Announcement

Collapse

Microsoft Mail Accounts not Working

Hello,

We like to Inform you, that we can not Send Mailīs to Microsoft Mail Service.
This means User with an E-Mail Account @ Hotmail, Outlook, Live etc. will
not receive any Mails from us.
This is not our fault, we are in Contact with them but so far no Answer.
We will let you know when the Issue is fixed!

Freaktab Admin Team
See more
See less

Hdmi Virtual Switch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Virtual switch does not work onottv cs928

Comment

I know this is an old thread but does anyone have any idea on preventing detection of HDMI Out by an app? Sky Go is my problem.

Comment

Originally posted by dtn View Post
        I know this is an old thread but does anyone have any idea on preventing detection of HDMI Out by an app? Sky Go is my problem.
        Try this app on Lollipop RK3368, don't know if it works for RK3288.
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi all.... Just wondering if there is a HDMI Switch.apk for MXQ pro Box for running Foxtel Go? or is there away around hiding the HDMI out? Thank you

Comment

I need something working to hide the Hdmi connection in a Amlogic S912 box. Is there a solution?

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

gonna try this on UT4 see what happens. I assume it requires root?

Comment

Originally posted by rayjr13 View Post

gonna try this on UT4 see what happens. I assume it requires root?
                I'm not sure, but maybe.
                If it works please post the apps that work with it, maybe it will also help other users then.

Comment

How to download the apk file?

Comment

Originally posted by Shwetamohammad View Post
                    How to download the apk file?
                    Post #49 It downloads correctly.

Comment

Hi folks,

I tried both apk(#1 e #49 ) on a TV Box Amlogic S905X with Android 6.1 (Zenoplige TX5 pro) .
                      The apps are succesfully installed and seems working properly but the switch has no effect and the TV apps (SkyGo) continue to get the second screen error.

I read the /sys/devices/virtual/switch/hdmi/state and it's '1' after and before the virtual switch.
                      I try to manually modify it to '0' but it turns automatically to '1' after saving.

What else I can try?

Thanks in advance

Comment

I did not get a root access attempt from the hide hdmi zidoo app. it did install on UT4 seemingly no effect on the device. Nothing that wasn't working started working. Read through some of the comments on the apk comments page and many complaints about it not having effect, I would think the likely only route to succeed in this realm would be something of an xposed module because trying to alter the stae value is just altered back. Seems like it would have to be hooked and redirected to a static value elsewhere set to 0.

Comment

have rk3368 installed but doesnt seem to work, i set to so switch says open.

Comment

Originally posted by tommyz1052 View Post

have rk3368 installed but doesnt seem to work, i set to so switch says open.
                            Then you can try to find a patched streaming app you use if available.
                            On XDA forum they patch some streaming apps to remove root, hdmi or other checks.

Comment

Then you can try to find a patched streaming app you use if available.
                              On XDA forum they patch some streaming apps to remove root, hdmi or other checks.
                              any specific link, i have looked there before. I have 2 rk3368 that were working well, now they changed the app and it gives me a security error. Works on android phones but not the boxes.

I have looked on xda before, nothing on anything patched..

Right now i guess if it doesnt work ill look for another use for them. I can understand why they work on phone and laptop but android box gives error

Comment

Originally posted by tommyz1052 View Post

any specific link, i have looked there before. I have 2 rk3368 that were working well, now they changed the app and it gives me a security error. Works on android phones but not the boxes.

I have looked on xda before, nothing on anything patched..

Right now i guess if it doesnt work ill look for another use for them. I can understand why they work on phone and laptop but android box gives error
                                The cable companies block certain apps on devices with ethernet, rooted devices or devices with miracast or HDMI outputs so you have to subscribe to more expensive services or buy their decoders/set top boxes to get things to work.

Comment

Working...
                                X