you from the experience that you have with the box and the thoughts of other owners.

You may find that it works perfectly for your need straight away.

Comment

• Originally posted by panchovilla View Post

Coupon expired already?
        I think you have to know your time zones pretty well, maybe? From Central us, my coupon seem to apply 26 hours ago. It looks like a processing order, I have DHL... So something should happen pretty soon. I'd say keep trying unless you understand UTC

Comment

Thank you rep for replying, I didn't think I sent that to you? That's sort of the attitude that I encountered during my latest gearbest experience. I understand how coupons and expirations work, especially when clearly stated. I said my best efforts were used. Please tell me how to communicate the problem. I was trying to tell CS that even when using a coupon properly either in the cart, or at the payment portal the price went up. Is that clear? Kelly, the Cs rep finally just close the case on me, suggesting I open another ticket.. if they would have looked in my cart, noting the posting times, I think one could see that I was telling the truth, and was accurate. It was a very bad experience. Very much not like my other 7 purchases over the past year-and-a-half. You are the company whose mission statement is superior customer service. Correct? Yes? This was an opportunity, I would have immediately felt like a happy customer... If you had noticed that I was going to try again, one last time to work with gearbest. And surprised me by offering to help that transaction go smoothly. So I do not have to look again, please tell me when the alpha wise h96 Pro Plus coupon sale will expire, please? Please indicate the unit count availability.. I will finish sale ASAP,, but I need my refund Monies first. Am I being unreasonable? Thanks for the chat
          hi,
          could you give me your order number? I let CS to deal with as soon as possible.
          thank you for your contact and I will try my best to help.
          wish you have a nice day!
          #1 Gearbest TV Box & Mini PC Page
          #2 Gearbest Super Coupon,$0.99 Zone>>https://goo.gl/CVumqe
          #3 #Gearbest #Bumper #Harvest Party: https://goo.gl/i9CYnq

Comment

• Originally posted by gearbest View Post

hi,
            number is WP1709130045545221.
            That is very kind. Yes I would appreciate your checking order that all will be smooth sailing.

Our colleague is checking this issue
            reply to MT17091400021.

Re:
            I forgot to apply my points and add this item: Maikou TF / SD Card Reader with USB 2.0 / Micro USB Interface
            ​​​​​​.. please try to add?

again thank you for checking. Please understand adding item is secondary. Delivery speed is primary.
            ​​​​​​
            Do not allow added item to delay smooth and quick DHL delivery.
            Feel free to instruct customer service Too Close ticket, if that's the case.

Last request, can you verify time expected Courier pick up for dispatch?

Comment

• Hi

Placed a order on Wed 9/6 and of course I knew overseas shipping takes a long time but its the 9/14 and I would have hoped to have gotten a tracking number by now. If not receiving after 8 days and not getting a tracking number means it hasn't shipped I will probably want to cancel my order.

Comment

Alfawise H96 Pro+ TV Box
                coupon: H96PPGB $47.49

Click image for larger version

Name:	h96.png
Views:	1
Size:	339.9 KB
ID:	670779

Alfawise H96 Pro+ TV Box*
                coupon: H96PPGB * * * * $47.49
                https://www.gearbest.com/tv-box-mini...88.html?wid=21
                the link takes me to the webpage listed at $59.99.
                The first time I added it to the cart it was $59.99...
                When I selected in my cart window for check out, it says the flash sale is over and the price increases to $73.99

the next time I selected off of the webpage listed as $59.99 it goes into the cart and is immediately priced at $73.99

my guess is your webmaster is either way overworked period or something else?

Comment

• trebor
                  trebor commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Must login to make coupons work
                  Works fine here and below

the link takes me to the webpage listed at $59.99.
                The first time I added it to the cart it was $59.99...
                When I selected in my cart window for check out, it says the flash sale is over and the price increases to $73.99

the next time I selected off of the webpage listed as $59.99 it goes into the cart and is immediately priced at $73.99

my guess is your webmaster is either way overworked period or something else?
                ClarkKent, I first logged in and then added it to the cart and it was $59.99, then i had to add the coupon code to get the discount price of $47.49. That is how it worked for me fifteen minutes ago. I also picked the fasted and cheapest shipping as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by neutester View Post

ClarkKent, I first logged in and then added it to the cart and it was $59.99, then i had to add the coupon code to get the discount price of $47.49. That is how it worked for me fifteen minutes ago. I also picked the fasted and cheapest shipping as well.
                  Maybe that's the case, to be honest I can't quite remember I know it said flash sale over...
                  I felt like we had already passed by the points promo area when this happened.
                  I did not move on to check out truth be told I think I put in 15 hours last week and then had to cancel the sale over pricing issue

┬* I re-purchased 48 hours ago on that crazy UTC promotion. Sale looks correct and it's in processing, I've talked to a couple of folks....

