Announcement

Collapse

OUKITEL K6000 Plus Giveaway

You can search for some eggs these days or hide some for your children,
but you won't like to miss the FreakTab Easter Giveaway Action sponsored by EFOX.

Click here to Enter --> https://goo.gl/W6voQw
See more
See less

Waterproof Tablets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waterproof Tablets

Well At&t has come out with one but I'm still waiting on Sprint to get off their butts. Anyone else know anything I dont?

I just saw a company on tv that demonstrated a product at the CES show that makes any device a waterproof device. It is some kind of a coating that protects the internal circuit board and switches from the effects of the water (arcing, corroding, etc)

They had a regular cell phone treated with the product sitting in an aquarium full of water. I'm going to look in to this stuff. If it truly works, it could be a game changer.

Comment

It is a spray?

Comment

a

This app is an actual chartplotter. It is still in its infancy in development, but is already far better than others I've used.
        I'll be updating this post with more updates as they come. Right now I'm using it on my HTC EVO, awaiting my first tablet purchase. Decisions, decisions....
        With this app and a gps enabled tablet, either built in or with a puck gps, will make stand alone systems a thing of the past.

Comment

a

This app is an actual chartplotter. It is still in its infancy in development, but is already far better than others I've used.
          I'll be updating this post with more updates as they come. Right now I'm using it on my HTC EVO, awaiting my first tablet purchase. Decisions, decisions....
          With this app and a gps enabled tablet, either built in or with a puck gps, will make stand alone systems a thing of the past.

____

sani

Comment

Originally posted by sanimirza View Post

____

sani
            Which app are you referring to?
            Freakbox V1 F/W 1.0.6
            Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551ML Stock (rooted)
            Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 Nolekat 2.2 custom ROM
            Asus TF300T Cyanogenmod 11 Snapshot M12
            Archos 35 Home Connect Stock 2.3.4

Comment

Working...
            X