Announcement

Collapse

Microsoft Mail Accounts not Working

Hello,

We like to Inform you, that we can not Send Mailīs to Microsoft Mail Service.
This means User with an E-Mail Account @ Hotmail, Outlook, Live etc. will
not receive any Mails from us.
This is not our fault, we are in Contact with them but so far no Answer.
We will let you know when the Issue is fixed!

Freaktab Admin Team
See more
See less

Hdmi Virtual Switch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTF was that?

Comment

i got something for you.
      definitely works on cs918
      definitely works on matricom mx2
      definitely works on mk908

does not work with ugoos ut3 (rk3288) that was rooted as superuser with an update.zip root program for rk3288 devices i got from this site, actually finless endorsed it. i would love to have this work on my ugoos ut3, and would even be willing to pay or donate some money for it. the other boxes i mentioned are just about obsolete and are near retirement. Thanks
      Last edited by Electroman; 12-20-2014, 16:15. Reason: adding the mk908 to the lineup

Comment

nice thread, thanks

Comment

Oh it doesn't work with the T428 finless 2.0. Any chance to have it back working? Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by billykrystal245 View Post
            hello this the dev was wondering what version of android u are using and if you could send me a copy of the new xfinity app that's not working on so I can try and figure out how they check status of Hdmi
            Yes, I realize this is an old thread...

Hello,
            I just wanted to say that I greatly appreciate your work on the HDMI Virtual Switch. However, as you know, it does NOT work on the Xfinity Tv Go App. If you are willing to figure out the authentication process and get this app to work on RK3288, I (myself), as well as other forum members would be willing to pay/donate to the cause (your work).

Please let me know.

P.S. Currently, the Xfinity TV Go application will play for varied lengths of time on RK3288 before getting an ERROR:: 3001 (sometimes it will play for 45 mintues, sometimes only 1 minute).
            Tronsmart Orion R28 Meta. Wasser Lollipop Beta 5 (very stable). Video Out: 60" 1080p LG Plasma TV-HDMI 1.3. Audio Out: Default (stable). Remote In: TaoTronics TT-MK005 Air keyboard/mouse (keys repeating). Apps: Kodi (stable), Plex (stable), WatchESPN (Stable), Amazon (Stable).

Comment

anyone try FIOS mobile app

i am testing on MK809IV and cannot get it to work on FIOS mobile app

its on os 4.4.2

Comment

Originally posted by joejoe123 View Post

i am testing on MK809IV and cannot get it to work on FIOS mobile app

its on os 4.4.2

can anyone help me, if i adb in and do a chmod 6777 /sys/devices/virtual/switch/hdmi/state

then change the 1 to a 0 it works perfectly but after reboot it always reverts.

I am pretty sure I need to do a remount to the system but not sure.

i ran the
                cat /proc/mounts command but still dont know what dev/block i need to make rewrite so when it reboots it doesnt change.

Comment

Hi,have just come across this thread and would love to try the app but when I go to the link nothing downloads. Can someone point to a download link to the apk that works please?

Comment

As of 06/04/2015 THIS STILL WORKS ON Samsung galaxy note 3 running the latest lollipop and it should work with all Samsung phones up to date.

Tested it with the Hulu Japan app. (I live in the USA and chromecas doesn't work due to a vpn issue).

What I did? I installed the app, at first didn't wanna work, then I rebooted the device and BAM! It works this method should work with th verizon NFL MOBILE APP as well.

Another working method should be downloading the app "rom toolbox lite" in-app go to -> auto start manager -> (disable) HdmiBroadcastReceiver.

This fix took me 6+ to figure out if you need help let me know, the OP Download link worked for me (:

Comment

Comment

Can the app be updated to support Lollipop on Rockchip devices?

Comment

Could we have the download link live please.

Comment

Originally posted by robert.nikolic View Post
                            Could we have the download link live please.
                            Can anyone who has the apk, please upload it to a mirror? The link in the OP no longer works.

I tried changing the /sys/devices/virtual/switch/hdmi/state file, but wasn't able to save it even after changing the properties to make it writable. Probably because I have to make the file system rw. Which is no longer easy in Solid Explorer.

Comment

Originally posted by os2baba View Post

Can anyone who has the apk, please upload it to a mirror? The link in the OP no longer works.

I tried changing the /sys/devices/virtual/switch/hdmi/state file, but wasn't able to save it even after changing the properties to make it writable. Probably because I have to make the file system rw. Which is no longer easy in Solid Explorer.
                              On Lollipop firmware I can edit the file to have '0' value but as soon as you open the file again, it's value is '1' again.
                              I don't know how to change it permanently.
                              The app still works on Kitkat firmware correctly.

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

On Lollipop firmware I can edit the file to have '0' value but as soon as you open the file again, it's value is '1' again.
                                I don't know how to change it permanently.
                                The app still works on Kitkat firmware correctly.
                                Yes. That's what's happening for me as well. The link in your post seems to point to the same file as the OP which doesn't work. If you have the apk, can you put it somewhere else like Dropbox? Or some other file upload site? Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X