Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make an app compatible

Hello.
    I dont know if this is the right place to post it and if it is not, please just move it.
    And if im doing something wrong with this post, please just delete it too.

My problem is ... I loved a app that cames on a android TV box and it is not available on google play.
    I loved it because is a IPTV player and it just download the codecs as soon as it sees it needs it.

I would like to use this app on my smartphone too so i used "ES file manager" and did a backup from the app.

My problem is that when i install it, it says:

"This device is not supported"

Thats the same android version ... i could leave here the apk, or leave the mainfest ...

Some one know if something can be done??

Thank you very much!
    Attached Files

Hi Diamantino ,

you can spoof your Device as another with Device Spoofer App ,maybe this helps ???

good Luck

gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post
      Hi Diamantino ,

you can spoof your Device as another with Device Spoofer App ,maybe this helps ???

good Luck

gefattern
      Hello.
      Ill give it a try ... and search for more information about that ... Ill need to know what kind of information ill have to "Spoof" to make it work...

Thank you

Comment

Hi Diamantino ,

if u use it on Handy , search for a Handy that works with your specific App and than use this Information , Device Name , Device ID this kind of Info.I am not an Expert but you

can use the BigBrother G to get more Info and of course here .Try to find somthing about "Device spoofing" in the search bar. Look on XDA. Good Infos.

good Luck

​​​​​​​gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post
          Hi Diamantino ,

if u use it on Handy , search for a Handy that works with your specific App and than use this Information , Device Name , Device ID this kind of Info.I am not an Expert but you

can use the BigBrother G to get more Info and of course here .Try to find somthing about "Device spoofing" in the search bar. Look on XDA. Good Infos.

good Luck

​​​​​​​gefattern

sorry for the question but...
          what you mean with "use it on handy"?

Comment

Well, i was searching and i used the Device Spoofer app to try it ... the problem is that it has a list of devices but it dont have the one that the app works.
            I tryed to open the Device Spoofer on the device to get the information to the database but as long as the device is not rooted, that wont work

By the way, i got the Device name and ID using the CPU-Z on it ...
            Now i need to find a app that could spoof it giving the information manually ... all the apps i get has her own database...

Comment

Hi Diamantino ,

without Root nothing , other Way is to change the build.prop manually and change the Infos.

(if u use it on Handy) was only a question .

good luck

gefattern

Comment

Working...
              X