Announcement

Collapse

OUKITEL K6000 Plus Giveaway

You can search for some eggs these days or hide some for your children,
but you won't like to miss the FreakTab Easter Giveaway Action sponsored by EFOX.

Click here to Enter --> https://goo.gl/W6voQw
See more
See less

Reboot App

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the only reboot app that I use.

Will be giving it a good test.
    Video Out: 48" 4K LED Smart TV-HDMI 2.0. Audio Out: SPDIF 5.1/Arc return HDMI to Phillips Soundbar. Stock remote control, Microsoft Wireless keyboard/mouse. Logitech K400R Plus.
    Chuwi HiBox, ASRock Beebox N3150 (W10/Intel VAAPI with Krypton v17 based on Ubuntu 16.04 server) dual boot. TX5 Pro, NexSmart D32, Alfawise S92, MXIII-G II

Comment

• Thank you all!
      Glad you see you still like it
      When you report could you please tell me which versions of Android you the reboot app on? It is compatible down to 1.6, but I don't think there is much use for it on such an old version. So maybe a little later I will raise the lowest version supported to have more up-to-date code. But I still would like to support the widest range of devices possible, so I'll see how I can do.

Comment

• i will test on 5.1 and 4.4, i dont have nothing with 6.

Comment

• Tested on RK3288 and RK3368 both running Marshmallow and all options worked.
          Video Out: 48" 4K LED Smart TV-HDMI 2.0. Audio Out: SPDIF 5.1/Arc return HDMI to Phillips Soundbar. Stock remote control, Microsoft Wireless keyboard/mouse. Logitech K400R Plus.
          Chuwi HiBox, ASRock Beebox N3150 (W10/Intel VAAPI with Krypton v17 based on Ubuntu 16.04 server) dual boot. TX5 Pro, NexSmart D32, Alfawise S92, MXIII-G II

Comment

• bluesmanuk, thank you for your test.

For those who didn't test yet, I just released a bug fix version : Reboot-2.0.1.apk.

The code I rewrote introduced a bug for detecting iMito QX1.

Comment

• Work on Tanix pro. In 6 mm. Also test. Mk905. Onky box not work is m8s mini 905. But it not rooted firmware.
              Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

• -Ugoos UT3+ RK3288
                -Android 5.1.1 Ugoos Firmware version 3.0.7.
                -Reboot App version 2.01
                I tested Reboot, Reboot Recovery, Soft Reboot, Power Off. All OK.
                The Reboot app is one of the "must have" apps.
                Thanks for your work.
                Khadas VIM(S905X), Beelink R68 II(S912), GOLE1(Intel Z8300), NEXBOX T10(Intel Z8300), Ugoos UT3(RK3288) and UT3+(RK3288), R-Box(RK3229-2GB/8GB), Tronsmart S95 Meta(AMLS905), Inphic i7(S905), UBOX(AMLS805), Q7(RK3188T)

Comment

• Thanks for your tests. I have done some testing on my side, and it seems OK. I'll update the app on Google Play and the code on github. With the "updated code", it should be easier to update the app if you want me to add or fix something.

Comment

• Sorry for the late reply, tested on s905 with LL5.1 and rk3188 with 4.4 and all working just fine

Comment

• Thank you all for your tests. I made a new bug fix. The new version is 2.0.2.

Comment

• Hello friends!
                        I fully updated file transfer application on the Russian language.
                        Thank you for the program, very useful! translations.zip

Comment

• added the Italian translation for your great reboot pannell application.Thanks for your great work!!
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by devilz-wolit; 02-23-2017, 05:30.

Comment

• Thanks Reboot_Master and devilz-wolit for the translations.
                            I just released a new 2.0.6 version with your contribution.

Comment

Working...
                            X