Tincore Keymapper Problems on MK908!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tincore View Post
    Are the other elements touching in the right positions? If not you need to try touch calibration.

Hybrid pointer functionality is working fine. It has to be something on your configuration.
    I have the latest Finless rom a Logitech K400 keyboard with touchpad + a Logitech mouse. Keyboard and mouse are connected with the same Unifying receiver. Could that be the problem?

Comment

Originally posted by pigster View Post
      I have the latest Finless rom a Logitech K400 keyboard with touchpad + a Logitech mouse. Keyboard and mouse are connected with the same Unifying receiver. Could that be the problem?
      Can you confirm that single button touches are in the right positions? Each corner for instance. Did you run screen auto calibration?

Please, support Tincore Keymapper

Comment

Can you confirm that single button touches are in the right positions? Each corner for instance. Did you run screen auto calibration?
        Yes, first thing was autocalibration. Everything in place...
        I think I'll just use another app, even if I have to pay for it...

Comment

Solution to non-working touch

Hi, tincore!

The solution for Tronsmart 908 II / Finless 1.5a is:
          I downloaded and installed update.zip linked here: http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...l=1#post105361
          https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9BF...Y00/edit?pli=1
          Now touch is working on Tronsmart 908 II / Finless 1.5a
          Tincore app is working too (more or less).
          My problem is now that when I try to configure my F710 gamepad, tincore is often not registering buttons that I push. Is there a solution for that?

Comment

Hi, tincore!

The solution for Tronsmart 908 II / Finless 1.5a is:
            I downloaded and installed update.zip linked here: http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...ROM-1-6b/page3
            Now touch is working on Tronsmart 908 II / Finless 1.5a
            Tincore app is working too (more or less).
            My problem is now that when I try to configure my F710 gamepad, tincore is often not registering buttons
            that I push. Is there a solution for that?
            I see. It may be then a firmware issue. I think that a few other firmwares had similar issues in the past.

Is it not registering some buttons in particular or are button clicks not recognized intermitently?

In the editor or when you apply?

Does the same happen if you map your mouse right button or some keyboard keys?

Comment

I see. It may be then a firmware issue. I think that a few other firmwares had similar issues in the past.

Is it not registering some buttons in particular or are button clicks not recognized intermitently?

In the editor or when you apply?

Does the same happen if you map your mouse right button or some keyboard keys?
              It was in the editor, but I trie it again, and all gamepad and mouse buttons were OK.

I have another question:
              How can I do multitouch? E.g. multifinger swipe when holding down two (or more) mousebuttons, or with gamepad one stick for finger1 and the other stick for finger2?

Comment

It was in the editor, but I trie it again, and all gamepad and mouse buttons were OK.

I have another question:
                How can I do multitouch? E.g. multifinger swipe when holding down two (or more) mousebuttons, or with gamepad one stick for finger1 and the other stick for finger2?

About the editor. That is what I thought. If that happens try keeping the buttons pressed a bit longer. There is a longer click interaction too.

About Multiouch. Multitouch as touching several positions of the screen at once? If that is not working is a firmware problem too. Multitouch works on 99,9% of devices.

I'm finding really useful this feedback because it is in line with one or two bad reviews I got in the play store in the past. Those have to be firmware issues. I'm starting to think that some TV stick roms have real limitations. I'll add something in the wiki about this.

You can try the other similar apps to see if they work better. It is possible because I think at least one of them uses a different strategy.

Comment

About the editor. That is what I thought. If that happens try keeping the buttons pressed a bit longer. There is a longer click interaction too.

About Multiouch. Multitouch as touching several positions of the screen at once? If that is not working is a firmware problem too. Multitouch works on 99,9% of devices.

I'm finding really useful this feedback because it is in line with one or two bad reviews I got in the play store in the past. Those have to be firmware issues. I'm starting to think that some TV stick roms have real limitations. I'll add something in the wiki about this.

You can try the other similar apps to see if they work better. It is possible because I think at least one of them uses a different strategy.
                  I was not precise and you misunderstood...
                  Multitouch is working, but how do I multitouch with swipe, like swiping up/down with two (or more fingers). I would need two hybrid pointers: one for finger1 and one pointer for finger2. Can I do it somehow?
                  Other question: how can I delete mappings from the editor? I always get my mousewheel (rWh-, rWh+) mapped, and I can only choose Do nothing, disable, touch screen, and all the other possibilities but I would just keep the default funcionality: scrolling. In the option list there is no 'scrolling' or 'default' or 'do not change'. And I cannot do an unassign command or delete it from the mapping panel. Or can I somehow?
                  Yet another: can I hide the virtual pointer and the little pointing hand (so that it does not show on touching)
                  Maybe all answers are in the wiki, but I just could not find it.

