Announcement

Collapse

Microsoft Mail Accounts not Working

Hello,

We like to Inform you, that we can not Send Mailīs to Microsoft Mail Service.
This means User with an E-Mail Account @ Hotmail, Outlook, Live etc. will
not receive any Mails from us.
This is not our fault, we are in Contact with them but so far no Answer.
We will let you know when the Issue is fixed!

Freaktab Admin Team
See more
See less

PLEASE HELP I CAN'T DOWNLOAD THIS ROM IT'S SOFT BRICKED

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLEASE HELP I CAN'T DOWNLOAD THIS ROM IT'S SOFT BRICKED

I need the x800 rom from this link please please help me guys,http://www.emish.com.cn/exw_view.asp?id=344 i live in the uk but are unable to register to pan baidu using the three uk pay as you go service for verification,it's the emish x800 tv box which is the rk3688 chipset,I wouldn't beg normaly but it's a soft brick right now and the last uploaded link to dropbox on freaktab is now down and nobody seems to reply,it's totaly unusable umtil i get it reflashed.Thanks in advance if anyone can help please upload it for me or open me a pan baidu account and then close it after i am finished with downloadimg it.Otherwise I am stuck wiith a brick
    What is the world if you don't explore?

I will try to down load it.
    MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

No go, here. Sorry
      MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Iv also had a go at downloading it & i get this message

The owner of the file is deleted, the operation fails..
        Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

Also had a look see same deal.
          File has been removed.
          tЯeboЯ
          Please consider
          Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Thanks for trying guys,i did try alternate roms.No bricking after cross flashing,it appears pin hole reset is a god send.Some geekbox roms for eg.i68 and so on worked and booted but had no wifi or ethernet also lubuntu worked as well for geekbox,but i need a way of tellimg which will make it run.If anyone has any links to geekbox firmwares could you point me to as many as possible please so i can try them please,or if you know a way to invoke the wifi or ethernet would be great.Also i contacted e,ish support 4 times so if they do provide the rom i will upload it for everyone.

Comment

You can get all the various geekbox firmwares over at their forum

http://forum.geekbox.tv/viewforum.ph...f89f74633f623d

Another approach that you could try is to contact the various people that have done reviews on Youtube.

Maybe one of them will have a copy or even be able to dump a ROM from their box and upload it for you.
              Video Out: 48" 4K LED Smart TV-HDMI 2.0. Audio Out: SPDIF 5.1/Arc return HDMI to Phillips Soundbar. Stock remote control, Microsoft Wireless keyboard/mouse. Logitech K400R Plus.
              Chuwi HiBox, ASRock Beebox N3150 (W10/Intel VAAPI with Krypton v17 based on Ubuntu 16.04 server) dual boot. TX5 Pro, NexSmart D32, Alfawise S92, MXIII-G II

Comment

good point about asking them to dump a rom thanks.

Comment

I'm new... hy to all
                  Last edited by soldatino69; 10-24-2016, 07:02.

Comment

Working...
                  X