Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Updated !!! R-TV BOX S10 , the only one TV BOX with kodi 17.4 only for $61.99 now.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updated !!! R-TV BOX S10 , the only one TV BOX with kodi 17.4 only for $61.99 now.

Hello Guys,

Another great news share to you, the new arrival r-box s10 have updated the kodi, it's kodi 17.4 at now. this is the only one box with kodi 17.4.

R-TV BOX S10 KODI 17.4 DDR4 3GB eMMC 32GB Android 7.1 4K TV Box S912 AC WIFI Gigabit LAN Bluetooth 4.1. coupon code:FWHYFPWU

Highlights

KODI 17.4 Krypton

There are many decent Android TV boxes that will play Kodi well and stream movies or TV shows from online sources. However, if you are looking for the best possible one loaded with KODI 17.4, then R-TV BOX S10 is the best unit available.

Amlogic S912

There are many things to like about the R-TV BOX S10 from the fastest Amlogic S912 processor to 4K video streaming possibilities.

3GB/2GB DDR4 RAM + 16GB/32GB eMMC Storage

The Minimum requirements to look for in a Kodi android TV this year turn out to be a box with at least 2GB of RAM and at least a S905 or better CPU. R-TV BOX S10 goes off the beaten track by embed in its compact housing a 3GB/2GB RAM of the latest DDR4 standard as well as 16GB/32GB eMMC storage. It is likely that BOX S10 will hold an adequate amount of apps you may throw at it with plenty of room to spare.

Android 7.1 OS

Designed to shift your standard-looking TV into an Android device that will make it a super smart entertainment center, R-TV BOX S10 is surely an elegant looking Android TV Box that runs on Android Nougat, the latest and greatest operating system developed by Google.
    Geekbuying Coupon Zone, Catch The One You Like>>https://goo.gl/FFiSWX

please provide some benchamark tests

Comment

Will do soon as it arrives
      Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

sorry I'm noob but based on my research this one with 3G ddr4 is now the flagship of all existing s912 box, is it true? Plus it has 4 usb and al box which no doubt supersedes others. Any comment on this one?

Comment

Still waiting on device no idea.
          Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Hallo guys,I have it and u must say that I'm not happy with it.I installed Aida 64 to see why the new box after a few minutes, freezes and crashes(!!??), and guesses what: it has 8 cores,4 cores 500 Mhz (!?) and 4 cores 1512 Ghz both of this clues are max!
            ​​​​The 4 cores are, please sit down first,32 bit and the other 4 are only 64 bit!
            look the photo I'll put.
            I'll buy it from geekbuying and before this I had the minix neo x8 h plus with the ridiculous no updates, it was stuck on android 4.4.2 with an prise a few years ago $187!!
            The updates they had,I don't know what they had I never did, again with ridiculous way, you must have three hands to do it, you must hold the box, then you must put the toothpick in the reset hole and stimulate you must put the box on...
            If I was an magician,I had this not to do,I had the ability to install directly in the system kodi 20, what did you say, it's not exist? I'm magician, ill do what I want...
            Geekbuying, when I wrote then next morning all that problems and that the box had 80° degree Celsius also, they sent me a page with an firmware update with the same way as the magician way.
            I' have give a try a lot off times with sd card because with pc I can't make contact, the box hasn't otg, has only USB and I must buy USB to USB cable to do this
            The kodi 17.4 is I think self from geekbuying because I don't see official version in the site, if I'm not wrong, if there not, they can't give out something it's not yet out.
            I don't know also, what's the rules with the first 14 days of you buying something here, you can sent it back without explanation.If this can happens, in going to do I thing
            I haven't test
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Costas View Post
              Hallo guys,I have it and u must say that I'm not happy with it.I installed Aida 64 to see why the new box after a few minutes, freezes and crashes(!!??), and guesses what: it has 8 cores,4 cores 500 Mhz (!?) and 4 cores 1512 Ghz both of this clues are max!
              ​​​​The 4 cores are, please sit down first,32 bit and the other 4 are only 64 bit!
              look the photo I'll put.
              I'll buy it from geekbuying and before this I had the minix neo x8 h plus with the ridiculous no updates, it was stuck on android 4.4.2 with an prise a few years ago $187!!
              The updates they had,I don't know what they had I never did, again with ridiculous way, you must have three hands to do it, you must hold the box, then you must put the toothpick in the reset hole and stimulate you must put the box on...
              If I was an magician,I had this not to do,I had the ability to install directly in the system kodi 20, what did you say, it's not exist? I'm magician, ill do what I want...
              Geekbuying, when I wrote then next morning all that problems and that the box had 80° degree Celsius also, they sent me a page with an firmware update with the same way as the magician way.
              I' have give a try a lot off times with sd card because with pc I can't make contact, the box hasn't otg, has only USB and I must buy USB to USB cable to do this
              The kodi 17.4 is I think self from geekbuying because I don't see official version in the site, if I'm not wrong, if there not, they can't give out something it's not yet out.
              I don't know also, what's the rules with the first 14 days of you buying something here, you can sent it back without explanation.If this can happens, in going to do I thing
              I haven't test
              The Amlogic S912 is an octa-core processor using what is known as big.LITTLE technology.

