Announcement

Collapse

OUKITEL K6000 Plus Giveaway

You can search for some eggs these days or hide some for your children,
but you won't like to miss the FreakTab Easter Giveaway Action sponsored by EFOX.

Click here to Enter --> https://goo.gl/W6voQw
See more
See less

K&M setup for Order&Chaos Community Profile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K&M setup for Order&Chaos Community Profile

Running Order & Chaos MMO on OEM CX-919 Rk3188T with Tincore Preemy.

After finally getting the "touch screen" calibrated I have Spell buttons working and jump. I set wsad as dpad to move forward back and side to side. But for the life of me can't get mouse to work in tandem when moving the trying to change view with the mouse it takes over the dpad. Seems like a multi touch issue I can't configure or the way the game design is setup with a true touchscreen. Want to get a small community to figure the profile for this so we can share with the tincore community.

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

Originally posted by comtech1234 View Post
    Running Order & Chaos MMO on OEM CX-919 Rk3188T with Tincore Preemy.

After finally getting the "touch screen" calibrated I have Spell buttons working and jump. I set wsad as dpad to move forward back and side to side. But for the life of me can't get mouse to work in tandem when moving the trying to change view with the mouse it takes over the dpad. Seems like a multi touch issue I can't configure or the way the game design is setup with a true touchscreen. Want to get a small community to figure the profile for this so we can share with the tincore community.

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk
    Are the controls the same as Heroes of Order and Chaos?

Also you can enable show touches on screen or use a display tester just verify if you can do multiple touches. If this is not the case it would be a firmware issue.

Please, support Tincore Keymapper

Comment

Profile Finalized

Emailed you the working profile

Comment

Working...
      X