Announcement

Collapse

Microsoft Mail Accounts not Working

Hello,

We like to Inform you, that we can not Send Mailīs to Microsoft Mail Service.
This means User with an E-Mail Account @ Hotmail, Outlook, Live etc. will
not receive any Mails from us.
This is not our fault, we are in Contact with them but so far no Answer.
We will let you know when the Issue is fixed!

Freaktab Admin Team
See more
See less

Tincore for 13" android netbook

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tincore for 13" android netbook

Hello,

i have a big screen Android 4.2 netbook with root support but without touch screen. I want to play pes2012 on this with a generic PC gamepad but it is acting weird. i put the touch controls like explained in video but when started the dpad and stick only moves a circle around the screen instead of acting like an analog stick. it acts like mouse, when you press right on dpad the circle goes right on screen and when you pres a button it only "clicks" at the point of circle instead of activating the buttons on the screen. what can you recommend to me? I have the firmware of the device i can upload it to some place if you need.

my netbook is something like this:http://www.amazon.com/Android-Netboo.../dp/B00KSWVYFA

my gamepad is a simple pc gamepad, it is detected by tincore.

i bought the premium app from googleplay but i can also make some more donation if you can solve this problem for me.

Comment

Originally posted by okean View Post
      Hello,

i have a big screen Android 4.2 netbook with root support but without touch screen. I want to play pes2012 on this with a generic PC gamepad but it is acting weird. i put the touch controls like explained in video but when started the dpad and stick only moves a circle around the screen instead of acting like an analog stick. it acts like mouse, when you press right on dpad the circle goes right on screen and when you pres a button it only "clicks" at the point of circle instead of activating the buttons on the screen. what can you recommend to me? I have the firmware of the device i can upload it to some place if you need.

my netbook is something like this:http://www.amazon.com/Android-Netboo.../dp/B00KSWVYFA

my gamepad is a simple pc gamepad, it is detected by tincore.
      By your description I'm not understanding very well what is happening.

You can try screen calibration. Enable show touches on screen to be sure about where the presses are simulated.

If that doesnt work maybe a small video would help.

Please, support Tincore Keymapper

Comment

Working...
      X