Some cores operate at up to 1.5Ghz and the rest at up to 1.0Ghz.

I say up to because this will depend on load at any one time to show what is being utilised, so not surprising that some monitoring apps will show variable figures during a test.

You said that you had the ability to install directly in the system kodi 20, but Kodi 20 does not exist, so not sure if this is just a typo and of course, as you say later on, there is no Kodi 17.4, although perhaps the vendors just named it that for their stated optimised version.

You can get around the magician trick by perhaps leaving the box on a flat surface where it will enable you to use both hands to access the reset and power ports.

Pretty much every AMLogic box does not come with an OTG port, so yes, a Male A to male A USB cable can be desirable to have, although flashing can also often be achieved by using SD cards.

Realistically, any box with stock firmware from pretty much any manufacturer will have issues and this just one reason why a site such as Freaktab is useful because you will often find developers, using their free time to produce improved firmware.

This is a very new box and few have them in their hands to evaluate right now, so it will take a little time for improvements to be made, most of which will come from user feedback, which will increase as more people get to use them.

80° Celsius does seem a little hot for general use and it will be interesting to see if this becomes a general issue or whether perhaps you might have a box with less than efficient heat dissipation.

Video Out: 48" 4K LED Smart TV-HDMI 2.0. Audio Out: SPDIF 5.1/Arc return HDMI to Phillips Soundbar. Stock remote control, Microsoft Wireless keyboard/mouse. Logitech K400R Plus.
              Chuwi HiBox, ASRock Beebox N3150 (W10/Intel VAAPI with Krypton v17 based on Ubuntu 16.04 server) dual boot. NexSmart D32, MXIII-G II

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post

The Amlogic S912 is an octa-core processor using what is known as big.LITTLE technology.

Some cores operate at up to 1.5Ghz and the rest at up to 1.0Ghz.

I say up to because this will depend on load at any one time to show what is being utilised, so not surprising that some monitoring apps will show variable figures during a test.

You said that you had the ability to install directly in the system kodi 20, but Kodi 20 does not exist, so not sure if this is just a typo and of course, as you say later on, there is no Kodi 17.4, although perhaps the vendors just named it that for their stated optimised version.

You can get around the magician trick by perhaps leaving the box on a flat surface where it will enable you to use both hands to access the reset and power ports.

Pretty much every AMLogic box does not come with an OTG port, so yes, a Male A to male A USB cable can be desirable to have, although flashing can also often be achieved by using SD cards.

Realistically, any box with stock firmware from pretty much any manufacturer will have issues and this just one reason why a site such as Freaktab is useful because you will often find developers, using their free time to produce improved firmware.

This is a very new box and few have them in their hands to evaluate right now, so it will take a little time for improvements to be made, most of which will come from user feedback, which will increase as more people get to use them.

