• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	aura 2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	147.0 KB
ID:	670991 made this playin around the other day

Last edited by tattman65; 09-15-2017, 10:48.
    freaktab art developer if you like my work please buy me a pepsi

Comment

Middle one Tatty very 3d 😊

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 620 using Tapatalk
      Please consider donating to purchase tablets for Finless Bob to continue his work. This will help in the creation of custom roms and build an even stronger development base for our community. Thank you for you support!

PLEASE CLICK THE DONATE BUTTON BELOW

Comment

Originally posted by Damo View Post
        Middle one Tatty very 3d 

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 620 using Tapatalk

yeah i had no idea it was gonna turn out like that , i was pleased

Comment

Great work!

Originally posted by tattman65 View Post
          cool, thanks man glad you enjoy it.

look here and you can see my tattoo work http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...ans-work/page3

Love the Viking.....
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.

Comment

i really very thankful for u ur thread very healful for me and all . i am waiting your next helful and fresh thread , your some lines very good and funny , thanks bro
            Last edited by Damo; 01-11-2014, 23:38.

Comment

nice

great job bro best of luck and god bless you

Comment

Wow.. Beautiful Great Work.. Awesome
                Last edited by Finless; 12-11-2014, 05:58.

Comment

updating this old thread . most of my images have gone somewhere . I have tons of wallpapers I have made and will post some more here for all to share and use . Click image for larger version  Name:	black board 1.jpg Views:	1 Size:	54.5 KB ID:	670994Click image for larger version  Name:	black droid.jpg Views:	1 Size:	74.1 KB ID:	670995Click image for larger version  Name:	blu glow.jpg Views:	1 Size:	38.7 KB ID:	670996Click image for larger version  Name:	bg 2.jpg Views:	1 Size:	31.9 KB ID:	670997Click image for larger version  Name:	brown 3.jpg Views:	1 Size:	57.4 KB ID:	670998Click image for larger version  Name:	blu circles.jpg Views:	1 Size:	19.0 KB ID:	670999Click image for larger version  Name:	brown 1.jpg Views:	1 Size:	55.5 KB ID:	671000Click image for larger version  Name:	brown 2.jpg Views:	1 Size:	55.4 KB ID:	671001Click image for larger version  Name:	408335.png Views:	1 Size:	309.9 KB ID:	671002Click image for larger version  Name:	blue 1.jpg Views:	1 Size:	73.3 KB ID:	671003

Comment

Always enjoy your art,
                    I failed chalk and board long time ago
                    tЯeboЯ
                    Please consider
                    Donating to Freaktab
                    Tip: Google is your best friend, Use Google to search Freaktab.
                    In Google Search type site:freaktab.com ****, Replace **** with what you seek.

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
                      Always enjoy your art,
                      I failed chalk and board long time ago
                      thanks man I also added some to the first post in the thread . for some reason they all are gone . I guess after the changes to the site they were lost .

Comment

ok heres a zip file with over 3 hundred of my own original wallpapers . various sizes for phones and PC . feel free to use them and if you use them in a ROM or some other work of yours please give me credit at least .

https://www.dropbox.com/s/juehdsl9hu...ction.zip?dl=0

Comment

ok heres a zip file with over 3 hundred of my own original wallpapers . various sizes for phones and PC . feel free to use them and if you use them in a ROM or some other work of yours please give me credit at least .

https://www.dropbox.com/s/juehdsl9hu...ction.zip?dl=0
                          Yes give the proper credit if you use it..
                          Nice work tattman65

Comment

Your work always makes my day. God a mega dump of walls love it. Thanks Tatt...
                            Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
                              Your work always makes my day. God a mega dump of walls love it. Thanks Tatt...
                              thanks buddy,glad I can make your day buddy !!

Comment

thanks buddy,glad I can make your day buddy !!
                                man the lat pic of above post (one with the android in blue letters) that one would be cool for ftmc krypton!

Comment

Working...
                                X