Announcement

Collapse

BEELINK AP34 ULTIMATE FREAKTAB GIVEAWAY

Yet Time for an nother Big Giveaway!
This thime with 3 BEELINK AP34 ULTIMATE.
Got here to Enter the Game:
http://freaktab.com/forum/main-categ...aktab-giveaway
See more
See less

Unofficial TWRP 2.7.0.0 for Rockchip's

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by abdul_pt View Post

That image works on my mk902, something is not right.

Do you have a kernel in the kernel partition ?
    Yes using d33 v4.25

Comment

• Someone asked so.

TWRP 2.8.7.0 for the Beelink R89 without SDcard inside Data partition.
      http://www.freak-tab.de/abdul_pt/TWR...R89_SDcard.img
      if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];
      then mv $user.contact.up.post /.trash; set response($response.type = ignore);
      $user.up.post.ignore_in_future = true; fi;

Comment

• Thanks a lot!
        Imstall with RKAndroidTool like this?
        Click image for larger version

Name:	TWRP-Flash.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	74.2 KB
ID:	507530

BTW: How to boot a unrooted R89 into (TWRP) recovery (without using apps)?
        Last edited by uli-hh; 06-21-2015, 08:19.

Comment

• Originally posted by uli-hh View Post
          Thanks a lot!
          Imstall with RKAndroidTool like this?
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]n507530[/ATTACH]

BTW: How to boot a unrooted R89 into (TWRP) recovery (without using apps)?
          Yes you can install like that. You can reboot with adb 'adb reboot reboot recovery' or with an app, some roms have the reboot to recovery option built in.

Comment

• I've tried to install "TWRP 2.8.7.0 for the Beelink R89" with the RKAndroidTool as shown on my for Beelink R89 running with the new Lollipop - Wasser Firmware. Flashing result ok. But when I try to boot into recovery with "'adb reboot recovery' the R89 is booting only into system.
            It is no problem to install TWRP 2.8.4.0 with Oma's "TWRP/CWM Flash-Tool & Root" from Crew RKTablets. (Root-Tool did not work). Got root- access with installing the "UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46.zip" from Chainfire.
            Thanks to gffmac for the adb commands hint.
            Last edited by uli-hh; 06-21-2015, 15:51.

Comment

• Originally posted by marko33 View Post

Yes using d33 v4.25
              the reboot reovery app had misc image trick selected, thats why it wouldnt boot, gets stuck on splash screen now as before.

Comment

• Originally posted by uli-hh View Post
                I've tried to install "TWRP 2.8.7.0 for the Beelink R89" with the RKAndroidTool as shown on my for Beelink R89 running with the new Lollipop - Wasser Firmware. Flashing result ok. But when I try to boot into recovery with "'adb reboot recovery' the R89 is booting only into system.
                It is no problem to install TWRP 2.8.4.0 with Oma's "TWRP/CWM Flash-Tool & Root" from Crew RKTablets. (Root-Tool did not work). Got root- access with installing the "UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46.zip" from Chainfire.
                Thanks to gffmac for the adb commands hint.
                I haven't tried the LL ROM, but i will. On my R89 it works as expected, but i uploaded a version without kernel inside, maybe the cause of your problem and a new version for Unified Storage.
                Next i will release a version that backups internalSD on Data Media devices.

Generic RK32 with SDcard - http://www.freak-tab.de/abdul_pt/TWR...K32_SDcard.img

Generic RK32 with Unified Storage - http://www.freak-tab.de/abdul_pt/TWR..._DATAMEDIA.img
                if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];

Comment

• Originally posted by marko33 View Post
                  the reboot reovery app had misc image trick selected, thats why it wouldnt boot, gets stuck on splash screen now as before.
                  I don't see what's the problem. It works on my side.

Comment

• Ran the Generic RK32 with SDcard on my R28 and everything that I tested seemed to work well accept for boot to bootloader, which just rebooted the system but it's no biggie.
                    Video Out: 48" 4K LED Smart TV-HDMI 2.0. Audio Out: SPDIF 5.1/Arc return HDMI to Phillips Soundbar. Stock remote control, Microsoft Wireless keyboard/mouse. Logitech K400R Plus.
                    Chuwi HiBox, ASRock Beebox N3150 (W10/Intel VAAPI with Krypton v17 based on Ubuntu 16.04 server) dual boot. NexSmart D32, MXIII-G II

Comment

• Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post
                      Ran the Generic RK32 with SDcard on my R28 and everything that I tested seemed to work well accept for boot to bootloader, which just rebooted the system but it's no biggie.
                      Thanks for the feedback.

Comment

• bluesmanuk,

1. Which kernel version do you use 3.10.0 ?
                        http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...ad-core-tv-box
                        2. vendor software version 111k4 ?

Thanks for your help.

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post
                        Ran the Generic RK32 with SDcard on my R28 and everything that I tested seemed to work well accept for boot to bootloader, which just rebooted the system but it's no biggie.

Comment

• Good afternoon to all. Sorry for my english.
                          Anybody know, how to provide TWRP recovery on Official Release X5 Kitkat 240 ( june 4th 2015 ) ROM for Minix Neo X5?
                          What file from above, i need?
                          Explanations please. Thanks a lot in advance. Best regards.
                          Finally after a long wait we have the new release of Kitkat ready for the x5 Series (Version 240) THE DEV TEAM; This release was made by the developers...

Comment

If you want this recovery to work on KitKat, tell me
                            Good afternoon Abdul.
                            Can you provide TWRP for KitKat for RK3066 please. Thanks a lot in Advance.

Comment

• Originally posted by zlg View Post
                              Good afternoon Abdul.
                              Can you provide TWRP for KitKat for RK3066 please. Thanks a lot in Advance.
                              Test this image and report back
                              http://www.freak-tab.de/abdul_pt/TWR...P_Minix_X5.img
                              Last edited by abdul_pt; 07-03-2015, 17:10.

Comment

You are great. It's working nice. Thanks a lot and respects.

Comment

Working...
                                X