This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi,
    I am after a working recovery for my Beelink i68 which I understand to be very similar to the Tronsmart R68 in that they both have an RK3368 chipset.
    I have searched, but there does not appear to be any mention of Beelink nor RK3368 in this thread.

can the OP or anyone suggest if any of the img files available in this thread would work on my i68?
    (and if I am likely to do any damage in simply trying one)

btw: I intend to try to flash the image using 'Flashify' from the market as I'm not all that clued up - it that a good option?
    thanks,
    Kevin

Comment

• I have TWRP 2.7.1.0 install on my Joying Android head unit. The unit is stock on a boot loop it just keeps restarting to TWRP. When I try to restore from a backup I made I get E: Unable to mount '/sdcard. How do I fix it

Comment

• is this image ok for my RK3168-based tablet (3Q Q-PAD RC1019G)?
        TWRP_1024x600_rk31xx.img

Comment

• Hello all,
          I have brought a new ruggedized tablet for my kid.
          I've managed to root this thing and backuped all the partitions with the Rockchiptool and rkdumper but a cant get TWRP to work.
          The strange thing also is that the two tools gave me two diferent sizes of recovery.img. One is 8MB and the other is 32 MB....
          I've been thying for weeks now and flashed many recovery img's found on internet but no luck so far.
          They all give me a black screen when booting in to recovery.
          I'm a bit out of options here...
          I dont know if i can place a link here but the main specs are:
          BRAND/MODEL: APAD M775E5
          CPU: RK3126 Quad Core CPU

LINK TO Recovery.img
          http://www.mediafire.com/download/6t...a/recovery.img
          Can someone please help me to get a working TRWP for this tablet so i can install xposed?
          It's one of the best rugged kids tablets i could find but the on screen nav bar buttons are a bit small for kids.
          If you need more information please let me know.

Comment

• I have successfully install the MK808b TWRP which has 4.4.2 .Thanks a lot for this
            I tried many version for the RK3188 to use onto my minix neo 7 without success .I am running the latest official version (250) .If anyone as succeeded installing TWRP ,please help .

Comment

• Can anyone help me to port the TWRP to my device?

It's a RK3229 with android 4.4

I have used TWRP_1024x600_rk31xx_KK.img as reference and unpacked the stock recovery and tried to do it by myself but the recovery not boot.

The kernel is different (rk30xxnand_ko.ko.3.10.0) so I have mod init.recovery.rk30board.rc
              Also I have replaced /etc/recovery.fstab and manually edited init.rc, but not works

I have uploaded a copy of my stock recovery at https://mega.nz/#!qcxzzBDB!n3QaQ4KpHgLeKb3Hi8KYa_M6CTpJNG2tzr15g6k bPMQ
              Last edited by CGarces; 05-08-2016, 15:54. Reason: Typo error

Comment

• Originally posted by CGarces View Post
                Can anyone help me to port the TWRP to my device?

It's a RK3229 with android 4.4

I have used TWRP_1024x600_rk31xx_KK.img as reverance and unpacked the stock recovery and tried to do it by myself but the recovery not boot.

The kernel is different (rk30xxnand_ko.ko.3.10.0) so I have mod init.recovery.rk30board.rc
                Also I have replaced /etc/recovery.fstab and manually edited init.rc, but not works

I have uploaded a copy of my stock recovery at https://mega.nz/#!qcxzzBDB!n3QaQ4KpHgLeKb3Hi8KYa_M6CTpJNG2tzr15g6k bPMQ
                Can you provide a link to the stock firmware ?
                if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];
                then mv $user.contact.up.post /.trash; set response($response.type = ignore);
                $user.up.post.ignore_in_future = true; fi;

Comment

• Originally posted by abdul_pt View Post

Can you provide a link to the stock firmware ?
                  There is http://www.mediafire.com/download/rb...a_20160308.zip