80° Celsius does seem a little hot for general use and it will be interesting to see if this becomes a general issue or whether perhaps you might have a box with less than efficient heat dissipation.
                Dear bluesmanuk,I thing you don't have understand that my wrote is beside the rest also angry and ironic.
                May by there your confused with reality.
                If the box, came with what they told octacore 2.0 Ghz, then, I'm sure I would not have wrote this article at all.
                So simple is that.
                But I must say, it's my fault, because I bought once again amlogic product, they never care about they clients,, never give updates, and they lies as we see the facts! I'm not saying all this, they are facts all this.
                I'm very very happy,I have find freaktab, and I must donate also Abdoul , the guy had give us a custom rom for the minix, but at the time a had not money, now I can and I'm going to do this directly after this message.

​​​​​​English is also not my mother language, so may be I have also done some mistakes and I have a wrong impression,I'm sorry, that was not the meaning.
                Except the processor, is the box a killer, thing if the processor was 2.0 Ghz...
                I'm sorry if a I have give you a wrong impression.

Best regards,
                ​​​​​​​Costas

Comment

Dear bluesmanuk,I thing you don't have understand that my wrote is beside the rest also angry and ironic.
                  May by there your confused with reality.
                  If the box, came with what they told octacore 2.0 Ghz, then, I'm sure I would not have wrote this article at all.
                  So simple is that.
                  But I must say, it's my fault, because I bought once again amlogic product, they never care about they clients,, never give updates, and they lies as we see the facts! I'm not saying all this, they are facts all this.
                  I'm very very happy,I have find freaktab, and I must donate also Abdoul , the guy had give us a custom rom for the minix, but at the time a had not money, now I can and I'm going to do this directly after this message.

​​​​​​English is also not my mother language, so may be I have also done some mistakes and I have a wrong impression,I'm sorry, that was not the meaning.
                  Except the processor, is the box a killer, thing if the processor was 2.0 Ghz...
                  I'm sorry if a I have give you a wrong impression.

Best regards,
                  Costas
                  I am very much in touch with reality.

There are a lot of articles out there that have shown that this SOC does not run at 2.0Ghz, which AMLogic did not originally tell anybody.

However, if a vendor advertises it as 2.0Ghz now, I would consider that to be rather naughty.

The big.little SOC design though is just that and has never been a secret, even if advertising tries to woo people into thinking differently.

I fully understand your frustration but I am just pointing out the realities that do exist with many of these products, some of which are all too often unfortunate.

But the good news is that the devs on here do some amazing things to make the products much better and whilst we all wish that this would be the case with stock firmwares from the manufacturer, this is sadly not the case and has never been.

But if you stick with the box, I reckon that it is going to be a popular one and will therefore inspire devs to work their magic and put smiles on many a faces.

Another up side though is that now you are aware of some of the realities, you are in a better position to know what you can and cannot generally expect from a brand new product.

The hardware inside these boxes is truly amazing.

What we would all like to see is the manufacturers making their software to the same standard.

I guess that with it being a new purchase though, you do still have the option of returning.

Welcome to the fun and games of Android TV boxes.

Guaranteed to frustrate at times but also to provide many great hours of entertainment.

And another great thing that you have found is this site, with a great community and willingness to help each other out and push a few boundaries too.
                  Video Out: 48" 4K LED Smart TV-HDMI 2.0. Audio Out: SPDIF 5.1/Arc return HDMI to Phillips Soundbar. Stock remote control, Microsoft Wireless keyboard/mouse. Logitech K400R Plus.
                  Chuwi HiBox, ASRock Beebox N3150 (W10/Intel VAAPI with Krypton v17 based on Ubuntu 16.04 server) dual boot. NexSmart D32, MXIII-G II

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post

I am very much in touch with reality.

There are a lot of articles out there that have shown that this SOC does not run at 2.0Ghz, which AMLogic did not originally tell anybody.

However, if a vendor advertises it as 2.0Ghz now, I would consider that to be rather naughty.

