Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Like it, but can't afford to buy it. I do have the GT1 tho'.

Comment

Looks good. Nice 8 gig ram. 64 gig ROM. Luv to win this. My Winel W8 died. Rip. . Good luck to all

Comment

i like the design and the powerful features. and mostly because i love free stuff

Comment

I like the sleek look and how it's a power house!!! Need a new computer and media box. Puck me!!!!

Comment

Why is it the right machine for me? I need a powerful media box that can playback whatever i throw at it without killing my electricity bill!
            At the same while, doing more for me than i could ask for as a mini pc. It would a crazy good upgrade from a <$50 Amlogic 805 device that i have barely running currently.

Comment

I am extremely new to the whole streaming thing and really really want to win this very pretty blue tv box. I want to be able to watch movies and TV shows and have wanted a tv box since I first heard of them. Please let me win. Thank you

Comment

Hmm.... I really want to see the potentials of such a tv box/pc !

Comment

1. A windows 10 pc that fits in one hand...How cool is that.
                  2. It would be a nice replacement to my 8 year old labtop.

Comment

I lost my hair at the age of 18 years old and I would like to find them
                    back with this blue mini pc.

Once found, I'd use this box as my main daily use computer, mediacenter, sip/vOip central and home automation.
                    Last edited by canadien; 08-14-2017, 20:21.

Comment

I'm fun off this small boxes. I have an old PIPO x7 with only 2 GB RAM and I see lack off RAM and speed in work. So it is time to upgrade with this BB ​​​​​​​ ( blue beauty) with 8 GB RAM and faster processor.

Comment

I like the specs of this box and i want to have it cause i am poor man.

Comment

never have miniPC before
                          its gonna be a new experience for me to try if u let me have it

Comment

Adorable box
                            Best spec for a mini or tiny pc
                            All connections possible

Comment

I love the overall specs, look, and usability of this machine.

I'm trying to win this on the behalf of my grandparents to make them a media center so they can cut the cost of Dish.

Comment

What great giveaway.
                                Thank You Beelink and Freaktab
                                Good luck to everyone
                                Cheers
                                Kevin

Comment

Working...
                                X