This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello,
    I have a streamsmart s4 S805 1g/8g is that bricked, the wi fi has AP6330 imprinted on it. the motherboard is labeled DL4 V1.1. i will try to upload a pic of the board.
    I would like someone to tell which to short to clear the nv ram. i have an ota update in a zip file. does anyone know where i can find a recovery image?
    I am stuck
    any help?
    Thanks

Comment

Prefix TX92-LP, motherboard CS_912_TX92_LP_V1.0, eMMC Samsung 32GB KLMBG4WEBC-B031. For Mask Rom close 17-18 pin
      Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20180104_150936.jpg Views:	1 Size:	179.5 KB ID:	701371

Comment

are all the nand pinouts the same? my nand is SK Hynix, my board is an s805

Comment

For the V88 Mini III wifi module SV6051P
          just short the 2 dot's in the picture

Comment

Cross-posting here as well:

Some help please? RK3229, 1gb/8gb, sv6051 wifi, XT-MX4N-V20 (either v88 or mxq-4k, see #427), PFF58-10AL NAND

Comment

Originally posted by Rockabilly65 View Post
              Short pins MXQ PRO 4K motherboard R329Q_V3.0
              Under the N 8-9- or 9-10
              does not work your method tried almost all contacts is not connected

Comment

Originally posted by demon-345 View Post

does not work your method tried almost all contacts is not connected
                have you tried 6-7 or 7-8 to at same time you hold the reset and power on, takes 1-2 seconds. I┬* use Android tool 2.35. You wish you had three hands, it's difficult but works
                ┬*

Comment

ураааа завелась но почему то только андроид 7,1 хочет на него вставать

Comment

cheers got wound up  but why is only the android 7.1 wants to get up on it

Comment

• Android 7.1.2
                      https://yadi.sk/d/weKOyhxQ3R9z4F

very slow

Comment

Working...
                      X