This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ripp2003 View Post

Hi, here the link to the img "http://files.archos.com/recovery/fw/elements/archos_97bplatinum/update.img"

Sorry, I've got always http 500 when adding a link...
    Try this one
    http://www.freak-tab.de/abdul_pt/TWR...7bplatinum.img
    if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];
    then mv $user.contact.up.post /.trash; set response($response.type = ignore);
    $user.up.post.ignore_in_future = true; fi;

Comment

• Originally posted by abdul_pt View Post
      Whow, thank you very much !!!!!!! Will test in a few hour, when I come back home ;-)
      8'' Polaroid MIDC408 rooted by default
      9.7'' Polaroid MIDC497 rooted with ICS unlocker

Comment

• Originally posted by abdul_pt View Post

YOU ARE A GOD !!!! Everything is OK. I've replace kingroot with supersu, I can install zip now. Back up is ok too !!!
        Wonderful work !!!! I'm so happy now
        8'' Polaroid MIDC408 rooted by default
        9.7'' Polaroid MIDC497 rooted with ICS unlocker

Comment

• Originally posted by ripp2003 View Post

YOU ARE A GOD !!!! Everything is OK. I've replace kingroot with supersu, I can install zip now. Back up is ok too !!!
          Wonderful work !!!! I'm so happy now
          Not really.

Glad it's working.
          if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];

Comment

• Hi Abdul

The rockchip RB3368 is support??
            Is possible install Custom firmware???
            I have bricked Beelink I68 and I can not install firmware new, i have error IDB FAIL... 😔😔😔

Any solution???

Thanks
            Regards

Comment

• Yes, rk33 is supported. But you need to use Flashtool to pass that error.

Erase nand and them press the upgrade FW button.

Comment

• just wondering if any of your twrp will work on Masser 3.1.2 rom on my tronsmart r68 meta.....I tried your 2.8.7.0 but no go....tried to get into recovery black screen than no signal...tanks dill
                ya really like twrp have it on my samsung s5 would of loved it on this custom rom but oh well........guess not
                Last edited by dillweed; 10-13-2015, 10:16.

Comment

• Hi abdul_pt
                  Since a few days ago I have a new freaktablet without any recovery: this is the tablet that OCU is sending now in Spain to its associates as a present.
                  Please, do you know if there is any TWRP recovery that we can install into this tablet? If so, how can we install it?
                  Thanks a lot in advance

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-11-02-20-55-08.png
Views:	1
Size:	45.9 KB
ID:	534457 Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-11-02-20-54-57.png
Size:	55.0 KB
ID:	534458 Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-11-02-20-55-15.png
Size:	44.4 KB
ID:	534459 Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-11-02-20-54-32.png
Size:	101.8 KB
ID:	534460

Comment

• HI Abdul, I'm developing a ROM for a car navi player HU based on RK3188 with android 4.4 that right now don't have a custom recovery (it's a S160 platform from Roadnav company) , can you tell me if there is a TWRP already available or which data do you need know it or to make a new one.(if you can of course)

Tnx in advance

Comment

• I tried to install TWRP on my tablet, but can't get worked result, because the screen is not shown correctly
                      I can't determine what is the cpu family exactly 3066 or 3026?! but the screen size is 480*800 right?
                      Also, I tested "TWRP_800x480_rk302x.img" and "TWRP_1024x600_rk302x.img" But can't success and get bad screen shown in TWRP
                      I need help...
                      Please consider to below screenshots.
                      Thanks

Comment

• Sir abdul can ask a favor,can i have one of your TWRP project for my pipo m5 i followed the link that listed your TWRP Project but the link is broken,thank you very much sir.

Comment

• Sir abdul please i need this twrp recovery for my pipo m5...TWRP 1024x600 rk3066 please give me some link of this sir coz it looks like the old link is broken.much appreciate it if you grant me one of your useful project.

Comment

• Sir please,i came from this thread but unfortunately the TWRP 1024600 RK3066 which is meant for Pipo M5 was already a dead link. It looks like the server has deleted the file.http://freaktab.com/forum/main-categ...or-Rockchip-s=

Comment

• I really hope one of you guys could help me please. I had my brand new Hannspree Titan 13.3" 1080P tablet rooted and I downloaded build.prop editor to see if I could get full root access but I made a big noob mistake and never done an rom update incase I messed it up so now the tablet will not boot into the OS. It boots up , then goes to the Hannspree logo , then the screen goes blank and reboots. Its in an infinite loop now. When I plug the USB into the computer it stops the loop and after a few seconds It connects to the computer. I can access it with ADB. I managed to pull the build.prop from the tablet but I can't push it back because it says its a read only system. I tried multiple ways to set the system to read / write but every time I get the message that the action is not allowed even when I do ADB shell then SU. I spent just over six hours trying to fix my stupid mistake yesterday.

Sorry for the rant but I wanted to explain my situation. I need CWM so that I can set the system folder to read / write and push the fixed build.prop (I undone the changes) back to the tablet. I tried the generic RK3188 CWM but it fails with the message "signature failed".

Comment

• I tried to search this thread, but the search function is either not very good or nobody has asked it before
                                But i digress...

Is it possible or planned to add support to be able to flash MCU with this modified version of TWRP?

My unit has a RK3188 chip, not that it should matter for the recovery, but still...

Also, i'm guessing the latest version of this modified version that works with my KLYDE HU is TWRP 2.8.5.0 ?
                                I'm asking because that's what i can see on the bottom of this thread, http://freaktab.com/forum/main-categ...for-rockchip-s

Comment

Working...
                                X