This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tattman65 View Post
    if your using this tool it is a bit outdated , search bootanimation factory ,download and install that one instead . much more up to date.

the type of file is important to your device and the mk808 uses png .
    nothing is deleted , try the factory and you'll probably be ok .

follow the directions !!! anymore trouble just ask .

thanks for the advice. i'll give it a try as soon as I can (maybe this weekend?) and report back.
    by the way: Is the filesize important? I mean, does boot-up speed or performance depend on how big the files of the animation are (like 3 files @300kB or @1MB each)?

Comment

Originally posted by 1234klaus View Post
      thanks for the advice. i'll give it a try as soon as I can (maybe this weekend?) and report back.
      by the way: Is the filesize important? I mean, does boot-up speed or performance depend on how big the files of the animation are (like 3 files @300kB or @1MB each)?

a good rule of thumb is to try and keep your animation under at least 20 to 30 mb

most of the time around 15 is really good . depends on how complex your images are
      freaktab art developer if you like my work please buy me a pepsi

Comment

My first bootanimation

Hi Guys, thank you so much for all your help ! I finally managed to create my first bootanimation thanks to you. It's pretty basic, but in case, anybody is interested in it, I wanted to share it. You can download it here:
        http://wikisend.com/download/464870/....zip (I hope, the link works. It should be available for 90 days from now.

Wouldn't it be great to have a collection or gallery of all those custom made bootanimations?
        thanks again!

EDIT: Password is "freaktab". Sorry, I forgot to put it in earlier.
        Last edited by 1234klaus; 10-17-2013, 17:10.

Comment

Hi Guys, thank you so much for all your help ! I finally managed to create my first bootanimation thanks to you. It's pretty basic, but in case, anybody is interested in it, I wanted to share it. You can download it here:
          http://wikisend.com/download/464870/....zip (I hope, the link works. It should be available for 90 days from now.

Wouldn't it be great to have a collection or gallery of all those custom made bootanimations?
          thanks again!

it says your file is password protected

Comment

and here is the thread for posting such things

http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...posting-thread

Comment

Originally posted by tattman65 View Post
              it says your file is password protected
              sorry, I forgot to put it in. Password is "freaktab" - already added it to my post.

Comment

Install Bootanimation

Just in case anybody has some difficulties getting his custom bootanimation onto his system, you might give "Rom Toolbox" a try. https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....toolbox&hl=de

Just select the zip file you created and install your custom boot animation (or choose from a list of downloadable animations). It's really easy and you don't have to bother with root-explorer or permissions of your filesystem. (Still, you need a rooted system for this App to work.)

Comment

sorry, I forgot to put it in. Password is "freaktab" - already added it to my post.

good job !

Comment

Working...
                  X