Comment

• I've read most of this thread ,but I'm confused. So the twrp cx-919 kitkat image only works on kitkat?if so why's that?I mean the devices partition lay out changed from jelly bean to kitkat?or is it a kernel issue?and if its a kernel issue,can't I unpack iT with android image kitchen,and put my kernel in it?thanks for any advice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Autotech40 View Post
                      I've read most of this thread ,but I'm confused. So the twrp cx-919 kitkat image only works on kitkat?if so why's that?I mean the devices partition lay out changed from jelly bean to kitkat?or is it a kernel issue?and if its a kernel issue,can't I unpack iT with android image kitchen,and put my kernel in it?thanks for any advice.
                      I can't recall exactly the changes, but kernel is for sure different. Theoretically it should work with little modifications, from KK to LL.
                      if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];
                      then mv $user.contact.up.post /.trash; set response($response.type = ignore);
                      $user.up.post.ignore_in_future = true; fi;

Comment

• Thanks for the reply Abdul_pt,have been reading a lot of your threads and learning a lot,I'm new to the TV sticks,so I'm behind.

Comment

• I'm trying to get TWRP for a Polaroid P902. (ro.product.board=rk30sdk)
                          What changes did you make to TWRP to make it work?
                          The source link doesn't seem to be working any more.

Comment

• abdul_pt
                            at first tnx! for the twrp for the ownice c200 devices!
                            - thats 2.8.7.0! TWRP (latest on this thread as i can see 2850 ) - posted by toy028 on XDA and by Andy.51 on 4pda more than one year ago... - and all thats time who needed use that twrp till now!
                            and now... - we have port of LP 5.1 - and i do risk to use that twrp on LP and it work!
                            and now i want ask you about my.... - one more specific device of many c200 versions of... - this is universal 7'' device which no have fisical buttons but have virtual touch buttons on left side of the touch panel... - and all this time! - i have nice workd recovery but with flipped X axis of touch panel... - and no buttons worked... thats no problem to get used to X mirrored finger touch to the screen - or use usb mouse
                            - but if for this twrp destined to live on - can you fix thats little issue (and maybe 1-2 UI errors red labeled in twrp's console at start
                            ...as i understand - mirrored touch can be fixed by the inserting
                            RECOVERY_TOUCHSCREEN_FLIP_X := true flags into ramdisk\sbin\recovery ?!
                            in anyway... if you can and have time - can you please check this twrp?!

Comment

• Hi,

Can anyone direct me on getting TWRP on this device:http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...-root-problems
                              Read my post from the link.

Thanks.

Comment

• Hello, I have a cheap IRULU KIDS X7, 4.2.2 Tablet, try with TWRP_800x480_rk302x.img, installed with ADB script and give me "Unable to chmod /system/etc/install-recovery.sh: Read-only file system" at the end (is not rooted), and I can't enter to recovery any more, only black screen (have to adb original recovery.img again to have access to recovery).
                                Also notice that the original recovery.img is almost 21MB and TWRP is only 3Mb.
                                This are the data for the tablet:
                                Chip: Rockchip RK3026
                                Resolution: 800x480
                                Recovery: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bx...ktxcW9YeWprVk0
                                Boot: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bx...jdINHRHWHZqQjQ
                                And (I think):
                                KERNEL_IMG: 0x60408000
                                init initrd=0x62000000,0x00800000
                                mtdparts=rk29xxnand:
                                0x00002000@0x00002000(misc),
                                0x00004000@0x00004000(kernel),
                                0x00008000@0x00008000(boot),
                                0x00010000@0x00010000(recovery),
                                0x00020000@0x00020000(backup),
                                0x00040000@0x00040000(cache),
                                0x00200000@0x00080000(userdata),
                                0x00002000@0x00280000(kpanic),
                                0x00145000@0x00282000(system),
                                -@0x003C7000(user)

Please abdul_pt can you help me with a recovery image?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Working...
                                X