No announcement yet.

Vorke Z6 Review

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@toymandek .. Preferably a 12V 1 amp fan(size 50x50 mm- 2.6mm high) below the main motherboard. Any U shape plastic/pvc channel 90 /95 mm wide for the bottom base. From here get cracking. Will the adapter power cope with the extra 1 amp ? I have ordered a special adapter 12V 4 amp ( which costs me US 4.00) from China.to compensate. Pls send me a picture of your bottom ventilation unit when you finish the architectural design.Thanks in advance.rgds

Comment

Bottom ventilation wouldn't help much. It's the heat sink you need to keep cool . Open up the holes on the sides . Just use the smallest center drill and re-drill the some of the holes.
      Aim one fan to those holes .

Comment

After extensive search and watching reviews over the inernet these 2 boxes come in my wishlist: VORKE Z6 3GB DDR4 32GB ROM or BEELINK GT1 ULTIMATE 3GB DDR4 32GB ROM, witch one you reccomend?

Comment

clayman @ Can you indicate where I can read the Review on BEELINK GT1 box. Only after reading the whole exposed observations that I can have a percentage of prreference. Thanks

Comment

No sound on spdif, someone figured how to get it work?

Comment

Does somebody knows right cable for spdif out?

Comment

If there is no red glow....the 3.5mm to RCA is the Go
                tЯeboЯ
                Please consider
                Donating to Freaktab

Comment

There is no red glow, thanks.

Comment

• trebor
                    trebor commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Did not have mine in front of me and just could not remember....
                    Just make sure your AMP has RCA/Coaxial as SPDIF in and all should be good.

Just purchased 3g/64g Z6 from Geekbuying. Android V7.1.2, Kodi 17.6, Immediately after power up it started rebooting at random times. Sometimes It would run 8 hours before reboot but other times 5 minutes.
                  Tried turning off wifi, Bluetooth, apps, etc. to no effect. The only thing that made a difference was when I changed resolution from 4K to 720. At 720 it would reboot every couple days instead of every few minutes.
                  Any ideas before I throw it under a bus?

Comment

Working...
                  X