Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Customer Service: Order Shipping, After-Sale Problem, Post Here!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Constantin Sorin View Post

    Geekbuying- Here is their reply sent by email:
    Dear Customer
    The shipping company informed us that your parcel is in transit.
    It is estimated that the parcel will reach the customs today or tomorrow.
    We are thankful for your patience.

    Cecilia

    Customer Service Representative

    Geekbuying
    It's been two days and nothing, it's been 40 days since I made the order, and my phone has not arrived and she does not know where she is, nobody wants to say anything. The number of tracking can not be tracked, or other issues.
    4413924 sorry to hear that,we have informed them again to give you a answer soon.
    Coupons Updated Every Day: https://goo.gl/h5AaQ3

    EU Stock TV Boxes and Mini PCs Sale:https://goo.gl/Jn9xTC

    Comment


    • Originally posted by jerkyboy View Post
      Geekbuying Support,

      My order number is: #4264722. I have emailed support_aftersale@geekbuying.com many times and have gotten NO answer! I do NOT like getting the runaround.

      My tv box, R-TV BOX S10 3GB DDR4 64GB eMMC KODI 17.4 Android 7.1.2 4K TV Box S912 AC WIFI Gigabit LAN Bluetooth 4.1

      https://www.geekbuying.com/item/R-TV...ox-384405.html

      COMPLETELY died! No blue led whatsoever. And it makes a high pitched sound with "scratching" noises. Does not sound very good, to say the least.

      Can you please advise me how I can get a refund?

      Thank you.
      Dear Shirley,
      Thank you for responding to my email(s). I was beginning to lose faith. You restored my faith.

      I hope my video (with audio) was good enough for you to take action. Like the video shows there are no more led's (blue and/or orange). And the audio gives you that high-pitched sound.

      Again, thank you very much.

      Sincerely yours,

      Pissed Off Customer

      Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2018 at 7:29 AM
      From: "GeekBuying AfterSale Support" <support_aftersale@geekbuying.com>
      To: "GeekBuying AfterSale Support" <support_aftersale@geekbuying.com>

      Subject: 4264722 R-TV Box S10 不工作
      Dear Pissed Off Customer,
      Thanks for your purchasing from us.

      sorry for the delay in response, , there maybe some delay in replying because we have too many emails recently .
      could you send us some pictures or a video to show your problem?
      After confirm we will come with a solution.
      Sincerely Yours
      Shirley

      Customer Service Representative
      Geekbuying
      www.geekbuying.com



      Today is Wednesday, March 7, 2018. Absolutely, positively nothing a week later after responding to her email last week. This is a damn disgrace. GeekBuying_Rep, I really need your help on this one. No one should suffer like this.

      Comment


      • Video link for above post (Order Number #: 4264722) Sorry for the additional post.
        DEFECTIVE R-TV BOX S10 3GB DDR4 64GB eMMC KODI 17.4 Android 7.1.2 4K TV Box S912 AC WIFI Gigabit LAN Bluetooth 4.1 – 1 просмотр, продолжительность: 02:00 мин. Смотреть бесплатно видеоальбом Kenneth Fish в социальной сети Мой Мир.
        Last edited by jerkyboy; 03-07-2018, 10:39.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by jerkyboy View Post

          Dear Shirley,
          Thank you for responding to my email(s). I was beginning to lose faith. You restored my faith.

          I hope my video (with audio) was good enough for you to take action. Like the video shows there are no more led's (blue and/or orange). And the audio gives you that high-pitched sound.

          Again, thank you very much.

          Sincerely yours,

          Pissed Off Customer

          Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2018 at 7:29 AM
          From: "GeekBuying AfterSale Support" <support_aftersale@geekbuying.com>
          To: "GeekBuying AfterSale Support" <support_aftersale@geekbuying.com>

          Subject: 4264722 R-TV Box S10 不工作
          Dear Pissed Off Customer,
          Thanks for your purchasing from us.

          sorry for the delay in response, , there maybe some delay in replying because we have too many emails recently .
          could you send us some pictures or a video to show your problem?
          After confirm we will come with a solution.
          Sincerely Yours
          Shirley

          Customer Service Representative
          Geekbuying
          www.geekbuying.com



          Today is Wednesday, March 7, 2018. Absolutely, positively nothing a week later after responding to her email last week. This is a damn disgrace. GeekBuying_Rep, I really need your help on this one. No one should suffer like this.
          4264722 really sorry for the inconvenience,we have informed them again to check it and give you a answer soon.
          Coupons Updated Every Day: https://goo.gl/h5AaQ3

          EU Stock TV Boxes and Mini PCs Sale:https://goo.gl/Jn9xTC

          Comment


          • Hi there .This is my order , Please don t forget to send out for second time . REMINDER !!! Order Number: #4468346

            Comment


            • Originally posted by wolfheart79 View Post
              Hi there .This is my order , Please don t forget to send out for second time . REMINDER !!! Order Number: #4468346
              4468346 alright,we have informed them again.
              Coupons Updated Every Day: https://goo.gl/h5AaQ3

              EU Stock TV Boxes and Mini PCs Sale:https://goo.gl/Jn9xTC

              Comment


              • Originally posted by GeekBuying_Rep View Post

                really sorry to hear that,we have transferred your message to our customer service, they will check it and help you process the problem.
                I still have not received a refund and they do not answer. It was a pity to send it back, so even the cost of the return was hurt. Unreliable company.
                4391414

                Comment


                • Hello, order number 4479259
                  It has been 5 days and the package hasn't been shipped yet. Can you help me?
                  Tnaks.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Trixi View Post

