Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Customer Service: Order Shipping, After-Sale Problem, Post Here!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Customer Service: Order Shipping, After-Sale Problem, Post Here!

    If you have any question for your orders about shipping or after-sale problem. Feel free to leave your message here.

    Thus, we can make our clean thread and not miss any questions. I will answer all questions within 48 hours on business days.


    Any problem about orders, please let me know the order number first.

    Note: Please don't open new thread about order problems.
    I will not answer any questions about orders in other thread except here.

    Thanks for all your understanding. I will try my best to help everyone.
    Sincerely
    Emma
    Coupons Updated Every Day:https://goo.gl/h5AaQ3

  • #2
    Hi emma,
    I Will start my order placed on 8 december 2014
    Order Number: #3229836
    has still not arrived i have been in touch with anna and evan and still nothing has been sorted.

    I also have a issue with
    Order Number: #3203663
    I ordered Item Code: 316262
    http://www.geekbuying.com/item/7-Inc...D-MP3--316262/

    This has been supplied without the gps software please help me with these issues,
    I have spent at least £2500 with you over our year long relationship and can usually recommend Geekbuying to all who have worries anyway over to you hope you had a great Chinese new year
    Last edited by chrisnkazz; 03-05-2015, 05:30.
    MXQ Amlogic S805
    VOYO Mini PC Windows 8.1 Intel Z3735F
    Tronsmart Draco AW80 Telos Allwinner A80
    -Finless ROM 1.1 - BETA2
    Tronsmart Vega S89 Amlogic S802
    -Finless 2.1 ROM

    Comment


    • #3
      Hello,


      I have ordered a product on the 19th of February, my order statut is still « processing » after ten days. However, I have paid for a TNT shipping who is supposed to delivery between 3 and 5 business days (I have paid 12 pounds for that).

      I have paid for this shipping because I am leaving in 2 weeks and I need to receive my product before. !!! No news from the website for the moment. Do you think I will receive all in good time ? HELP ME !

      order : 3276399


      Thank,
      Anne

      Comment


      • #4
        Ordered a box on 22nd of februari, 1 week later order is still on processing but its already payed for
        Order Number: #3278630

        Order Date: 2/22/2015
        Order Status: Payment Confirmed (Processing)


        Would like to know if the box is already shipped..??
        Home Cinema Setup Livingroom:
        50" Panasonic Plasma - CS-X806 (s802 1gb/8gb) with Mele F10 on OpenElec 5.0.3 with Kodi - Pioneer Receiver - JBL Surround System - 4TB NAS

        Bedroom Media Setup:
        32" Philips LCD -
        KR-42 wasser rom

        Comment


        • #5
          3273417 2/14/2015 Payment Confirmed
          (Processing)

          ordered over 2 weeks ago, still nothing. I understand there was the chinese new year, but its been way too long.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by annepredeau View Post
            Hello,


            I have ordered a product on the 19th of February, my order statut is still « processing » after ten days. However, I have paid for a TNT shipping who is supposed to delivery between 3 and 5 business days (I have paid 12 pounds for that).

            I have paid for this shipping because I am leaving in 2 weeks and I need to receive my product before. !!! No news from the website for the moment. Do you think I will receive all in good time ? HELP ME !

            order : 3276399


            Thank,
            Anne
            Dear sir,
            I have checked that you placed order on Feb 19th, we have already in vacation. I find that you buy a red SJCAM M10, the factory is still in vacation, is it possible for you to change to sliver color so that we can ship out your order today?
            Here is the sliver version link: http://www.geekbuying.com/item/SJCAM...er-336964.html

            Sincerely
            Emma
            Coupons Updated Every Day:https://goo.gl/h5AaQ3

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by LeXXoZ View Post
              Ordered a box on 22nd of februari, 1 week later order is still on processing but its already payed for
              Order Number: #3278630

              Order Date: 2/22/2015
              Order Status: Payment Confirmed (Processing)


              Would like to know if the box is already shipped..??
              Dear sir,
              We have a Chinese lunar new year holiday, that's why your order was delay. I have checked your order and confirmed with relevant staff, the factory of MXQ TV BOX will start to resume production this week. The new batch will arrive on Mar 7th and can be shipped out on Mar 9th, hope you can wait more patiently. Any questions, feel free to let me know.

              Sincerely
              Emma
              Coupons Updated Every Day:https://goo.gl/h5AaQ3

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by chrisnkazz View Post
                Hi emma,
                I Will start my order placed on 8 december 2014
                Order Number: #3229836
                has still not arrived i have been in touch with anna and evan and still nothing has been sorted.

