Bqeel M9C Max Review

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gaizka View Post

Thank you. Any tips on create the USB male to male cable?
    Mmm. I don't know, I bought it on Amazon...

Comment

Originally posted by gaizka View Post

Thank you. Any tips on create the USB male to male cable?
      Hello, I don't have this box. However, the USB Male-to-Male cable I use for my RK and AML boxes is as follows. I have made these and they work fine, but is a good idea not to make it too long.
      The USB M-to-M cable is a plain, pin to pin, 1-1, 2-2, 3-3, 4-4.
      Hope it helps.
      Khadas VIM(S905X), Beelink R68 II(S912), GOLE1(Intel Z8300), NEXBOX T10(Intel Z8300), Ugoos UT3(RK3288) and UT3+(RK3288), R-Box(RK3229-2GB/8GB), Tronsmart S95 Meta(AMLS905), Inphic i7(S905), UBOX(AMLS805), Q7(RK3188T)

Comment

Originally posted by RISCy Dude View Post

Hello, I don't have this box. However, the USB Male-to-Male cable I use for my RK and AML boxes is as follows. I have made these and they work fine, but is a good idea not to make it too long.
        The USB M-to-M cable is a plain, pin to pin, 1-1, 2-2, 3-3, 4-4.
        Hope it helps.
        I really think that the issue I am experiencing is that the cables might be too long. What do you suggest in terms of size for each end?

Also I assume that by 1-1,2-2,3-3,4-4 you mean pairing the same colors, right?

Thanks for the help!

Comment

I am not sure where I heard about avoiding the use of longer cables for flashing, but it sticks in my mind. The M-to-M cable supplied with my Ugoos UT3 is about 12.75"(~32.4cm). While that may have been done for economy, it is not the sole reason I believe longer cables should be avoided. I would try to keep it under a couple feet, but I made one that was about a meter and it worked fine.

By 1-1, 2-2, etc, I mean pin 1 at one end of the cable should be connected to pin 1 at the other end of the cable, pin 2 should be connected to pin 2, etc.. Sometimes known as straight-through wiring.
          Note: As far as pairing colors, not all cables or USB device cables adhere to the accepted color convention. When making a cable, it is a very good idea, and highly recommended, to check the cable with a multi-meter prior to using.

Freaktab user ontherocks posted this diagram.
          Click image for larger version  Name:	aMfzMb6.png Views:	1 Size:	45.2 KB ID:	693424

More can be found elsewhere, some examples.....
          Youtube video. Nicer to go cable to connector like he does, but I have made some "dirty" cables by just twisting the appropriate wires together, solder and heatshrink or tape.

Freaktab user matafact posted a DIY here.

Hope you are successful, let me know if questions.
          Khadas VIM(S905X), Beelink R68 II(S912), GOLE1(Intel Z8300), NEXBOX T10(Intel Z8300), Ugoos UT3(RK3288) and UT3+(RK3288), R-Box(RK3229-2GB/8GB), Tronsmart S95 Meta(AMLS905), Inphic i7(S905), UBOX(AMLS805), Q7(RK3188T)

Comment

Thanks work fine.

Comment

Hi all,
              i updated this box with the latest rom and it works fine but it seems to have not any superuser/supersu app installed. I tried to install supersu via google store but gives me "binary occupied" error.
              How can i enter to recovery to install supersu.zip?
              Thanks

Comment

Working...
              X