                    I still have not received a refund and they do not answer. It was a pity to send it back, so even the cost of the return was hurt. Unreliable company.
                    4391414
                    really sorry for that,but we must help you process your order.
                    we have informed them again to give you a answer soon.
                    Coupons Updated Every Day: https://goo.gl/h5AaQ3

                    EU Stock TV Boxes and Mini PCs Sale:https://goo.gl/Jn9xTC

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by C529dbx View Post
                      Hello, order number 4479259
                      It has been 5 days and the package hasn't been shipped yet. Can you help me?
                      Tnaks.
                      alright,we have transferred your message to our customer service support_tracking@geekbuying.com, they will check it and give you a answer soon.
                      Coupons Updated Every Day: https://goo.gl/h5AaQ3

                      EU Stock TV Boxes and Mini PCs Sale:https://goo.gl/Jn9xTC

                      Comment


                      • GeekBuying_Rep,

                        I am getting the same response from GeekBuying.com. Meaning, I am getting no response. I need your help again. Last week, I sent Shirley this email and have gotten no response. Please help. Thank you.

                        Dear Shirley,

                        I did everything possible to try and get the TV Box to work and I got the same result. The box died from the hardware end/failure. There is nothing more I can possibly do from my end.

                        Considering the cost of the TV Box ($80 USD) and what it would cost to ship it back to China ($15 USD, First Class), I feel a partial refund of $65 USD would be a fair amount. What I am trying to say, looking at the

                        Return Policy

                        (https://www.geekbuying.com/help/customer_service/return_policy) that is still in effect, is subtracting my shipping cost from the cost of the TV Box.

                        This seems like a reasonable solution/offer.

                        Sincerely yours,

                        Angry Customer

                        Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2018 at 9:44 PM
                        From: "GeekBuying AfterSale Support" <support_aftersale@geekbuying.com>
                        To: "GeekBuying AfterSale Support" <support_aftersale@geekbuying.com>
                        Cc: Angry Customer@gmx.com
                        Subject: 4264722 R-TV Box S10 不工作 只有蓝灯亮 已使用2个月

                        Dear Angry Customer,

                        Greetings from Geekbuying.
                        thank you for your video ,please change different TV,reset the resolution or different HDMI cable to have a try.
                        if it still the same ,we suggest a partial refund 25USD ,is that okay ?
                        because sending back to us will take a long time and cost a lot .
                        Sincerely Yours
                        Shirley

                        Customer Service Representative
                        Geekbuying
                        www.geekbuying.com


                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by jerkyboy View Post
                          GeekBuying_Rep,

                          I am getting the same response from GeekBuying.com. Meaning, I am getting no response. I need your help again. Last week, I sent Shirley this email and have gotten no response. Please help. Thank you.

                          Dear Shirley,

                          I did everything possible to try and get the TV Box to work and I got the same result. The box died from the hardware end/failure. There is nothing more I can possibly do from my end.

                          Considering the cost of the TV Box ($80 USD) and what it would cost to ship it back to China ($15 USD, First Class), I feel a partial refund of $65 USD would be a fair amount. What I am trying to say, looking at the

                          Return Policy

                          (https://www.geekbuying.com/help/customer_service/return_policy) that is still in effect, is subtracting my shipping cost from the cost of the TV Box.

                          This seems like a reasonable solution/offer.

                          Sincerely yours,

                          Angry Customer

                          Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2018 at 9:44 PM
                          From: "GeekBuying AfterSale Support" <support_aftersale@geekbuying.com>
                          To: "GeekBuying AfterSale Support" <support_aftersale@geekbuying.com>
                          Cc: Angry Customer@gmx.com
                          Subject: 4264722 R-TV Box S10 不工作 只有蓝灯亮 已使用2个月

                          Dear Angry Customer,

                          Greetings from Geekbuying.
                          thank you for your video ,please change different TV,reset the resolution or different HDMI cable to have a try.
                          if it still the same ,we suggest a partial refund 25USD ,is that okay ?
                          because sending back to us will take a long time and cost a lot .
                          Sincerely Yours
                          Shirley

                          Customer Service Representative
                          Geekbuying
                          www.geekbuying.com


                          4264722 alright,we have informed them again to give you a answer soon.
                          Coupons Updated Every Day: https://goo.gl/h5AaQ3

                          EU Stock TV Boxes and Mini PCs Sale:https://goo.gl/Jn9xTC

                          Comment


                          • Ordernr.4478693 i have bought 3 month iptv subsciption but have not recieved an Email with account details.... in product description it says you will send email with account as soon the order was paid...... in my order historic it is markt as sent out ??? i have emailed your aftersale support twice in the last week but no respond.

                            Comment


                            • Order #4446780 for a laptop i ordered the 16th february!!
                              On the tracking site i got :
                              The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically

                              Since 28th february nothing changed!
                              i called DHL and they say they have no idea where my package is… either i am refunded or im gonna fill a paypal complain, it has been too long

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by poul50 View Post
                                Ordernr.4478693 i have bought 3 month iptv subsciption but have not recieved an Email with account details.... in product description it says you will send email with account as soon the order was paid...... in my order historic it is markt as sent out ??? i have emailed your aftersale support twice in the last week but no respond.
                                4478693 really sorry to hear that, we have transferred your message to our customer service, they will check it and give you a answer soon.

                                Coupons Updated Every Day: https://goo.gl/h5AaQ3

                                EU Stock TV Boxes and Mini PCs Sale:https://goo.gl/Jn9xTC

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X