This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
    I WANT MY $$$ BACK!!!!! I purchased the SCISHION AI ONE Android 8.1 TV Box - SILVER US PLUG, on May 29 and just received it. It is TOTAL junk. This is the worst device I have purchased in 3 or 4 years...... I made a video of what it can't do.... Totally unacceptable..... Order No: 18052900950406185576. Got it on flash sale for $49.99 with 22 cents shipping, total $50.21. It is good for nothing that I can see..........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_RcqbjKkEE
    Sorry,
    Thank you for your feedback.

We at Gearbest will always do our best to help our customers solve their issues.

If unfortunately your product arrives DOA, please check our Warranty policy here: http://www.gearbest.com/about/warranty-and-return.html.

We have sent a message to you about your case via our Support Center. Please check this and reply back to us.

Thank you for shopping with Gearbest.
    support@gearbest.com
    Gearbest.com

Comment

• Originally posted by CSGearbest View Post

Sorry,
      Thank you for your feedback.

We at Gearbest will always do our best to help our customers solve their issues.

If unfortunately your product arrives DOA, please check our Warranty policy here: http://www.gearbest.com/about/warranty-and-return.html.

We have sent a message to you about your case via our Support Center. Please check this and reply back to us.

Thank you for shopping with Gearbest.
      support@gearbest.com
      Gearbest.com
      I replied to the message, thank you.
      MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

I replied to the message, thank you.
        Hello,
        We have received your message.
        At Gearbest we take every single customer seriously and are committed to resolving their issues to their satisfaction.
        support@gearbest.com
        Gearbest.com

Comment

Hello,
          We have received your message.
          At Gearbest we take every single customer seriously and are committed to resolving their issues to their satisfaction.
          support@gearbest.com
          Gearbest.com
          That will be great to hear. I have no use for that box, can't use it and can't give it away. I would not give it to my worst enemy., it is that BAD!!!
          MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

• scooter2014
            scooter2014 commented
            Editing a comment
            Be honest you gave it to Trebor didnt Ya :@

That will be great to hear. I have no use for that box, can't use it and can't give it away. I would not give it to my worst enemy., it is that BAD!!!
          Thanks for your reply.
          We will solve your issue via support center.

support@gearbest.com
          Gearbest.com

Comment

Thanks for your reply.
            We will solve your issue via support center.

support@gearbest.com
            Gearbest.com
            I am hoping for a positive solution. thanks..

Comment

• CSGearbest, I wish to thank you for resolving my issue in a professional and timely manner satisfactory to both of us. You made an offer an I made a counter offer, which you accepted. I will give you five stars for customer satisfaction.....

Job well done..........

Thank you very much........

Comment

CSGearbest, I wish to thank you for resolving my issue in a professional and timely manner satisfactory to both of us. You made an offer an I made a counter offer, which you accepted. I will give you five stars for customer satisfaction.....

Job well done..........

Thank you very much........
                We are happy to hear that you have had a positive shopping experience with us at Gearbest.com.

Please feel free to come back and shop with us again soon.
                Check out our latest deals here: http://www.gearbest.com/gadget-deals.html

Best regards,
                support@gearbest.com
                Gearbest.com

Comment

• Scooter, even Trebor would not take it.........

Comment

• trebor
                    trebor commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yep, why would I want two
                Working...
                X