Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Generic rk31 KK should work. If you want a specif one upload your recovery.img.

Tapatalked
    if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];
    then mv $user.contact.up.post /.trash; set response($response.type = ignore);
    $user.up.post.ignore_in_future = true; fi;

Comment

• Originally posted by abdul_pt View Post
      Generic rk31 KK should work. If you want a specif one upload your recovery.img.

Tapatalked
      Thanks Abdul

Recovery image here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6gm40dow2ypcse1/recovery.img
      Video Out: 48" 4K LED Smart TV-HDMI 2.0. Audio Out: SPDIF 5.1/Arc return HDMI to Phillips Soundbar. Stock remote control, Microsoft Wireless keyboard/mouse. Logitech K400R Plus.
      Chuwi HiBox, ASRock Beebox N3150 (W10/Intel VAAPI with Krypton v17 based on Ubuntu 16.04 server) dual boot. TX5 Pro, NexSmart D32, Alfawise S92, MXIII-G II

Comment

• Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post
        Sorry, i tought your recovery had a kernel inside but it doesn't. I need your kernel.img
        if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];

Comment

Sorry, i tought your recovery had a kernel inside but it doesn't. I need your kernel.img
          Kernel image link here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hbv504v4ancokfv/kernel.img

Thanks
          Video Out: 48" 4K LED Smart TV-HDMI 2.0. Audio Out: SPDIF 5.1/Arc return HDMI to Phillips Soundbar. Stock remote control, Microsoft Wireless keyboard/mouse. Logitech K400R Plus.
          Chuwi HiBox, ASRock Beebox N3150 (W10/Intel VAAPI with Krypton v17 based on Ubuntu 16.04 server) dual boot. TX5 Pro, NexSmart D32, Alfawise S92, MXIII-G II

Comment

• Couldn't unpack your recovery.img, does it work ? Or did your tamper with it ?

I made aTWRP for the K-R42 test it, please.

Comment

Couldn't unpack your recovery.img, does it work ? Or did your tamper with it ?

I made aTWRP for the K-R42 test it, please.
              I extracted it straight from the original image using the RK3xx Firmware tools.

I'll give it a test and report back later.

Thank you

Comment

• Flashed the TWRP recovery image but on booting into recovery nothing happens at all, just a blank screen.

Comment

• Can you try this one - TWRP K-R42

Comment

• Will do.

Thank you.

Comment

Can you try this one - TWRP K-R42
                      It works perfectly.

You are a Star

Comment

• OK.
                        That is the new version. 2.7.1, and is 1024x600. I will, with time, make some modifications like the correct resolution and will add a text editor.

Comment

OK.
                          That is the new version. 2.7.1, and is 1024x600. I will, with time, make some modifications like the correct resolution and will add a text editor.
                          Fantastic.

I found the resolution fine as it was easy to see and read the buttons to do what was necessary.

Comment

• Unofficial TWRP 2.7.0.0 for Rockchip's

Them i will leave it.

Sent using FreakTab v0.1.

Comment

• DOPO T708

Ok obviously a DOPO Double Power T708 is indeed a Rockford Chip but it only says rk29 in the About Tablet. Witch TWRP works on this? Also For the life of me I have been looking Everywhere for a Root Method and Zilch. So remembered that Freak Tab's biggest thing is Rockford. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Oh nevermind cpu is rk2918 so I am usuming i would use rk291X right? now i just need to root so i can .

Comment

• Generic should work if you have a valid kernel on the kernel partition. Do a full backup before trying anything.

If you flash TWRP and enter it on exit it will ask if you want to root your device.

Tapatalked

Comment

Working...
                                X