X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by abdul_pt View Post
    Tried.
    It can't mount any partitions except external sdcard.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Hey Abdul
      I tried flash CM11.zip with ur TWRP 2.8.5.0 datamedia u made for me, but its not working. Getting error: "Error executing updater binary in zip /external_sd..........", here are recovery log error_exec_updater_binary.7z. Can u look at this? When i using just generic CWM zip flashing ok. It is something with update-binary file? Can it be fixed? or i just need to change something in updater-script?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cusco View Post
        Tried.
        It can't mount any partitions except external sdcard.
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_11898_1440688709080_30[/ATTACH]
        Please try again - http://www.freak-tab.de/abdul_pt/TWR...K31_SDCARD.img
        if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];
        then mv $user.contact.up.post /.trash; set response($response.type = ignore);
        $user.up.post.ignore_in_future = true; fi;

Comment

• Originally posted by Cytryn View Post
          Hey Abdul
          I tried flash CM11.zip with ur TWRP 2.8.5.0 datamedia u made for me, but its not working. Getting error: "Error executing updater binary in zip /external_sd..........", here are recovery log error_exec_updater_binary.7z. Can u look at this? When i using just generic CWM zip flashing ok. It is something with update-binary file? Can it be fixed? or i just need to change something in updater-script?
          Witch CM11 ? link ?

Probably old update-binary or wrong path in update-script. I know it works because i use it to flash CM11.
          http://freaktab.com/forum/tablet-sup...627#post410627

EDIT:
          I see what's wrong " /dev/block/mtd/by-name/system"
          This is no longer supported in newer version of TWRP, i use "/dev/block/mtdblock9". If a recent recovery exists that support this path, then it's a non standard one or using stock rom init binary.
          if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];

Comment

• I think i found what is wrong maybe both things.
            Probably need to replace:
            /dev/block/mtd/by-name/system with /dev/block/mtdblock9
            /dev/block/mtd/by-name/userdata with /dev/block/mtdblock7
            and maybe change also update-binary i can take one from ur cm11 zip for pipo U8.
            Gonna check it later need some sleep.
            Thanks

Comment

It seems better but "unable to mount system" and it doesn't find "twrp" folder with backups on sdcard.
              One more: recovery incorrectly determines the size of the free space on sdcard - 359mb instead 8.59 gb for me.
              Attached Files

Comment

Probably old update-binary or wrong path in update-script
                Fixed paths and flashed and also tried with ur update-binary and both tries didnt worked (system didnt boot), Seams still problem with mounting. Logs: TWRPrecovery_log.7z
                In CWM 6.0.3.1 generic (no kernel inside) version i flashed this "fixed path" version successfully. When i flashing in CWM getting only warnings like:
                "Warning: No file_contexts" - during flashing
                in the end of flash:
                "Warning: No file_contextssxript succeeded: result was [/system]"
                but with system booting successfuly.
                I have no idea whats wrong it is now.

TWRP im using is with 3.0.36+ jellybean kernel inside but with this rom im using special CM kernel made by Mussonero it is selinux 3.0.36+ kernel.
                When i placed CM kernel into twrp it didnt work booted to strange screen pink colour screen divided to 2 small pink twrp ui images, touch was rellocated.
                I prepared CM kernel to use in twrp (unsigned it) this way : deleted ".img" and deleted in hex editor few first numbers untill line D3 F0...... (damn english)

Comment

• Originally posted by Cusco View Post

It seems better but "unable to mount system" and it doesn't find "twrp" folder with backups on sdcard.
                  One more: recovery incorrectly determines the size of the free space on sdcard - 359mb instead 8.59 gb for me.
                  I'm getting rusty in this

First one it has a SElinux problem, on the second used wrong partition path.
                  Try this one - http://www.freak-tab.de/abdul_pt/TWR...K31_SDCARD.img

Comment

• Originally posted by Cytryn View Post
                    Fixed paths and flashed and also tried with ur update-binary and both tries didnt worked (system didnt boot), Seams still problem with mounting. Logs: TWRPrecovery_log.7z
                    In CWM 6.0.3.1 generic (no kernel inside) version i flashed this "fixed path" version successfully. When i flashing in CWM getting only warnings like:
                    "Warning: No file_contexts" - during flashing
                    in the end of flash:
                    "Warning: No file_contextssxript succeeded: result was [/system]"
                    but with system booting successfuly.
                    I have no idea whats wrong it is now.

