Announcement

Collapse

OUKITEL K6000 Plus Giveaway

You can search for some eggs these days or hide some for your children,
but you won't like to miss the FreakTab Easter Giveaway Action sponsored by EFOX.

Click here to Enter --> https://goo.gl/W6voQw
See more
See less

KODI17 requires 5.1 Lolipop For M8 Box

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KODI17 requires 5.1 Lolipop For M8 Box

hi is there an update for the M8 android box (KOT49H) to lolipop 5.1 ...as im a bit pissed at people saying you have to buy a new box or stop on 16.1 because KODI 17 requires 5.1 lolipop...im sure somebody will come up with an update as there will be a lot of obsolete boxes!!!

You'll have to get a new box if Kodi is a priority.
    The M8 has abandoned over 2 years ago by the manufacturer.

Comment

Nah...
      You can (probably) install libre-elec with kodi17

I did the same on my s802/s89 it works decent...if you know/learn its quirks ( note: kodi17 libreelec is still alpha)
      *currently you are better of using kodi16 (on android or libreelec)

Goodluck

Comment

you can stick android kodi .....ill just use it on laptop....guaranteed updates!!!!
        Last edited by figroll; 02-01-2017, 06:12.

Comment

Originally posted by figroll
          you can stick android kodi up there ******* arses!!!.....bunch a *****...ill just use it on laptop....guaranteed updates!!!!
          Kodi doesn't really support or acknowledge these Android boxes that come pre loaded often with bloatware and add-ons pre loaded. They've moved onto supporting only 64bit Android now, as for Windows it's all good to go. I also have a Windows box and tablet so I've got my bases covered.

Sent from my Redmi 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X