• Show
Clear All

thanks guys
    freaktab art developer if you like my work please buy me a pepsi

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by tattman65 View Post
        heres a few pic's i've been playin around with got some new brushes for my photoshop

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1125[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1126[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1127[/ATTACH]

thought ya might enjoy seeing them
        #1 is my favorite but all of them are very good!!! (I got this thing for skulls-uc)

and I am not sure if you know much about infotmic tablets but I made a de-bricking procedure for those at techknow and all my .img's were named skull clone 1, 2, etc... spent many many hours devy'n on those and now I don't do much devy'n anymore ...forgot most of what I know cuz I have slept since then and never really got my head around Linux enough
        Have a Great Day!!!!

Comment

this is a right platform for all .
          thanks for this best free tattman wallpapers .
          i am totally right with you .

thanks by tech blog | tech blog | shillong teer game formula result | ipad apps downloads | tutuapp helper for apple ios | apple ios 10.2 beta update features | top 5 apple iphone ios screen recorder app | super mario run game reviews | google gboard app for ios | failed ios automatic update | delete useless files in super mario run game in ios
          Last edited by jasonb; 12-24-2016, 05:20.

Comment

Love the top one tattman very cool 😊

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 610 using Tapatalk
            Please consider donating to purchase tablets for Finless Bob to continue his work. This will help in the creation of custom roms and build an even stronger development base for our community. Thank you for you support!

PLEASE CLICK THE DONATE BUTTON BELOW

Comment

Comment

somethin i made just playin around

Comment

Originally posted by tattman65 View Post
                  somethin i made just playin around

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2645[/ATTACH]

looking Great Tattman as,always 😊

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 620 using Tapatalk Beta
                  Please consider donating to purchase tablets for Finless Bob to continue his work. This will help in the creation of custom roms and build an even stronger development base for our community. Thank you for you support!

PLEASE CLICK THE DONATE BUTTON BELOW

Comment

Hey Tattman65, love your work. I am not only an eye candy wallpaper addict. I am pretty inked over also. Question / request : is it possible to get a jpeg/png of the unbelievable boot loader pic you did for the Pipo m9 Pro? I would love to have double the sickness added to wallpaper.... Thanks

Dispatcher: Pipo Max M9 Pro Quad Core / RileyRom USA / Autu. 19474
                    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.

Comment

Originally posted by PipoM9Pro View Post
                      Hey Tattman65, love your work. I am not only an eye candy wallpaper addict. I am pretty inked over also. Question / request : is it possible to get a jpeg/png of the unbelievable boot loader pic you did for the Pipo m9 Pro? I would love to have double the sickness added to wallpaper.... Thanks

let me see if i can dig it up my friend . i'll report back .

Comment

tattman wallpapers

I have it, if you can't find it. It will be tomorrow before I can get to it.

Randy
                        Randy
                        Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
                        Read my BIO Here
                        Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
                        Donate here

Comment

ok so,i have like three versions of this one . not sure which one he's using .

Comment

is this the one you are looking for ???

Comment

That is it.... You rock.... Appreciate it... Thanks... If you where close by I would schedule an ink session to add to my collection.... THANKS tattsman65

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.

Comment

Originally posted by PipoM9Pro View Post
                                That is it.... You rock.... Appreciate it... Thanks... If you where close by I would schedule an ink session to add to my collection.... THANKS tattsman65

cool, thanks man glad you enjoy it.

look here and you can see my tattoo work http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...ans-work/page3

Comment

Working...
                                X