Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love the beelink boxes by the given quality, support tech and successive development.
    I never tested a windows box which would be fantastic to have this Beelink blue monster in updating my current pc

Comment

Beatiful design and awesome hardware.....and I dont know if Im the right person to win it...but its the only way I can get one of this fine piece of machine.

Thanks for the giveaway

Comment

With me it look good in color ,i love mini pc because small easy to hide away or move around,i onwed two tronsmart IZ37 and Pipo x8.good to have mini pc in hand, good luck to any one.

Comment

1. I like the specs of the device and think it could possibly fit a range of uses. (desktop, media box, micro server) The box itself is attractive too which is always a plus.
          2. I would love to try the device out in various use cases (linux included) and see what it can do. I am always looking for a good box to recommend to people.

Comment

I like the color, it is a very nice blue and i like the size, today i have my Tower PC in my livingroom, cause i use Kodi to watch my over 700 Movies, it looks ugly and the noise of the fan is terrible and a Mini PC is the perfect alternative

Comment

I like the colour, compact design and spec of the ap34. I should win one so I can take it to university with me.

Comment

1 I like the fact that i can have w10 with all the working programs available in such a little and silent box (and the colour is so attractive!)
                2 I already have a Beelink R89 but the development of new rom is apparently ended ... I want Ap34 to be future proof !

Comment

I like the specs, size and power usage
                  I'm about to move house and a smaller low power PC would make a huge difference.

Comment

1. Style, power and size are all important and this baby delivers
                    2. I am 1-2-hak and I would love one to hack

Comment

1. Totally blown away by the compact design and specs.
                      2. If I win it, I will write an in-depth and honest review of this device and share my thoughts with others in both Chinese and English.

Here is a link to one of my recent reviews: Jide Remix X1 Review: Still More TV Box than Mini PC
                      Last edited by jupiter2012; 08-09-2017, 22:28.

Comment

1. Good value for money
                        2. I never win anything on any loterry or giveaway

Comment

1. First and foremost the reason I like this machine is it is Beelink obviously. This means, frequest updates and they stand behind their devices, I already own GT1 Ultimate (Android). I am already sure AP34 Beelink would be awesome device considering it has Windows 10 and Apolo Lake already and as per review from blinkone, I like that it takes SSD, imagine the speed it will give. The specs appear to be awesome and drivers for those parts have already been out for while, meaning stability will definitely be there much like my Beelink GT1.
                          2. The reason I am the right person for winning this device is that first I am from Canada (very nice) and I am an advanced user that can put the device to its full potential and help out the community of freaktab to figure out any problems and suggestions together. And I am Computer Science student so definitely a great device for me to challenge myself
                          Thank you

Comment

Hello, I love the OS is windows 10, plus just look at EVERYTHING else that is SUPER box has: Authorized Windows 10
                            Intel HD 500 graphics
                            System Memory 8 GB DDR3
                            Storage 64 GB
                            eMMC flash, SD card slot
                            M.2 SSD slot up to 320 GB
                            Video Output HDMI 1.4
                            Audio – 3.5mm headphone jack
                            Gigabit Ethernet, dual band 802.11 b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi, & Bluetooth 4.0
                            USB 3x USB 3.0 host ports

It has it all. Please I would be an excellent choice to receive this TV Box. I truly appreciate all the attributes it has!!! Thank you

Comment

Sorry im 41 years old and never win anything in my life , personally i would like to win anything before i past to the other life

Comment

It would be great to win this machine it would be a great machine to test and review. In my free time i like to test all kind of software and hardware and would love to give a nice personal review for this device.

Comment

Working...
                                X