Announcement

Collapse

OUKITEL K6000 Plus Giveaway

You can search for some eggs these days or hide some for your children,
but you won't like to miss the FreakTab Easter Giveaway Action sponsored by EFOX.

Click here to Enter --> https://goo.gl/W6voQw
See more
See less

Why only tincore ver 2.9.9 cand work with X360 wireless controller? Help me pls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why only tincore ver 2.9.9 cand work with X360 wireless controller? Help me pls

Dear all
    I'm from Vietnam, so sorry for my bad writing English
    My system is
    - Minix X7 with rooted stock 009 room (I'm waiting for the Finless room 1.9)
    - 1 x360 wireless controller, 1 x360 usb receiver for windows
    - Tincore free version from Google Store

I'm fan of Fighting Tiger, Samurai II..which touch screen game need the Tincore application to map key to work with x360 wireless controller
    But I found a big problem that
    - With tincore 2.9.9 whenever I map key, there only one set of buttons which belong my attached x360 gamepad. There no announcement and when I back to the game, everything work.
    - With the newer tincore version, there a 4 set of buttons, not belong to my attached x360 gamepad, also for other x360 gamepad. I understand that, 1 xbox usb receiver support for 4 x360 wireless gamepad, but why there are 4 set of buttons while i only attached 1 x360 wireless gamepad?

After make a lot of action to disable all unnecessary set of these buttons, an announcement said that "controller jammed, auto selection is diactive, please calibrate..." i ignore and apply profile, after that back to the game and the key don't work.

Actually, I like the new tincore version with good interface, but i can not use

Anybody can help me to use the new tincore version? Thank in advance
    Last edited by mr.caotheanh; 03-24-2014, 00:49.

Originally posted by mr.caotheanh View Post
    Dear all
    I'm from Vietnam, so sorry for my bad writing English
    My system is
    - Minix X7 with rooted stock 009 room (I'm waiting for the Finless room 1.9)
    - 1x x360 wireless controller, 1x x360 usb receiver for windows
    - Tincore free version from Google Store

I'm fan of Fighting Tiger, Samurai II..which touch screen game need the Tincore application to map key to work with x360 wireless controller
    But I found a big problem that
    - With tincore 2.9.9 whenever I map key, there only one set of buttons which belong my attached x360 gamepad. There no announcement and when I back to the game, everything work.
    - With the newer tincore version, there a 4 set of buttons, not belong to my attached x360 gamepad, also for other x360 gamepad. I understand that, 1 usb reciver support for 4 x360 wireless gamepad, but why there are 4 set of buttons while i only attached 1 x360 wireless gamepad?

After make a lot of action to disable all unnecessary set of these buttons, an announcement said that "controller jammed, auto selection is diactive, please calibrate..." i ignore and apply profile, after that back to the game and the key don't work.

Actually, I like the new tincore version with good interface, but i can not use

Anybody can help me to use the new tincore version? Thank in advance
    If you get 4 sets of buttons is because the receiver always reports 4 connected controllers.

I would need some extra information. Send me a contact email from the app with the controllers connected and a small description of the problem.

I recommend that you install Quickshot firmware.

Please, support Tincore Keymapper

Comment

Dear tincore
      Very thank for your quick answer
      Why 2.9.9 only dectect 1 set of gamepad buttons and work, while 3.x version detect 4 set of gamepad buttons and jammed, don't work?
      I also try Quickshot firmware (which's integrated a tincore 3.x version already) but have same problem
      I'll collect all information and send to you
      I wonder that, if I purchase the add on and install the newest version, the problem will be solved? There are some rule in my bank prenvent me out of to to buy some thing over Internet by credit card. Wishing that you have a local partner or other way to shell the addon/premium version to me

Comment

Dear tincore
        Very thank for your quick answer
        Why 2.9.9 only dectect 1 set of gamepad buttons and work, while 3.x version detect 4 set of gamepad buttons and jammed, don't work?
        I also try Quickshot firmware (which's integrated a tincore 3.x version already) but have same problem
        I'll collect all information and send to you
        I wonder that, if I purchase the add on and install the newest version, the problem will be solved? There are some rule in my bank prenvent me out of to to buy some thing over Internet by credit card. Wishing that you have a local partner or other way to shell the addon/premium version to me
        Purchasing wont fix anything. Send me the data and I'll try to fix the issue.

Comment

Re: Why only tincore ver 2.9.9 cand work with X360 wireless controller? Help me pls

Originally posted by tincore View Post
          that's not true, purchasing will fix you being thirsty, you can buy beer xD
          just kidding :P
          There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

If you want to buy me a beer, please use this ->

Comment

Dear Tincore
            According to the "Contact me function" in Tincore app, I've just send you information via email [email protected].
            Please check and solved problem for me and other user who use Xbox 360 wirless
            Many thanks

Comment

Sorry but I think it is your gamepad. You can try with stick calibration.

Comment

Sorry but I think it is your gamepad. You can try with stick calibration.
                Free version can not have stick calibration function, i can not purchase via google market. How can I do now ?

Comment

Free version can not have stick calibration function, i can not purchase via google market. How can I do now ?
                  Currently the only way to purchase is via Google Play Store.

Comment

Currently the only way to purchase is via Google Play Store.
                    What's about donate via Paypal, then you give me a apk file to install?

Comment

What's about donate via Paypal, then you give me a apk file to install?
                      Sorry, that is not an option. At the moment addons are authorized with the play store.

Comment

Sorry, that is not an option. At the moment addons are authorized with the play store.
                        Thank for your answer

Comment

Working...
                        X