Announcement

Collapse

Microsoft Mail Accounts not Working

Hello,

We like to Inform you, that we can not Send Mailīs to Microsoft Mail Service.
This means User with an E-Mail Account @ Hotmail, Outlook, Live etc. will
not receive any Mails from us.
This is not our fault, we are in Contact with them but so far no Answer.
We will let you know when the Issue is fixed!

Freaktab Admin Team
See more
See less

Jide Remix OS Walkthough

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jide Remix OS Walkthough

Hey guys, this is my video of the complete feature set of the Jide Remix OS. Jide has separated their training videos into multiple Youtube clips and I have created my own video of all the features of the Remix OS. Hopefully you will be able to get a better feel of what Remix OS is all about.

First thanks for posting the VID.. remixos is really looking great

Questions..
    Are you affiliated with remixos?
    What are the specs of this laptop? (In video)
    If you are affiliated with remixos....
    What are the minimum specs ?
    What platforms are you expecting to brench-out? Allwinner/rockchip/amlogic..

Just thinking-out loud

Comment

Originally posted by mitchell4you View Post
      First thanks for posting the VID.. remixos is really looking great

Questions..
      Are you affiliated with remixos?
      What are the specs of this laptop? (In video)
      If you are affiliated with remixos....
      What are the minimum specs ?
      What platforms are you expecting to brench-out? Allwinner/rockchip/amlogic..

Just thinking-out loud
      No, I'm not affiliated with them, I was just a little frustrated that they split up all their features into different videos and thought it would be a good opportunity to compile them together.
      The Tablet i'm using is the Cube i7 Remix, check the specs here:
      http://goo.gl/KmUxJH

And even though I'm not affiliated with Jide, they are providing their OS free of charge and are helping others to port it to differnet devices like the Nexus 9, so the OS isn't going to be limited by CPU brand.

Comment

I have moved the topic in the Remix OS section.

Cool stuff.

JD

Comment

Curious if the OP has upgraded his Cube to Remix 2.0.

I purchased the Jide Ultra recently with the keyboard. Too good of a buy to pass up at Amazon for $199.

Anyway, the ver 1.0 that was initially on the tab seemed to be better featured. Version 2.0 probably has the same features, just harder to discover.

One thing is there do not seem to be many apps initially installed that will do the phone window trick.

Love the tablet, love the construction... not as fast as my Cube T9, though. Hoping to get more info to make it more user friendly.

Thanks.
          Cube T9; Pipo M8 Pro (on life support); LG gPad

Comment

Originally posted by BamaPanda View Post
            Curious if the OP has upgraded his Cube to Remix 2.0.

I purchased the Jide Ultra recently with the keyboard. Too good of a buy to pass up at Amazon for $199.

Anyway, the ver 1.0 that was initially on the tab seemed to be better featured. Version 2.0 probably has the same features, just harder to discover.

One thing is there do not seem to be many apps initially installed that will do the phone window trick.

Love the tablet, love the construction... not as fast as my Cube T9, though. Hoping to get more info to make it more user friendly.

Thanks.
            No, did not upgrade. However, I'm reviewing the Chuwi Vi10 Plus right now with Remix OS 2.0, so check out my channel for a review video soon. I also agree that not many apps can be resized live, which is disappointing, and it seems a trackpad is needed to fully realize all features.

Comment

I would love to know... either with 1.0 or 2.0, if there is a keyboard shortcut to wake the screen once it has went into sleep mode.

When I am using the Jide, it will go to sleep and I have to press the power button to bring it back up. With the keyboard attached, one would think there would be a shortcut.
              Cube T9; Pipo M8 Pro (on life support); LG gPad

Comment

I don't remember with 1.0, but with my Chuwi Vi10 Plus with Remix 2.0 you can wake it using the keyboard by pressing any key. However, that only works when the screen hasn't been off for long

Comment

Running it on the netbox 905. Nice smooth ui. Few missing items but more added items epanded task bar. Great work so far. Like it.
                  Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X