This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Santas Gift Bag: Beelink TV-Boxes sponsored Giveaway Event by Lightinthebox

Click image for larger version  Name:	freaktabnerd2 (1).gif Views:	3 Size:	363.0 KB ID:	613729Hello FreakTab Members,

we start our Christmas Events with some Beelink TV- Boxes sponsored by Lightinthebox.

Rules
    Pick out the Beelink from the here
    http://www.lightinthebox.com/narrow/...forum_freaktab

and give us a statement to your favourite Box.

For example
    I like beelink R68 II
    and my dreaming box must have 8G RAM and 128ROM, with awesome design and very small
    Happy Christmas

Lightinthebox prepared three Beelink boxes as prizes this time,
    1.) Beelink M18 --> Winner is dka925 with post #92
    2.) Beelink MINI M8 SII --> Winner mackjlm65 with post #23
    3.) Beelink X2 --> Winner kevin1341 with post #181

Every week on Thursday we will pick out one winner by random, until 22th december. The prize will send out in 7 working days after we have the winner's address.

JD

Click image for larger version  Name:	lightintheboxlogo.PNG Views:	1 Size:	63.6 KB ID:	613732Click image for larger version  Name:	image_21009.jpg Views:	2 Size:	49.6 KB ID:	613726
    Attached Files
    Last edited by JDfense; 12-24-2016, 01:24.

I'm loving the Beelink Mini M8 SII: quad core, 2gb and Android 6.0 at an utterly affordable price. What's not to love?

Comment

The Beelink z83 with the Intel Atom cherry trail x5-z8300 would make all my problems go away with such a blazing fast cpu and huge amount of ram memory!

Comment

I think the Beelink mini MX S905x 2+16 is the best box for video and TV apps for the
        price of $60. What a deal...

Comment

Many thanks to Freaktab and Lightinthe box for another awesome giveaway!

I really like the Beelink M18. It has an elegant, easy to disassemble aluminium case in case I ever need to work on the eMMC or modify the PCB, has a decent external antenna, an AV socket if I ever need to use it on an analog TV, a generous heatsink on the S905 processor, 2GB Ram and 16GB eMMC and, of course, the stable firmware and regular updates that Beelink is famous for. This would make an awesome Christmas gift to myself!
          Last edited by Lurker; 12-03-2016, 18:42.

Comment

I currently have the Tronsmart MK908ii and I have lost my faith in Android TV boxes/ sticks. I believe the Beelink M18 Amlogic S905 Android 5.1 Smart TV Box 2G RAM 16G ROM HD Quad Core would restore my faith!

Comment

I like the Beelink M18. It offers everything I need in a Android TV box. Merry Christmas and thanks for the giveaway!

Comment

I like beelink BT3
                I want power and ability to run windows
                Happy Christmas all

Comment

I like the Beelink M18 Amlogic S905 Android 5.1 Smart TV Box 2G as it looks super sexc 
                  Merry Xmas

Comment

I like the Beelink M18 Amlogic S905 Android 5.1 Smart TV Box 2G RAM 16G ROM HD Quad Core, it has all the great features that will make my TV smart and make my Christmas joyful! Thank guys...
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0643.GIF
Views:	1
Size:	15.3 KB
ID:	613765

Comment

I'm really liking how the Beelink m18 ooh even the bt3 sounds awesome and for the price, it makes it really enticing . I'm currently in aminix neo and its decent but slows down quite a bit. i would donate that one if i won. would love to win those Beelink devices or something with some power and lots of ram. happy holidays.

Comment

I like the Beelink Mini MX iii ii, great piece of kit for a great price.

Merry Christmas everybody!!

Comment

I like the Beelink Mini M8S II , nowadays every box should have 2 GB and 16 GB rom plus the latest version of Android.

Comment

I like the Beelink MINI M8 SII because of the sheer amount of community support the box has.

Comment

I'm totally digging the M18 with a quad core cpu and pentacore gpu with 2Gb/16Gb,the only thing it's missing is Android 6.0. I'd like to see how it compares to my GT1.

Comment

Working...
                              X