Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Questions about the Offers, status, package to GearBest! and Support

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    I've just received the tablet, but without the keyboard case. When will I get that?
    I know it was free but it was part of the order.

    Comment


      Originally posted by gearbest View Post


      Hi dear,
      Here is the tracking information :


      Hope it will help you.

      Best Regards,
      Grace

      Thank you, Grace. I'm not sure how you are getting that information. It is more updated than the Gearbest order page! I still can't track the package myself, but I am happy to see that the package has made it to the US. If I don't receive it within the next couple days, I will return to this site and perhaps you could give me another update then. Thank you!

      Comment


        Originally posted by Deicist View Post


        If they've 'shipped them to their Singapore hub and picked up again' is there a new tracking number? Because the original tracking number is still showing 'shipment information received'. I work for a company that ships via DHL frequently, so I know that this status means you've told them they need to pick something up, but it doesn't indicate that the parcel has actually got to DHL yet. If there's a new tracking number please could you provide it?
        Hi dear,
        If there is a new tracking number we will inform you, but unless they are returned, generally there will not be a new number.

        Best Regards,
        Grace
        #1 Gearbest TV Box & Mini PC Page
        #2 Gearbest Coupon Sheet: https://goo.gl/yF7nku

        Comment


          Originally posted by hoffmannj View Post
          I've just received the tablet, but without the keyboard case. When will I get that?
          I know it was free but it was part of the order.

          Hi dear,
          I feel really sorry about the inconvenience.
          The keyboard is in transfer now and will be arrived tomorrow .
          Besides the quality inspection , the keyboard will be sent out in 4 days.
          Really sorry for the delay.
          Hope it will help you .

          Best Regards,
          Grace
          #1 Gearbest TV Box & Mini PC Page
          #2 Gearbest Coupon Sheet: https://goo.gl/yF7nku

          Comment


            Originally posted by AlanS View Post


            Thank you, Grace. I'm not sure how you are getting that information. It is more updated than the Gearbest order page! I still can't track the package myself, but I am happy to see that the package has made it to the US. If I don't receive it within the next couple days, I will return to this site and perhaps you could give me another update then. Thank you!

            Hi dear,
            Thank you for your support.
            I just knew the tracking information from the site I sent to you.
            http://www.17track.net/en/track?nums...3634&fc=100012
            You could let me know when you want further tracking information .

            Best Regards,
            Grace
            #1 Gearbest TV Box & Mini PC Page
            #2 Gearbest Coupon Sheet: https://goo.gl/yF7nku

            Comment


              Hello, Grace.

              It is great that you are answering questions here for Gearbest. Really appreciate.
              I am wondering if it is possible for you to check the status of my two orders please.
              W1511271145351539
              WW1511262249510216
              Though tracking numbers were issued, none of them worked. It would be great if you could get me an update on the order status.
              Thank you.

              Comment


                To Gearbest:
                Can you please tell the status of my order,on your site nobody answers back.I did placed order December 16th,not a word from your company,no reply.
                WW1512161124474131.
                Thanks.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by ahr View Post
                  To Gearbest:
                  Can you please tell the status of my order,on your site nobody answers back.I did placed order December 16th,not a word from your company,no reply.
                  WW1512161124474131.
                  Thanks.

                  Hi dear,
                  I have asked the custom center and they have answered your ticket.
                  And here is your tracking number RC455816528NL through here http://www.postnl.post/
                  And you could see your tracking information when they update it.
                  Hope it will help you.

                  Best Regards,
                  Grace
                  #1 Gearbest TV Box & Mini PC Page
                  #2 Gearbest Coupon Sheet: https://goo.gl/yF7nku

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by mrgummy View Post
                    Hello, Grace.

                    It is great that you are answering questions here for Gearbest. Really appreciate.
                    I am wondering if it is possible for you to check the status of my two orders please.
                    W1511271145351539
                    WW1511262249510216
                    Though tracking numbers were issued, none of them worked. It would be great if you could get me an update on the order status.
                    Thank you.
                    Hi dear,
                    You use the surface mail and they always update the tracking information when the products almost arrives.
                    Hope it will help you.

