Announcement

Collapse

Microsoft Mail Accounts not Working

Hello,

We like to Inform you, that we can not Send Mail´s to Microsoft Mail Service.
This means User with an E-Mail Account @ Hotmail, Outlook, Live etc. will
not receive any Mails from us.
This is not our fault, we are in Contact with them but so far no Answer.
We will let you know when the Issue is fixed!

Freaktab Admin Team
See more
See less

Keyboard and Mouse

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keyboard and Mouse

Hello, I recently downloaded tincore keymapper hoping to transform my tablet into a PC. I connected my keyboard and mouse using OTG cable to my tablet. Everything work fine, the pointer comes up. When i go into tincore keymapper, I have no idea what to do. It doesn't even detect the device. When i click discover new device, a message pops up (discovering, superuser granted). Then nothing happens next. How can i get it working? Or keyboard and mouse (combo) doesn't worK?

Thanks for your time.

Originally posted by improsniper View Post
    Hello, I recently downloaded tincore keymapper hoping to transform my tablet into a PC. I connected my keyboard and mouse using OTG cable to my tablet. Everything work fine, the pointer comes up. When i go into tincore keymapper, I have no idea what to do. It doesn't even detect the device. When i click discover new device, a message pops up (discovering, superuser granted). Then nothing happens next. How can i get it working? Or keyboard and mouse (combo) doesn't worK?

Thanks for your time.

http://tincore.wiki-site.com/index.php/Main_Page

You can also look in youtube for tutorials.

Please, support Tincore Keymapper

Comment

Originally posted by tincore View Post
      http://tincore.wiki-site.com/index.php/Main_Page

You can also look in youtube for tutorials.

Thanks for quick reply. I did look both places. I think the problem is the app not detecting my keyboard and mouse (combo). Are keyboards and mouse suppose to be supported by this app?

Comment

Originally posted by improsniper View Post
        Thanks for quick reply. I did look both places. I think the problem is the app not detecting my keyboard and mouse (combo). Are keyboards and mouse suppose to be supported by this app?
        Yes, 100% (if you are rooted)

Comment

Yes, 100% (if you are rooted)
          No, not 100%.
          I managed to get everything to work. My mouse, keyboard, two Logitech F710 controller were working. That was: a couple of weeks ago. Since then some updates came out for tincore, and now neither my mouse nor my keyboard is recognized, no matter what I do. Device is rooted, I was setting Tincore default IME, tried detecting devices, everything... but nothing happens. So what should I do?
          Mouse and keyboard is: USB Logitech® Wireless Combo MK220

Comment

Originally posted by pigster View Post
            No, not 100%.
            I managed to get everything to work. My mouse, keyboard, two Logitech F710 controller were working. That was: a couple of weeks ago. Since then some updates came out for tincore, and now neither my mouse nor my keyboard is recognized, no matter what I do. Device is rooted, I was setting Tincore default IME, tried detecting devices, everything... but nothing happens. So what should I do?
            Mouse and keyboard is: USB Logitech® Wireless Combo MK220
            Tincore as IME is not needed for anything if you are rooted.

Try wiping your data and give root permissions for the app.

Comment

Try wiping your data
              How do I do this?

Comment

Everything working fine!
                It seems it lost root permission upon an update. I stopped Tincore, then restarted and gave the needed root permission. Now it's working again. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                X