This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Freaktab team,
    I wish you happy anniversary and all the best for the future...keep doing the same way as till now.
    Forum was very helpfull and I was able to solve a couple of issues with info from the forum.
    I think that you don't have to do anything beside cosmetics changes, maybe only downloads could be better organized.
    Grab a beer or two for the anniversary and enyoy!

Comment

• Congratulations on a successful format that has already taken you to this happy anniversary.
      There's honestly not a lot that needs changing - navigation is easy to find just what you're seeking and the content and contributions are just amazing.
      Long may it continue!

How about a "current best all-round" Sticky with recommendation from the FreakTab team?
      This would be updated when something new knocks the incumbent off its perch, but preserve a list of top quality past 'winners' which may yet have best value for some members.
      Obviously 'best all-round' would mean different things to different people - but for the many newbs looking to get started this might be a useful guide.
      Last edited by DEcosse; 04-20-2018, 11:02.

Comment

• Keep up the good work!

Comment

• Excellent presents!!!
          No changes by me...whenever needed help had it. Easy browsing many sections
          Stay online long and prosper!!!

Comment

• Thanks Freaktab for this giveaway. Let`s hope this time is lucky for me.

Comment

• Thank you for the giveaway.

I didn't notice if anyone else wrote this, but I'd like link to my profile available in 2nd Header menu row (after Calendar, i.e.).

Comment

• Happy Anniversary Freaktab !!!

Nice giveaway , keep it up with good work

Comment

• amazing giveaay.
                  maybe a new layout, and better mobile webview support.maybe also light and dark themes

Comment

• Happy Anniversary, You guys are doing great!

Comment

• Ooh! Pick me! Pick me!

Comment

• Happy anniversary! Don't know what I would do without these forums

Comment

• Congratulation for iniziative!.
                          hope to win something...

Comment

• Thanks freaktab .you are great! I wold be happy to win

Comment

• Yeah I support the idea of new layout and mobile friendly environment.
                              Better download section too.

Thanks for running this amazing forum, good people here!

Comment

Working...
                              X