                I also have a issue with
                Order Number: #3203663
                I ordered Item Code: 316262
                http://www.geekbuying.com/item/7-Inc...D-MP3--316262/

                This has been supplied without the gps software please help me with these issues,
                I have spent at least £2500 with you over our year long relationship and can usually recommend Geekbuying to all who have worries anyway over to you hooe you had a great Chinese new year
                Dear sir,
                About your order #3229836, i have arrange relevant staff to deal with it, you can get refund in 48 hours. Sorry to make you feel inconvenience.
                About the problem for product 316262, i have reported it to relevant staff, they will confirm with factory and then contact you.

                Sincerely
                Emma
                Coupons Updated Every Day:https://goo.gl/h5AaQ3

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by GeekBuying_Rep View Post
                  Dear sir,
                  I have checked that you placed order on Feb 19th, we have already in vacation. I find that you buy a red SJCAM M10, the factory is still in vacation, is it possible for you to change to sliver color so that we can ship out your order today?
                  Here is the sliver version link: http://www.geekbuying.com/item/SJCAM...er-336964.html

                  Sincerely
                  Emma


                  YES YES YES , i definitely don't care about the color, silver is ok for me. What is the next step ? can i have a number to track my order ?

                  Thank you very much Emma,

                  Anne

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by dab1 View Post
                    3273417 2/14/2015 Payment Confirmed
                    (Processing)

                    ordered over 2 weeks ago, still nothing. I understand there was the chinese new year, but its been way too long.
                    Hi,
                    Your order is under packaging now. It will ship out today.

                    Sincerely
                    Emma
                    Coupons Updated Every Day:https://goo.gl/h5AaQ3

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by annepredeau View Post
                      YES YES YES , i definitely don't care about the color, silver is ok for me. What is the next step ? can i have a number to track my order ?

                      Thank you very much Emma,

                      Anne
                      Hi,
                      Has changed color, your order will ship out tonight or tomorrow, you will get the tracing number soon. Don't worry.

                      Sincerely
                      Emma
                      Coupons Updated Every Day:https://goo.gl/h5AaQ3

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by GeekBuying_Rep View Post
                        Hi,
                        Has changed color, your order will ship out tonight or tomorrow, you will get the tracing number soon. Don't worry.

                        Sincerely
                        Emma


                        Thank you very much Emma, you are amazing!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by GeekBuying_Rep View Post
                          Dear sir,
                          About your order #3229836, i have arrange relevant staff to deal with it, you can get refund in 48 hours. Sorry to make you feel inconvenience.
                          About the problem for product 316262, i have reported it to relevant staff, they will confirm with factory and then contact you.


                          Sincerely
                          Emma
                          Refunded today thanks emma
                          MXQ Amlogic S805
                          VOYO Mini PC Windows 8.1 Intel Z3735F
                          Tronsmart Draco AW80 Telos Allwinner A80
                          -Finless ROM 1.1 - BETA2
                          Tronsmart Vega S89 Amlogic S802
                          -Finless 2.1 ROM

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            No answers,, no chat, no stuff?

                            Hello,

                            i order one item and pay with WU. But i not got any response about my order. I also request about order a tablet Onda v116w but no answer. Now i am wondering and i will not order because afraid lose my money. Because my first order i didnT got any response. I only get email that u staff is in holiday until 25.2. but we have allready march...

                            Also no chat is avaible even i look on the time shedule u post on your website.

                            So could you tell me whats happen? Why i pay DHL express, when u not do any reaction of my order?

                            my order is 3282934 and i send a mail with request order the onda Tab too but i got no response...

                            I would be happy if any stuff could check my question, so that i can oder the tablet asp.

                            Thanks

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Not really glad with the way it went, for paypal you have 45 days to make a claim if a product was not received..... with this late shipping date there is almost no time left for the product to get delivered in time. what if the product gets lost, i cannot make that claim because you send it after like 3 weeks and shipping takes more then 15 days for sure.

                              Had this before with other chinese seller, send out after holiday without notification, never got the product and i was to late to make a claim because he told me, i send it sorry for the delay. and my money was lost. no refund nothing from paypal. goodbye money

                              So if the product is not here within the 45 days from the payment date, i will make the claim with paypal for not receiving my product.

                              money is not growing on the tree here, next time it would be nice that you inform people on your website about the holiday's !
                              Home Cinema Setup Livingroom:
                              50" Panasonic Plasma - CS-X806 (s802 1gb/8gb) with Mele F10 on OpenElec 5.0.3 with Kodi - Pioneer Receiver - JBL Surround System - 4TB NAS

                              Bedroom Media Setup:
                              32" Philips LCD -
                              KR-42 wasser rom

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X