Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello I am new to this site do not know much about site so can not think of any for you to fix and everyone would like to be a winner.Good luck to all

Comment

• Hello

I knew freaktabs since my Ifive 3 tablet, that was an awesome adventure, and i'm back again to it!!!

Comment

• Hi, happy anniversery and wish you all best

Comment

• Many thanks for the giveaway, keep up the good work!!!

Comment

• Hello Freaktab! I'm new here, but I'm glad I found your page, it help me a lot!
            Just a constructive idea, improve your page front-end, and that's all! Congratulations for your aniversary and cheers!

Comment

• freaktab is awesome

Comment

• Freaktab Rocks,you are no doubt the best and above all other forums on the net, i sincerely hope and pray that you keep Rocking for the next 70 Years as you have been doing
                doing it from past 7 years and go stronger and stronger year by year.
                Very Very Happy Anniversary.

Comment

• I,

I try my luck

Regards!

Comment

• Happy Anniversary, FreakTab! My favourite place for Android TV ROMs!!!! When I found this site I could't be happier since it has so manny usefull things about android TV boxes!

Comment

• Happy Anniversary !!! Love the site. Keep up the good work.

Comment

• Happy anniversary Freaktab! New forum theme would be great!

Comment

• Congratz on the 7 year anniversary!!!
                          Thank you so much for the giveaway

Comment

• Thanks for the giveaway! As the old saying says: "Don't look a gift horse in the mouth", I guess the only thing you can do better is even more giveaways?

Comment

• been a minute since i checked out these forums, but great to know the community is still alive and well! if i win, i'm sure i'll be back!

Comment

• Hi Freaktab Team, whit i would like is a section for creating an android build tutorials for those devices that dont have a build created yet!( my tablet is an Sm-T533 model but totally different chipset from Sm-T530/533 models

yours Ever Pathetic Servant

Grassden32

Comment

Working...
                                X