Announcement

Collapse

BEELINK AP34 ULTIMATE FREAKTAB GIVEAWAY

Yet Time for an nother Big Giveaway!
This thime with 3 BEELINK AP34 ULTIMATE.
Got here to Enter the Game:
http://freaktab.com/forum/main-categ...aktab-giveaway
See more
See less

Unofficial TWRP 2.7.0.0 for Rockchip's

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unofficial TWRP 2.7.0.0 for Rockchip's

In this thread i will try to compile(port) TWRP for your device.
    This recovery is able to backup/restore full MTD partitions,without any issues.
    This is full touch driven Recovery, with lot's of customization's. It includes some useful tools like a file manager, a terminal console.

I has always a CWM user, i didn't know what i has missing.

CHANGELOG for 2.7.0.0
    - Faster graphics rendering by disabling alpha blending on fully opaque objects thanks to Tassadar- Allow sideloading from /tmp on encrypted devices
    - Check for a crypto footer before asking for a password to prevent user confusion
    - Additional checks for validity to auto generated backup names
    - Text wrap in the console output
    - Proper caps lock support in the keyboard
    - Mouse support via USB OTG for devices with a broken digitizer
    - Improve scanning of storage locations for OpenRecoveryScript
    - Haptic feedback for buttons, keyboard, and vibration at the end of longer running actions
    - Fixed ext4 wiping when no selinux contexts are defined for that partition (e.g. sd-ext)
    - Update SuperSU to 1.93 and improve installation process
    - Added selinux contexts restoration to fix permissions
    - Load RTC offset on Qualcomm devices to fix the date/time in recovery
    - USB Mass Storage fixes Add SELinux support checking
    - Add Disk Usage class to better handle excluded folders (e.g. Google Music cache)
    - Add 4.4 AOSP decrypt support
    - Add some toolbox utilities to TWRP (namely to support SELinux functions not supported in busybox)
    - Various SELinux fixes and bug fixes
    -more...

All credits for this should got to Dees Troy and all TeamWin members.
    I compiled their sources with a tweak.

- FAQ

Specific Images:

-DOWNLOAD

i will be adding some more images. Either by request or by will.

Generic images:

- Download

The names are self explanatory. But it's width x height and SoC type.
    If your resolution isn't there choose a smaller one.
    If you want this recovery to work on KitKat, tell me.

Updated sources on 27/08/2014. All generic images are of this date.

28/09/2015 - Here's a list with all images i currently have lodge on the server, - http://paste.ubuntu.com/12606167/

Bugs:
    - ?

You don't know how to install ?
    I have here a small batch script, to help you.
    Rename *.img to recovery.img and put it in recovery folder. Double click installer.
    Or have a look in here.
    If you still have any questions, please ask.

Please respect my work and don't mirror my files. Instead redirect people to this thread. Thanks.

And if you like it so much to the point that you want to buy me a beer.

Sources
    - Device tree
    Last edited by abdul_pt; 09-28-2015, 14:45.
    if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];
    then mv $user.contact.up.post /.trash; set response($response.type = ignore);
    $user.up.post.ignore_in_future = true; fi;

Great Job Abdul_pt!!!!!

I've verified that this works on the Pipo M5. I've worked for months trying to get CWM to work on this tablet, and FINALLY found a custom recovery solution with your help.
    Randy
    Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
    Read my BIO Here
    Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
    Donate here

Comment

Thought i would get a bigger feedback

Well, added some more specific images and some generic ones.
      if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];

Comment

You can see there are plenty of views...just no comments.

Keep up the good work!!!!!

Let me know if I can be of more help.

Sent from my U8 using Tapatalk
        Randy
        Read my BIO Here
        Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
        Donate here

Comment

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
          You can see there are plenty of views...just no comments.

Keep up the good work!!!!!

Let me know if I can be of more help.

Sent from my U8 using Tapatalk
          Thanks randy.
          You can tell me what i can do for you

I'm looking at the U8 issue

Comment

If someone has interest i can make a custom recovery for other SoC. In this case i has thinking in MTK devices, since all other SoC are covered.

Comment

Re: TWRP 2.6.3.0 for Rockchip's

Thank you for this recovery. I'm using twrp on my cell, and I hope I can use it on my tv stick mk802IV AP6210. Is it possible? Thank you.

Link to the rom: http://www.rikomagic.co.uk/forum/vie...hp?f=13&t=4920 or http://www.FreakTab.com/showthread.php?p=119110

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

I have to compile another version, since this is a touch recovery, it does not support other inputs. I will try to implement it.

Comment

I'm moving this topic to the "ROM Hacks and Mods Development" section.

I will also add a sticky, so it's easy to find.

Thanks Abdul_Pt for the development of this useful tool!!!!!!!!!!
                  Randy
                  Read my BIO Here
                  Donate here

Comment

Thanks Randy.

Reworked OP, and added M7 Pro with Kitkat TWRP. With credits.

Comment

Is it possible to make a few generic TWRP files for the Rockchip 2928? There are a few devices I support which don't currently have working CWM. (Tsintech, Arnova 10BG3)
                      Randy
                      Read my BIO Here
                      Donate here

Comment

Yes. If i have the time, today i will put some one's available.

Comment

Originally posted by abdul_pt View Post
                          If someone has interest i can make a custom recovery for other SoC. In this case i has thinking in MTK devices, since all other SoC are covered.
                          I have just bought a MTK6582 Phablet and would love to replace CWM.

What information would you need in order to create a TWRP?

Thanks.
                          Video Out: 48" 4K LED Smart TV-HDMI 2.0. Audio Out: SPDIF 5.1/Arc return HDMI to Phillips Soundbar. Stock remote control, Microsoft Wireless keyboard/mouse. Logitech K400R Plus.
                          Chuwi HiBox, ASRock Beebox N3150 (W10/Intel VAAPI with Krypton v17 based on Ubuntu 16.04 server) dual boot. NexSmart D32, MXIII-G II

Comment

Originally posted by thafath View Post
                            Thank you for this recovery. I'm using twrp on my cell, and I hope I can use it on my tv stick mk802IV AP6210. Is it possible? Thank you.

Link to the rom: http://www.rikomagic.co.uk/forum/vie...hp?f=13&t=4920 or http://www.FreakTab.com/showthread.php?p=119110

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
                            This has no guaranties that it will support mouse input, but it should. Do a full backup and me prepare to restore it.
                            You might be stock in TWRP without any way to interact with it. I'm unable to test mouse input, i can't get my tablet to recognize the mouse while in recovery.
                            This resolution is 1024x600 might be little small for you, but it's for testing purpose.

TWRP mk809v4 ap610

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
                            Is it possible to make a few generic TWRP files for the Rockchip 2928? There are a few devices I support which don't currently have working CWM. (Tsintech, Arnova 10BG3)
                            Done. Made ones 480x800 and 1024x600 for rk2928 and rk2918.

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post
                            I have just bought a MTK6582 Phablet and would love to replace CWM.

What information would you need in order to create a TWRP?

Thanks.
                            The size of your recovery partition ?
                            Mount points ? The best way is a print screen from MTKDroid Tools block maps button.
                            Your boot.img, recovery.img and device resolucion.
                            I wasn't, yet, been able to compile a TWRP image smaller than the standard 6MB that recovery partition has. But there is another good touch recovery.
                            Last edited by abdul_pt; 02-14-2014, 10:10.

Comment

Does not work on TV stick as the mouse doesn't work.
                              Let me know what I can do to help.

Bob
                              "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
                              "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
                              "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
                              "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
                              "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
                              "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
                              "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
                              "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
                              "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Working...
                              X