Announcement

Collapse

BEELINK AP34 ULTIMATE FREAKTAB GIVEAWAY

Yet Time for an nother Big Giveaway!
This thime with 3 BEELINK AP34 ULTIMATE.
Got here to Enter the Game:
http://freaktab.com/forum/main-categ...aktab-giveaway
See more
See less

Collection of (maybe) forgotten Longplayer of the past

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Collection of (maybe) forgotten Longplayer of the past

I start this section, because there are some albums for everybody, which should never be forgotten. Here is the place to remember.
    Nostalgic pur...

There are many longplayers for me, so I have to start somewhere.

The Motels, Debüt from 1979. It was fresh music into the 80s with an amazing female voice, Early New Wave we can say from USA .

JD
    Last edited by JDfense; 07-31-2017, 09:02.

Another amazing Album from the past - XTC with English Settlement.

Two songs as teaser...

JD

Comment

From a hard rock standpoint, years before the much lauded Van Halen debut album was this, that to some extent often gets missed as being a classic ahead of it's time when the great rock albums of all time are discussed.

Video Out: 48" 4K LED Smart TV-HDMI 2.0. Audio Out: SPDIF 5.1/Arc return HDMI to Phillips Soundbar. Stock remote control, Microsoft Wireless keyboard/mouse. Logitech K400R Plus.
      Chuwi HiBox, ASRock Beebox N3150 (W10/Intel VAAPI with Krypton v17 based on Ubuntu 16.04 server) dual boot. NexSmart D32, MXIII-G II

Comment

Some Excellent music for those that like to Follow

tЯeboЯ
        Please consider
        Donating to Freaktab
        Tip: Google is your best friend, Use Google to search Freaktab.
        In Google Search type site:freaktab.com ****, Replace **** with what you seek.

Comment

Amazing stuff, Bluesman UK.
          Didn't know Montrose before. Thanks.

I have another Debut Album. Blind Melon.

JD

Comment

I had forgotten about Blind Melon.

Great to hear it again, thanks.
            Video Out: 48" 4K LED Smart TV-HDMI 2.0. Audio Out: SPDIF 5.1/Arc return HDMI to Phillips Soundbar. Stock remote control, Microsoft Wireless keyboard/mouse. Logitech K400R Plus.
            Chuwi HiBox, ASRock Beebox N3150 (W10/Intel VAAPI with Krypton v17 based on Ubuntu 16.04 server) dual boot. NexSmart D32, MXIII-G II

Comment

When you like Blind Melon, then the Debüt Album of Candlebox is another one, you won't miss.

and a teaser...

JD

Comment

Thanks.

I shall definitely be checking them out.

This band had the potential to be enormous but because they could not stay clean and sober, rather fizzled out.

Comment

Yes, it rocks for sure.

What about King Swamp, never come up, but some good songs.

JD

Comment

Very good indeed.

The vocalist reminds me a little of Ian Astbury of The Cult.

Another one of the great debut albums ever from one of the most underrated hard rock groups is Backstreet Symphony by Thunder.

Comment

Hm. So much hair and dishes to clean up. Honestly too mainstream for me.

JD

Comment

Haha.

More recent, grey hair and no dishes.

Comment

Okay, I must say, the haircuts are much better and the music - I like it.

Oops, the Cult have made an album in 2016 again, have to get a closer look.

JD

Comment

Working...
                          X