How to restore lost android messages

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to restore lost android messages

If I lost android sms ,how can i restore it????

If you have backup android phone data,you can recover android phone data from backup files.If you not backup ,i think you need some tool to help.
    How to regain sms from android cell phone
    Last edited by Tarriollaa; 01-25-2015, 18:52.

Comment

Upload

you can upload your messages to the Internet, when you need , you can download, never be afraid about your messages

Comment

In order to avoid android phone data loss,i think you should learn to backup android phone sms to computer regularly.
        How to regain android phone data
        Last edited by Hfjalbiinn; 01-27-2015, 17:56.

Comment

Well, there are many android data recovery app could help, and I think Coolmuster Lab.Fone for Android really works great, you can use it to recover lost sms, contacts, photos, videos, etc, have a try!
          how to recover lost android phone text messages
          Last edited by lisaab; 08-12-2015, 23:57.

Comment

In fact, the deleted text message still exist on your android phone.
            But, you have to use some special way to restore them, like use android sms recovery.
            How to recover the android lost text mesasge ?

Comment

Some particular mobile contains backup process where you can regain the lost sms data.

Comment

If you backup data to gmail or using Cloud backup, you can get them back. Or, you just need rely on Android data recovery software. How to Recover Text Conversation from Android Mobile Phones?
                Last edited by Kiyomi1; 05-18-2015, 18:26.

Comment

You can try to restore lost android messages in following two ways:
                  1. You can recover SMS from android backup if you have backed up your data before.
                  2.If you do not have any backups. You may have to try to use some third-party recovery tool like Android SMS Recovery, which may help you get your deleted texts back.

Comment

Well, if the tool you use keeps failing you, maybe you should try another way. There is a tutorial might be helpful for you. It is a video on how to recover messages from Android. Android Data recovery seems the tutorial gains a good reputation. Why not give it a try.
                    Last edited by Werfkjl; 08-20-2015, 18:00.

Comment

Whether you can recover texts from a broken Android phone or not,you can recover contacts on Android phone. However, it depends on the phone itself. You'd better not created new data on your phone after the message loss. Now, let's be optimistic.

To recover lost data from Android, I'd like to recommend using Tenorshare Android Data Recovery, it can help you.

Read more at: http://www.tenorshare.com/

Comment

I used to backup my messages from free app (SMS Backup & Restore). So once the messages being deleted, i can restore them quickly from backup. Another way is to use Android Data Recovery app. It is an excellent tool used for android sms recovery. Text message is one of the retrievable types. By the way, contacts, and call logs can also be recovered. Besides, most Android devices are supported: Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Motorola, One Plus and Huawei, to name a few
                        Last edited by giggsmun; 04-24-2017, 18:36.

Comment

In fact , you can use the Android data recovery for recovering lost messages back , it will do everything possible to restore the lost data,
                          I have just succeed restore lost text messages from my Samsung , believe you can
                          Last edited by Panscsdfer; 06-20-2017, 16:33.

Comment

Need fast and safe way, try Android Data Recovery from RenewAndroid, and follow this guide:

How to Recover Deleted Text Messages on Android?

Comment

Working...
                            X