Announcement

Collapse

Microsoft Mail Accounts not Working

Hello,

We like to Inform you, that we can not Send Mailīs to Microsoft Mail Service.
This means User with an E-Mail Account @ Hotmail, Outlook, Live etc. will
not receive any Mails from us.
This is not our fault, we are in Contact with them but so far no Answer.
We will let you know when the Issue is fixed!

Freaktab Admin Team
See more
See less

Clone kodi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clone kodi

I was wondering is there a way I can back up my kodi with all the addons?
    I got a few friends who live away and they want my kodi setup I know I can backup the addons but it would be easier if I could backup the kodi with the addons etc and send it to them any help would be appreciated I hope I put this in the right section

Originally posted by piperider View Post
    I was wondering is there a way I can back up my kodi with all the addons?
    I got a few friends who live away and they want my kodi setup I know I can backup the addons but it would be easier if I could backup the kodi with the addons etc and send it to them any help would be appreciated I hope I put this in the right section
    Use the Backup addon from 'Program addons' from Kodi's own repository.
    Works very well.

Comment

This may also be of use.

http://freaktab.com/forum/development-area/rom-hacks-and-mods-development/614609-new-easier-ota-kodi-updater
      Video Out: 48" 4K LED Smart TV-HDMI 2.0. Audio Out: SPDIF 5.1/Arc return HDMI to Phillips Soundbar. Stock remote control, Microsoft Wireless keyboard/mouse. Logitech K400R Plus.
      Chuwi HiBox, ASRock Beebox N3150 (W10/Intel VAAPI with Krypton v17 based on Ubuntu 16.04 server) dual boot. TX5 Pro, NexSmart D32, Alfawise S92, MXIII-G II

Comment

The back up is good but you can try this http://www.FreakTab.com/showthread.php?t=594306 i thing is better

Comment

Working...
        X