Announcement

Collapse

Announcement

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to all Forum Members and Guest´s!
Thank you for your Support the last Year.
The Freaktab Team
See more
See less

MINIX NEO X7 and Tincore 3.6.1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MINIX NEO X7 and Tincore 3.6.1

Hi Tincore.
    Thank you as always for your job.
    Right now I am using a MINIX NEO X7 with stock rom 008.
    I already read almost everything, wiki, forums and so on and yes I noticed you reported that with early 2014 MINIX X7 units your great app could have issues with Touches emulation. I confirm: this is the case and I'd like to report as much details as possible to let you (when you have time and if you want) improve even more the app.
    Well, first the configuration.
    Minix X7, 16GB, stock 008 rom, with USB keyboard Logitech K400 with unified receiver, Wifi connected, no Ethernet.
    Root applied and verified.
    Grants given to the app as requested.
    Effect: when I push say the Left Shift button the Tincore app notes the push and enables as candidate for an operation, I choose Touch screen. I place the requested spot on the screen and proceed with the others. I followed you r suggestions on the Wiki (A,B,X,Y) and the result I get is something strange:
    Y X
    B A

but with a distance from Y and B, and from X and A that is less tha half of the screen. The scale option did not help. The forced size neither.
    I tried autocalibrate but no success.
    The strange thing is that also modifying manually the parameters (say Swap or Invert) this seems to be not "received" by the APP: the behaviour is always the same.

Any suggestion ? (I know.. quickshot.. but with stock ?? )
    Thank you (again..)
    bye

Originally posted by mkvsbs View Post
    Hi Tincore.
    Thank you as always for your job.
    Right now I am using a MINIX NEO X7 with stock rom 008.
    I already read almost everything, wiki, forums and so on and yes I noticed you reported that with early 2014 MINIX X7 units your great app could have issues with Touches emulation. I confirm: this is the case and I'd like to report as much details as possible to let you (when you have time and if you want) improve even more the app.
    Well, first the configuration.
    Minix X7, 16GB, stock 008 rom, with USB keyboard Logitech K400 with unified receiver, Wifi connected, no Ethernet.
    Root applied and verified.
    Grants given to the app as requested.
    Effect: when I push say the Left Shift button the Tincore app notes the push and enables as candidate for an operation, I choose Touch screen. I place the requested spot on the screen and proceed with the others. I followed you r suggestions on the Wiki (A,B,X,Y) and the result I get is something strange:
    Y X
    B A

but with a distance from Y and B, and from X and A that is less tha half of the screen. The scale option did not help. The forced size neither.
    I tried autocalibrate but no success.
    The strange thing is that also modifying manually the parameters (say Swap or Invert) this seems to be not "received" by the APP: the behaviour is always the same.

Any suggestion ? (I know.. quickshot.. but with stock ?? )
    Thank you (again..)
    bye
    Better late than ever I guess...

It is better if you use a custom firmware like Quickshot. I collaborated on it and should work great.

Please, support Tincore Keymapper

Comment

Working...
    X