Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unofficial TWRP 2.7.0.0 for Rockchip's

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by zlg View Post
    You are great. It's working nice. Thanks a lot and respects.
    NP
    if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];
    then mv $user.contact.up.post /.trash; set response($response.type = ignore);
    $user.up.post.ignore_in_future = true; fi;

    Comment


    • Hello Sir abdul, Can you help me on my device I want twrp for my device but i cant port it, thanks
      Attached Files

      Comment


      • What i really need is a link to your FW or else i can't do much
        if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];
        then mv $user.contact.up.post /.trash; set response($response.type = ignore);
        $user.up.post.ignore_in_future = true; fi;

        Comment


        • Originally posted by abdul_pt View Post
          What i really need is a link to your FW or else i can't do much
          Here Sir my recovery,boot,kernel and misc

          http://www.mediafire.com/download/g4...otKernMisc.rar

          Attached Files

          Comment


          • Try this one - http://adf.ly/1LXEpP
            if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];
            then mv $user.contact.up.post /.trash; set response($response.type = ignore);
            $user.up.post.ignore_in_future = true; fi;

            Comment


            • Originally posted by abdul_pt View Post
              Try this one - http://adf.ly/1LXEpP
              Thanks sir I will try it later and give feedback

              -----
              Sir I test it now , it gives me 2 TWRP window in horizontal half screen and it got error like this
              E: Unable to find partition size for '/vrcb'
              E: Unable to find partition size for '/nvme'

              Kernel does not have support for reading SElinux contexts
              Last edited by abno456; 07-28-2015, 18:40. Reason: Adding feedback

              Comment


              • Originally posted by abno456 View Post

                Thanks sir I will try it later and give feedback

                -----
                Sir I test it now , it gives me 2 TWRP window in horizontal half screen and it got error like this
                E: Unable to find partition size for '/vrcb'
                E: Unable to find partition size for '/nvme'

                Kernel does not have support for reading SElinux contexts
                Give me recovery.log, please.

                Huawei is far from anything that i have seen. You have 19 partitions
                if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];
                then mv $user.contact.up.post /.trash; set response($response.type = ignore);
                $user.up.post.ignore_in_future = true; fi;

                Comment


                • Originally posted by abdul_pt View Post

                  Give me recovery.log, please.

                  Huawei is far from anything that i have seen. You have 19 partitions
                  here Sir, Im really greatful that my device is going to have twrp , thanks very much sir
                  Attached Files

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by abdul_pt View Post
                    TWRP doesn't play well with non EXT4 FS, at least this has been my experience so far
                    Code:
                    Current_File_System: ext2
                    Fstab_File_System: ext4
                    Backup_Method: files
                    You would do better by changing system FS type.
                    Good day, Abdul! It was a long time since you have given me advice to change the file system. I learned a long time and finally I got everything, but unfortunately nothing has changed. Attached is the log file for review. I hope the fact that you have an idea about where I could be wrong. Sincerely, ZeroCold1981.
                    Attached Files

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by zerocold1981 View Post
                      Good day, Abdul! It was a long time since you have given me advice to change the file system. I learned a long time and finally I got everything, but unfortunately nothing has changed. Attached is the log file for review. I hope the fact that you have an idea about where I could be wrong. Sincerely, ZeroCold1981. [ATTACH]temp_11467_1438368391853_421[/ATTACH]
                      Just upload your system.img that i will convert it to ext4.
                      if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];
                      then mv $user.contact.up.post /.trash; set response($response.type = ignore);
                      $user.up.post.ignore_in_future = true; fi;

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by abdul_pt View Post

                        Just upload your system.img that i will convert it to ext4.
                        Thanks for the answer , here's a link to a compressed in Rar section . https://yadi.sk/d/Zpd-RadziE28d

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by abno456 View Post

                          here Sir, Im really greatful that my device is going to have twrp , thanks very much sir
                          Please test this one - http://www.freak-tab.de/abdul_pt/TWR...0_hws7961w.img
                          if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];
                          then mv $user.contact.up.post /.trash; set response($response.type = ignore);
                          $user.up.post.ignore_in_future = true; fi;

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by zerocold1981 View Post

                            Thanks for the answer , here's a link to a compressed in Rar section . https://yadi.sk/d/Zpd-RadziE28d
                            Try this system - http://filenurse.com/download/ee3e6a...fc6583071.html
                            if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];
                            then mv $user.contact.up.post /.trash; set response($response.type = ignore);
                            $user.up.post.ignore_in_future = true; fi;

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by abdul_pt View Post

                              Try this system [/url]
                              You are a magician ! Everything works just fine ! Thank you very much for your help. I'm sure I would have a year teaching Linux to what you did for a short time . I wish you good luck and prosperity . Sincerely , ZeroCold1981.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by zerocold1981 View Post
                                You are a magician ! Everything works just fine ! Thank you very much for your help. I'm sure I would have a year teaching Linux to what you did for a short time . I wish you good luck and prosperity . Sincerely , ZeroCold1981.
                                No problem.
                                What i did, in linux was
                                Code:
                                dd if=/dev/zero of=system_new.img bs=4k count=81900
                                sudo mkfs.ext4 system_new.img
                                sudo tune2fs -c0 -i0 system_new.img
                                mkdir system && mkdir system_new
                                sudo mount -o loop system.img system/
                                sudo mount -o loop system_new.img system_new/
                                sudo cp -v -r -p system/* system_new/
                                sudo umount system && sudo umount system_new
                                sudo e2fsck -y -v system_new.img
                                Done!!
                                if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];
                                then mv $user.contact.up.post /.trash; set response($response.type = ignore);
                                $user.up.post.ignore_in_future = true; fi;

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X