X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

Yes really mine is S905
    I dint even know they made a s905x version of the projector...
    The only way to at least restore it back to working is that someone gets a backup of his S905X? right ? I am planning to start a new thread asking for someone to get a full backup.

Comment

Originally posted by kaviazzz View Post

The only way to at least restore it back to working is that someone gets a backup of his S905X? right ? I am planning to start a new thread asking for someone to get a full backup.
      Nobody can get you a full backup, you need the full stock img, ask the store where you got it!

Comment

For the Alfawise S92 (q201 ref board):

Comment

Anyone know where the points are for the TX9 pro please
          KLMBG4WEBD-B031"

Comment

Hi All,
            Not sure right place to post.
            really stuck at the moment . i have a cheap China MXQ Pro 4K ( Iknow !!) . I believe its Bricked.
            firstly the original boot screen was Amlogic S905x loaded , but when trying to connect to USB Buring tool it wont work so from Posts here i tried Andriod Tool 2.35 and yes it connected and as loader and could read chip - RK322A ....so it seems to be Rockchip.
            Andriod Tool can read FlashID and FlashInfo etc but just wont Upgrade firmware.
            i have new firmware but it wont load...
            Problem is Prepare IDB Fail
            from posts and other information seems i need to put it in Maskrom but cant find pins on nand to short. i believe its BGA type.

so any Help would be great

picture below to help

Comment

Mask ROM pins for the M8S Pro and M8S Pro L:

Comment

MXQ Pro 4K. Haven't seen anyone with this chip (Foresee NCEMASD9-08G). Have no display and seemingly no recovery at the moment. Blue light comes on and USB is recognized, but not flashable. Any assistance on shorting pins?

Comment

I'm looking for some clues for the Samsung KLMAG2WEPD-B031 on a x96 (s905x - 2G/16G) model. I've tried the suggestions posted here. A couple of shorts down the left side of the pins cause the short but still nothing (and they weren't at the suggested 16/17 or 19/20 pins). I'm using the original power adapter and a USB3 cable plugged into a USB2 slot in the non-power usb and a usb 2.0 on the laptop.

I have the red led constant with power supplied. No response by the laptop with recognizing a device and I haven't seen the led change colour from red once after shorts. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by kefflad View Post
                    Hi All,
                    really stuck at the moment . i have a cheap China MXQ Pro 4K ( Iknow !!) . I believe its Bricked.
                    firstly the original boot screen was Amlogic S905x loaded , but when trying to connect to USB Buring tool it wont work so from Posts here i tried Andriod Tool 2.35 and yes it connected and as loader and could read chip - RK322A ....so it seems to be Rockchip.
                    from posts and other information seems i need to put it in Maskrom but cant find pins on nand to short. i believe its BGA type.

picture below to help
                    Same board as mine, the first I found after hours of searching.

Also boot with fake boot picture Amlogic s905x but its a rockchip 3229.

I wonder if there is a solutions like this:

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...ate-short-pins (see photo).

I have searched for hours but not found much about this MXQ PRO with rk3229 chip and 6.0.1 marsmallow.

I have a full factory backup, but I think I managed to load wrong bootloader and brick it.

It worked fine with android toolbox 2.39 but now it wont show up when connected.

The onlys solution seems to be a nand flash to get back in maskroom mode, but how?

Next time I go for Amlogic, found tons of info for that chip but rk3229 seems to be cheapest of cheapiest :-)

We keep on searching, good luck

Comment

Originally posted by kefflad View Post
                      Hi All,

picture below to help
                      Ive found it, not sure exactly but pin 8-9, 9-10. look at picture, under the ring with an N.

was so excited when it pop up in android tool that I did not thought of exact pin but under the N.
                      Good luck.

My problem now is to find right rom (V88_RK3229_6.0_MX4N_Wifi Spectek_20170405) only starts but freeze on android logo.

And my backup wont start anything, think Im missing u-boot.bin or bootloader or something.

So any further info how to get it back for full would be good

Comment

Short pins MXQ PRO 4K motherboard R329Q_V3.0
                        Under the N 8-9- or 9-10
                        Last edited by Rockabilly65; 12-03-2017, 04:29.

Comment

MXQ PRO+ with a Toshiba Nand kept reset button in and went down right side of chip and got USB Burn tool to connect..........Thanks Im done playing with this annoying LOCKED DOWN box

Comment

Hello everyone! I am new to the forum, but i needed an urgent help to assist me in restoring my Videostrong RK3399 board to life. It's only showing MASKROM MODE when connected through the android tool.
                            I actually crashed my board when i was trying to update the SUPERSU on my android window. So, when i try to flash it's showing maskrom mode.
                            Please can anyone help to give a tutorial step-by-step on how to put it back into loader's mode. Thanks in anticipation.

Comment

MX9 PRO 2/16, RK3328, nand chip THGBMBG7D2KBAIL
                              ​​​what pins to short for maskrom?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	22.5 KB
ID:	692331 can someone help me short pin T95Z plus 3+16 gb with LTM8830
                                Last edited by rudeboy2012; 12-08-2017, 07:44.

Comment

• Magendanz
                                  Magendanz commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Try shorting adjacent pins about 5 or 6 up from the lower left corner by the triangle. That's where I'd start.
                              Working...
                              X