                    Best Regards,
                    Grace
                    #1 Gearbest TV Box & Mini PC Page
                    #2 Gearbest Coupon Sheet: https://goo.gl/yF7nku

                    Comment


                      Hey there!

                      Seems like this is one of the only places where Gearbest responds to their customers. So, here's the deal:

                      On December 8 I ordered a smartphone (order number
                      W1512081222457318) from your site, from EU warehouse. On the product page it said it will be sent in 1-2 days and shipping will take 5-10.
                      On December 10 I received an email from you saying it has been dispatched. I received a tracking number, RR283121676HU.
                      However, when I try tracking my order, it only says "2015-12-09 07:20 Küldemény előkészítése a feladó által / Item data received." That obviously means it has not really been shipped yet, only that the shipping company received information about the order.
                      Since then, I haven't received any new information about my order. Nothing new on the tracking website, no info about the item actually being shipped. I have submitted two tickets to customer support, on December 18 and 22. I understand that it's the Christmas season, but that's one more reason to be straightforward with your customers.

                      So, Grace, can you help me out? Can you find out what's going on?

                      Thank you in advance.

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Shuleek View Post
                        Hey there!

                        Seems like this is one of the only places where Gearbest responds to their customers. So, here's the deal:

                        On December 8 I ordered a smartphone (order number
                        W1512081222457318) from your site, from EU warehouse. On the product page it said it will be sent in 1-2 days and shipping will take 5-10.
                        On December 10 I received an email from you saying it has been dispatched. I received a tracking number, RR283121676HU.
                        However, when I try tracking my order, it only says "2015-12-09 07:20 Küldemény előkészítése a feladó által / Item data received." That obviously means it has not really been shipped yet, only that the shipping company received information about the order.
                        Since then, I haven't received any new information about my order. Nothing new on the tracking website, no info about the item actually being shipped. I have submitted two tickets to customer support, on December 18 and 22. I understand that it's the Christmas season, but that's one more reason to be straightforward with your customers.

                        So, Grace, can you help me out? Can you find out what's going on?

                        Thank you in advance.

                        Hi dear,
                        Sorry for the delay.
                        The "Item data received " means that we have asked the logistics company to get the packages , one means they received our information but have not came to get the products, the other means they got the products but have not shipped them.
                        Please do not be sorry worry about it because the tracking information update always been later in EU than in China warehouse.
                        Maybe you could contact the logistics company if you are still wondering what happened.
                        Hope you could understand.

                        Best Regards,
                        Grace
                        #1 Gearbest TV Box & Mini PC Page
                        #2 Gearbest Coupon Sheet: https://goo.gl/yF7nku

                        Comment


                          just noticed that many other sites are blanking this cowboy company.... techtablets for a start.... please look elsewhere

                          Comment


                            Please m1pnk, we have understood your opinion in many posts.

                            The FreakTabTeam has an eye on the situation For now give gearbest the chance to do their business better.

                            Take this as warning to be not rude on FreakTab.

                            JD

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by gearbest View Post


                              Hi dear,
                              I feel really sorry about the inconvenience.
                              The keyboard is in transfer now and will be arrived tomorrow .
                              Besides the quality inspection , the keyboard will be sent out in 4 days.
                              Really sorry for the delay.
                              Hope it will help you .

                              Best Regards,
                              Grace

                              So, it's been more than 4 days. Can you confirm that the keyboard is on its way?

                              Comment


                                Dear Gearbest,
                                In a period of 3 months i made 4 orders at your companie. Not once the tracking number worked.
                                For my last order, W1512280758138137, i was given 05165580204206 as tracking number. This again gives no result on http://www.17track.net/en/
                                As i open a ticket for asking when my order will be delivered (sent on 28th december), you give me the same information as above...
                                Why is it so hard for your company to give customers the information they deserve? For other companies like yours that has never been a problem.

                                Best regards,

                                Hans

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X