The big.little SOC design though is just that and has never been a secret, even if advertising tries to woo people into thinking differently.

I fully understand your frustration but I am just pointing out the realities that do exist with many of these products, some of which are all too often unfortunate.

But the good news is that the devs on here do some amazing things to make the products much better and whilst we all wish that this would be the case with stock firmwares from the manufacturer, this is sadly not the case and has never been.

But if you stick with the box, I reckon that it is going to be a popular one and will therefore inspire devs to work their magic and put smiles on many a faces.

Another up side though is that now you are aware of some of the realities, you are in a better position to know what you can and cannot generally expect from a brand new product.

The hardware inside these boxes is truly amazing.

What we would all like to see is the manufacturers making their software to the same standard.

I guess that with it being a new purchase though, you do still have the option of returning.

Welcome to the fun and games of Android TV boxes.

Guaranteed to frustrate at times but also to provide many great hours of entertainment.

And another great thing that you have found is this site, with a great community and willingness to help each other out and push a few boundaries too.
                    I see that your are following me? Have I touch some interest? And I mean for my comment for the Zidoo x7 box.This is an woman's act, unfortunately, so is that if money are in the game, and this is not a from my side but from the site side, this is your at this moment.
                    Because I'm not here too break my nerves but to help others and to be help from others, I'm living directly before you going to succeed to getting me angry and you completing your goal, you must have a lot of money, only people without a ethic as you react men as woman behind the pc of course.
                    I'll see how your boss going to react next time I'm coming and how the things are.

Comment

Costas. Now you got my attention not good for your ranting and wining. Move On.... The things your posting are Known for long time by all China Market not same as Eu or Us we know they tell lies. Not the purpuse of thread. At end of it they at least aware others know. Geek/Gear/Wish tons others not manufactures go by what they send.

Comment

I see that your are following me? Have I touch some interest? And I mean for my comment for the Zidoo x7 box.This is an woman's act, unfortunately, so is that if money are in the game, and this is not a from my side but from the site side, this is your at this moment.
                        Because I'm not here too break my nerves but to help others and to be help from others, I'm living directly before you going to succeed to getting me angry and you completing your goal, you must have a lot of money, only people without a ethic as you react men as woman behind the pc of course.
                        I'll see how your boss going to react next time I'm coming and how the things are.
                        I have no idea what you are on about.

You posted some issues, to which you were given some facts, help and support.

If, for some reason you are getting angry then I am afraid that you must be reading rather more into things than are there.

Simple information, with some facts, thoughts, suggestions and assistance, with only intent to help, never push away.

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
                          Costas. Now you got my attention not good for your ranting and wining. Move On.... The things your posting are Known for long time by all China Market not same as Eu or Us we know they tell lies. Not the purpuse of thread. At end of it they at least aware others know. Geek/Gear/Wish tons others not manufactures go by what they send.

I was over, here we have the blu boy of yours he's don't accept a few things.
                          If he had speak as you in the begin, I had really appreciate and it would be not a problem, and really it was not a problem but after the comment by the box he's challenge me out I don't won't you to say what I'm doing to this people, and please be careful all of you how to speak to me,I respect you, be careful I expect the respect!
                          With respect and with my friendly yet regards,
                          Costas

Comment

I was over, here we have the blu boy of yours he's don't accept a few things.
                            If he had speak as you in the begin, I had really appreciate and it would be not a problem, and really it was not a problem but after the comment by the box he's challenge me out I don't won't you to say what I'm doing to this people, and please be careful all of you how to speak to me,I respect you, be careful I expect the respect!
                            With respect and with my friendly yet regards,
                            Costas
                            I am afraid that what you have shown is anything but respect and you fail to back up any of your accusations with reasoning.

Comment

No you have been Rude and NOT ACCEPTABLE. It ends NOW. I seen all your 12 posts you attacked blues with no reason . I am ready to Ban you so take my warning seriously Stop it and MOVE ON....

Comment

Working...
                              X