TWRP im using is with 3.0.36+ jellybean kernel inside but with this rom im using special CM kernel made by Mussonero it is selinux 3.0.36+ kernel.
                    When i placed CM kernel into twrp it didnt work booted to strange screen pink colour screen divided to 2 small pink twrp ui images, touch was rellocated.
                    I prepared CM kernel to use in twrp (unsigned it) this way : deleted ".img" and deleted in hex editor few first numbers untill line D3 F0...... (damn english)
                    It seems some partitions are not detect properly, showing 0 size.
                    Are you coming from a 3.0.8+ kernel ?

Try to remove sepolicy, file_contexts, seapp_contexts and property_contexts from recovery ramdisk.

Comment

I'm getting rusty in this

First one it has a SElinux problem, on the second used wrong partition path.
                      Try this one - http://www.freak-tab.de/abdul_pt/TWR...K31_SDCARD.img
                      It seems everything is fine! All works! Many thanks, you are great!

Attached Files

Comment

Try to remove sepolicy, file_contexts, seapp_contexts and property_contexts from recovery ramdisk.
                        This didnt worked, so i tried different thing.
                        I used ur TWRP_2.8.7.0_RK31_SDCARD which u just made for Cusco. I know it is not the best for my datamedia build but it should work with one issue. I replaced rk30xxnand_ko.ko.3.0.36+ (from CM11 boot.img) and added rk30xxnand_ko.ko.3.0.8+(this one is probably not needed), also i replaced twrp.fstab from my datamedia twrp.
                        Booted to twrp but screen was splited 2 same ui twrp but touch worked like it would be one ui on whole screen, had to figure out where should be right buttons. And i did full wipe -format data, factory reset, than wipe dalvik, system and after this i managed to successfuly flash CM11 zip.
                        Ofcourse due to twrp sdcard version coudnt manage to mount/format sdcard its bug when u using it with datamedia rom.
                        At the end of flash i got : script succeeded: result was [/system]I:Legacy property environment disabled.
                        And i managed to succesfully boot.
                        Got log with twrp poor quality screen, rom parameter, twrp.fstab and rk30xxnand_ko.ko.3.0.36+ i used, also mtd list : TWRP_2.8.7.0_SDCARD_log_and_screen.7z
                        So now i could use help with fixing TWRP screen and ofcourse proper generic TWRP 2.8.7.0 DATAMEDIA version.

Regards

Comment

• It seems that you are using a different device than last time ? Split screen means that pixel format is different.

You ask for DATAMEDIA but your cmdline shows a user partition ??

Comment

• It is same kernel for CM builds that i using, but before i used TWRP datamedia jellybean kernel 3.0.36+ inside. I tried put CM kernel inside TWRP with same split screen results.
                            About datamedia, it is untypical datamedia layout, userdata is increased to max and user partition is 0 or almost 0 but anyway it not showing at all. You did for me twrp datamedia for that kind of partition layout, few Oma's roms using this layout, mainly rk30,31 roms with 1st gen loader and jellybean 3.0.36+ kernel and unified internal storage.
                            Now i have new kernel and seams it has this screen issue but only in twrp. I is related with rk30xxnand_ko.ko.3.0.36+ right?

Comment

• Honestly i'm a little lost on what your are doing.

Try this one - http://www.freak-tab.de/abdul_pt/TWR..._DATAMEDIA.img

Comment

• I just saw few pages ago abno456 had similar problem with screen splited and 2 or more twrp menu. It is not see in my poor quality screen but 2 TWRP menu i have are pink colour as well.
                                What did u do to fix this?
                                Fact is that flashing CM11 zip is working with my CM selinux kernel but screen is crap.
                                With my old kernel (no selinux) placed inside TWRP screen is ok but i cant succesfully flash CM11.zip rom.
                                This rom working ofcourse only with CM kernel, cant use old kernel to boot it.

Comment

Working...
                                X