Comment

I was not precise and you misunderstood...
                    Multitouch is working, but how do I multitouch with swipe, like swiping up/down with two (or more fingers). I would need two hybrid pointers: one for finger1 and one pointer for finger2. Can I do it somehow?
                    Other question: how can I delete mappings from the editor? I always get my mousewheel (rWh-, rWh+) mapped, and I can only choose Do nothing, disable, touch screen, and all the other possibilities but I would just keep the default funcionality: scrolling. In the option list there is no 'scrolling' or 'default' or 'do not change'. And I cannot do an unassign command or delete it from the mapping panel. Or can I somehow?
                    Yet another: can I hide the virtual pointer and the little pointing hand (so that it does not show on touching)
                    Maybe all answers are in the wiki, but I just could not find it.
                    About different kind of sliding and swipe motions.
                    Slides work better with analog inputs like a L2 R2 trigger.

http://tincore.wiki-site.com/index.p...on#Touch_slide
                    http://tincore.wiki-site.com/index.p...#Gesture_Swipe
                    http://tincore.wiki-site.com/index.p...#Gesture_pinch
                    etc...

To disable components manually
                    http://tincore.wiki-site.com/index.p...ration#Disable
                    I think that, at the moment, the wheel would be disabled (no default) Will make a wheel move mode in the future if needed.

Is the "little pointing hand" the standard mouse pointer? If so one thing I can possibly do is to move it to the lower right corner. Virtual pointer is the small blue circle and should not show if it is on the top left position. If you want to change its color or transparency:

http://tincore.wiki-site.com/index.p..._pointer_color

Comment

Is the "little pointing hand" the standard mouse pointer? If so one thing I can possibly do is to move it to the lower right corner.
                      I will look those links you've sent me.
                      The "pointing hand" is not the mouse pointer (it's a triangle shape). When I move the mouse (and tincore is active) I can see the hybrid pointer circle. When I do a touch I see a pointing hand cursor at the touch position. Maybe it's a firmware thing too?

Comment

I will look those links you've sent me.
                        The "pointing hand" is not the mouse pointer (it's a triangle shape). When I move the mouse (and tincore is active) I can see the hybrid pointer circle. When I do a touch I see a pointing hand cursor at the touch position. Maybe it's a firmware thing too?
                        Maybe you still have the mouse buttons on click mouse button mode.

http://tincore.wiki-site.com/index.p...hybrid_pointer

To click on the hybrid pointer position:

Comment

Maybe you still have the mouse buttons on click mouse button mode.

To click on the hybrid pointer position:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-12-18-19-55-42-picsay.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.5 KB
ID:	431571
                          On touch I got the hybrid pointer a little bigger plus the pointing hand (that is not my mousepointer)

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4420[/ATTACH]
                            On touch I got the hybrid pointer a little bigger plus the pointing hand (that is not my mousepointer)
                            I have no idea from where does that hand come!!

Comment

Hi all I think the problem you guys are trying to fix is in the mk908 1.5 rom..

Touch did not work with bob's 1.6 cx919 rom to start off with..in the link below, read from page 3 to page 5, post 85 thats when bob worked out how to fix it, then bob updated the rom to 1.6b may be you could use the update zip in post 85 to fix your touch input im just thinking out loud not sure if it would work for you
                              http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...ROM-1-6b/page3
                              Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

This is an old topic, but anyway I will write here. I have Logitech f710 and would like to use it on non-gamepad supported game - forsaken world mobile. As I understood, tincore keymaper is right for this purpose. But here are my problems:
                                First of all in search i need to set usb/otg controller, fine. It recognize it as xbox360 gamepad, is that ok? Ok lets move on..
                                In game I set a b x y where to be used, when I press them. I press checkmark button and tincore runs in background. But in game nothing happens. Any idea? Anyone with f710 can test this?
                                Im using it on minix neo u1, no root.

Once I get it work, I will support with full payed version ofc.

Comment

Working...
                                X