Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adding Controller and Various HID Support to ROMS Thread.(work in progress)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi. I'm desperately trying to build a hid-multitouch.ko module for my X96 android box (s905x chip). I downloaded the amlogic kernel and built a hid-multitouch.ko, but all it does is make the system hang when I modprobe hid-multitouch.
    I'm looking all over the web for days but cannot find a way to add usb touchscreen support to s905x (2/16Gb, if that matters). Seems that lots of people are looking for this too, but no one provided a solution.
    Is anyone able to help ? That would be much much much appreciated !!

Comment

Here are all my Modules for the S905x i have Build.
      You can try this Modules.
      http://www.freak-tab.de/neomode/modules905x2.7z

Neomode

Comment

Thanks a lot Neomode ! At least I know that these modules were compiled correctly.
        However, I tried to copy these files to system/lib, log in via ssh then:
        - su
        - modprobe hid-multitouch
        The system still completely freeze (no more ping, etc.).
        Is there any other thing I should do to get multitouch working ? My screen is an acer touch screen and the IDs seem already present in hid-multitouch.c

Any idea why the system is freezing ? Should I use another rom maybe ? If so, which one ?

Thanks again !!

Comment

Let me look what happens maybe I get it here also.
          I know it was Working on an S905x Device.

Neomode

Comment

Hi neomode, sorry to bother you. There is any chance you make the hid-dr.ko for the mxq pro 4k tb box (amlogic s905 and kernel 3.14.29). I tried looking for it in all the forums around the web with no luck. In adition, i tried to compile it by myself but i had no luck either. I would apreciate a lot if you have it. Thanks and excuse me for my bad english, it is not my main language.

Comment

Originally posted by neomode View Post
              Let me look what happens maybe I get it here also.
              Thanks A LOT for your help neomode, I really appreciate !
              It will really be Christmas for me if we can get that **** touch screen to work with the X96 (s905x 2G/16G) box :-)
              Thanks to keep me in touch about your findings. Maybe I'm not doing the modprobe correctly, but the command seems quite straightforward

JM

Comment

Hello all,

I'm very interested because I'm looking for a image for S905X with touchscreen built in... If you are success to compile kernel, could you do a img file and share it, please ?

thanks,

Comment

Originally posted by wwewwewwe View Post
                  Updated xbox 360 wireless driver (xpad) with reassigned scan codes so it does not caused s905 firmware to issue power button on pressing left dpad, This means d-pad scan codes have been altered to prevent firmware conflict and requires the updated keymap to assign new scan codes.

See notes in previous email to test. Use script manager app to auto load modules on boot of android device.
                  I've spent a few hours looking for a solution for this. Can you give me a quick rundown of how to install the modules you've included? I've installed the .kl file in the keylayouts folder, but I'm not familiar with .ko files and how to properly set them up in an auto-loading script. If you could give me some help, I'd appreciate it!
                  Last edited by scottmays; 01-12-2017, 02:06.

Comment

Originally posted by scottmays View Post

I've spent a few hours looking for a solution for this. Can you give me a quick rundown of how to install the modules you've included? I've installed the .kl file in the keylayouts folder, but I'm not familiar with .ko files and how to properly set them up in an auto-loading script. If you could give me some help, I'd appreciate it!
                    Hey,

See: http://freaktab.com/forum/developmen...704#post601704

And: http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...102#post621102

Let me know if you need any more help.

Comment

My ps2 usb controller is not working on my android box but when i use it on libreelec on the same box it works. How can i use it on the android os? I have a nexbox a95x s905x

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                      X