This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please try this one - http://www.freak-tab.de/abdul_pt/TWR..._DATAMEDIA.img
    if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];
    then mv $user.contact.up.post /.trash; set response($response.type = ignore);
    $user.up.post.ignore_in_future = true; fi;

Comment

• I tried your 2 versions and both not working without modification - stuck in boot logo. When i replacing just rk30xxnand_ko.ko.3.0.36+ (tried few different) i can boot to twrp but screen is pink and splited, with one other rk30xxnand_ko.ko.3.0.36+ i got even screen splited to 4 pink twrp ui menus.
      I think it is maybe kernel fault but it is working good never get this kind of issue when booting system etc. I using this CM kernel successfully with 3 roms: CM11, cm12, CM12.1, last 2 still have some bugs. I ll ask mussonero maybe he can change something, not sure what and compile kernel again.

Thanls for your help

Comment

• Hey again i think i found solution to have working twrp and able to install zipped rom.
        I have half working kernel from other similar tab, it is kitka selinux kernel. It is not fully working for my device, working is like screen, touch and wifi. So i though i can use it in twrp. I did packed it to my wrokign datamedia twrp 2.8.5.0 and seams its working! I managed to successfuly install CM11.zip with no errors.

Last favour. Can u make for me latest TWRP 2.8.7.0 datamedia but with kernel inside type. Here is my working:TWRP_2.8.5.0_DATAMEDIA.7z, you can use this to get some info.

Thanks for your time

Comment

• ahh one more this is link to rom :https://www.4shared.com/zip/iXlHvqTW...p_Cyanoge.html

Comment

• yo
            I managed to modify and adapt your TWRP2.8.7.0 pipo U8 to work with CM11 rom im using and seams it working According portrait UI i tweaked it just changed in ui.xml line
            <resolution width="800" height="800" /> and its not stretched to fulll witdh in landscape, width is like 60%-70% my screen in landscape and its ok. At least i can use some portrait theme now. Got one i think irrelevant issue when i did restore (restore was successfull) :boot, system, data, here are log: CM11_Restore_recovery

I:Restore filename is: boot.mtd.win
            I:Restore file system is: 'mtd'.
            Flashing Boot...
            I:Erase command: 'erase_image boot'
            error erasing bootE:erase_image boot process ended with ERROR=255
            I:Flash command: 'flash_image boot '/external_sd/TWRP/BACKUPS/Kiano/2015-08-31--17-47-31_cm_mussonero-userdebug_4.4.4_KTU84Q_066e8c7/boot.mtd.win''
            wrote boot partition
            I:flash_image boot '/external_sd/TWRP/BACKUPS/Kiano/2015-08-31--17-47-31_cm_mussonero-userdebug_4.4.4_KTU84Q_066e8c7/boot.mtd.win' process ended with RC=0
            [Boot done (24 seconds)

Best regards

Comment

• Don't worry about the 'erase_image boot', it's ok.
              if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];

Comment

• Abdul,
                Thank you so very much!!!
                I have been trying for weeks now to flash CWM recovery to my Audiosonic T-17b (rk2926) with no luck at all.
                I have tried every RK tool I could get my hands on + adb and Terminal emulator. All to no avail. (Flashing caused white screen of death)

I decided to give your scripting a go and and had TWRP recovery in less than a minute.
                Great work mate and much appreciated!!!

Also to all those out there trying to flash a custom recovery to Audiosonic T-17b or any rk2926/2928 Rockchip tablet I can confirm that the TWRP recovery (And Abduls tool & custom img's) worked quickly and flawlessly.

Yours in appreciation,

Mick.

Comment

• Nice to ear

Comment

• i managed to install the rk3066 generic one on my device but when i try do do anything i get an "E: unable to mount '/system' " error
                    same goes goes for "/data" "/cache" "/sdcard" "internal storage"

external_sd is the only mounted with no problems

any ideas?

Comment

• Many.
                      Link to your stock recovery, please.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cusco View Post

It seems better but "unable to mount system" and it doesn't find "twrp" folder with backups on sdcard.
                        One more: recovery incorrectly determines the size of the free space on sdcard - 359mb instead 8.59 gb for me.

Hi, I've try this recovery and it work very good (resolution ok) but, I' can't mount system (like internal sdcard) so, recovery is not functionnal for me.
                        My tablet is an ARCHOS 97b platinium HD.

The error in TWRP is Kernel does not have support for reading SELinux contexts.
                        If someone can make it work ?

8'' Polaroid MIDC408 rooted by default
                        9.7'' Polaroid MIDC497 rooted with ICS unlocker

Comment

• Link to stock FW.

Comment

• Originally posted by abdul_pt View Post
                            Many.
                            Link to your stock recovery, please.
                            here it is
                            http://www.mediafire.com/download/1s...ckrecovery.rar

edit: the device box says the devices is a rk3028 based device, but according to CPU-Z it says i have rk3066 so i tried your generic rk3066 twrp, but then at rockchip batch tool i get that my stock firmware supports RK302A, then i google and turns out that RK302A is the same as RK3026

theres a way to be sure what rockchip i have?

edit2: tested the rk302x one and it worked, getting a rom for this will be a pain but at least i managed to get a backup for the stock rom
                            Last edited by oslash; 09-27-2015, 07:35.

Comment

• Originally posted by abdul_pt View Post
                              Link to stock FW.

Hi, here the link to the img "http://files.archos.com/recovery/fw/elements/archos_97bplatinum/update.img"

Sorry, I've got always http 500 when adding a link...
                              8'' Polaroid MIDC408 rooted by default
                              9.7'' Polaroid MIDC497 rooted with ICS unlocker

Comment

• Originally posted by oslash View Post
                                here it is
                                http://www.mediafire.com/download/1s...ckrecovery.rar

edit: the device box says the devices is a rk3028 based device, but according to CPU-Z it says i have rk3066 so i tried your generic rk3066 twrp, but then at rockchip batch tool i get that my stock firmware supports RK302A, then i google and turns out that RK302A is the same as RK3026

theres a way to be sure what rockchip i have?

edit2: tested the rk302x one and it worked, getting a rom for this will be a pain but at least i managed to get a backup for the stock rom
                                So recovery problem is solved ?

You can open the device and check the CPU to be sure of what it is.

Comment

Working...
                                X