They claim an address error which I don't understand. And have referred me to a service ticket and it will not come up in the search no matter what I do.
                  Hanging in limbo no ┬*unfortunately.
                  ┬* When I get a TV box I've got to have it expressed, at that point I've done all the waiting I can. Other items by snail shipping' is okay..

so I'm really excited I think I made a good choice, a fantastic price...
                  ┬* but until it's in the shippers hands,
                  ┬*I'm anxious once again especially with gearbest.
                  I'm hoping to get one with two extra USBS and a gift of ddr4., we'll see fingers crossed.

thanks for the reply I hope they have a good Community here... Once my device arrives I'm sure all have to tweak it somewhere.
                  Long post sorry. Chow
                  Last edited by ClarkKent; 09-15-2017, 20:51.

Comment

• Originally posted by neutester View Post

Must login to make coupons work
                    Works fine here and below+
                    ​​​NEGATIVE.
                    directly from a $59.99 webpage to the cart showing as $73.99, to check out at $73.99 refusing the coupon...
                    Saying that coupon has expired. Correct me if I'm wrong I think it's 6 or 7 hours old. My recent go round I couldn't make them understand that either. I still contend there app is a little buggy when it comes to pricing.

Last time at the higher price I went ahead through and made the purchase, because of great faith in customer service to make it right. If you followed any of this I have a processing order at the correct coupon price $47.49 but it fails to move out of the building and on its way, despite DHL,
                    despite 3 gearbest employees being involved. I cannot seem to get a straight answer and commitment to shoot. I'm pretty much at a loss at this point maybe it's an omen, or my yang has gone yang. IDKN

Comment

number is WP1709130045545221.
                      That is very kind. Yes I would appreciate your checking order that all will be smooth sailing.

Our colleague is checking this issue
                      reply to MT17091400021.

Re:
                      I forgot to apply my points and add this item: Maikou TF / SD Card Reader with USB 2.0 / Micro USB Interface
                      ​​​​​​.. please try to add?

again thank you for checking. Please understand adding item is secondary. Delivery speed is primary.
                      ​​​​​​
                      Do not allow added item to delay smooth and quick DHL delivery.
                      Feel free to instruct customer service Too Close ticket, if that's the case.

Last request, can you verify time expected Courier pick up for dispatch?
                      I truly thought you'd get back to me by now. Do you have any good news? Some is needed, and greatly appreciated. Thanks

Comment

hi,
                        I think I posted that wrong, sorry. I had hoped to hear from you by now with some good news. Any news would be good about now. Do you have any? Thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by unsure View Post
                          Hi

Placed a order on Wed 9/6 and of course I knew overseas shipping takes a long time but its the 9/14 and I would have hoped to have gotten a tracking number by now. If not receiving after 8 days and not getting a tracking number means it hasn't shipped I will probably want to cancel my order.
                          My experience has been generally about 2 days processing sometimes 3, and in route 4 at least two days before you get a tracking number. Especially with Netherland post shipping. You should be able to go to your account information look up orders and it'll tell you whether it's processing or dispatched. Yes?

Comment

• MECOOL KI PRO TV Box
                            Amlogic S905D Hybrid Android DVB T2 + S2 Satellite Receiver
                            Flash Deal $75.99

Click image for larger version

Name:	dtv.png
Views:	1
Size:	328.7 KB
ID:	670867 https://www.gearbest.com/tv-box-mini-pc/pp_629408.html
                            #1 Gearbest TV Box & Mini PC Page
                            #2 Gearbest Super Coupon,$0.99 Zone>>https://goo.gl/CVumqe
                            #3 #Gearbest #Bumper #Harvest Party: https://goo.gl/i9CYnq

Comment

• My experience has been generally about 2 days processing sometimes 3, and in route 4 at least two days before you get a tracking number. Especially with Netherland post shipping. You should be able to go to your account information look up orders and it'll tell you whether it's processing or dispatched. Yes?[/QUOTE]

This attachment is from my account
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X