Announcement

Collapse

Announcement

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to all Forum Members and Guest´s!
Thank you for your Support the last Year.
The Freaktab Team
See more
See less

how to get measy u2a in flashmode

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to get measy u2a in flashmode

hi guys my measy u2a wont get in flashmode

i only get a blue square in rk batchtool i think its the read mode

i have the one with the switch on side

someone here know how to get in flashmode

thx

If I remember correctly, the blue square indicates that you are in Maskrom Mode.

Have you used restore rather than the upgrade button to flash your ROM back?

Video Out: 48" 4K LED Smart TV-HDMI 2.0. Audio Out: SPDIF 5.1/Arc return HDMI to Phillips Soundbar. Stock remote control, Microsoft Wireless keyboard/mouse. Logitech K400R Plus.
    Chuwi HiBox, ASRock Beebox N3150 (W10/Intel VAAPI with Krypton v17 based on Ubuntu 16.04 server) dual boot. TX5 Pro, NexSmart D32, Alfawise S92, MXIII-G II

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post
      If I remember correctly, the blue square indicates that you are in Maskrom Mode.

no i need to get in the flashmode but i dont know how to get the measy in the flashmode

Comment

OK, have a look here then to see if there is any useful info.

http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...bles-and-Fixes
        Video Out: 48" 4K LED Smart TV-HDMI 2.0. Audio Out: SPDIF 5.1/Arc return HDMI to Phillips Soundbar. Stock remote control, Microsoft Wireless keyboard/mouse. Logitech K400R Plus.
        Chuwi HiBox, ASRock Beebox N3150 (W10/Intel VAAPI with Krypton v17 based on Ubuntu 16.04 server) dual boot. TX5 Pro, NexSmart D32, Alfawise S92, MXIII-G II

Comment

leather jacket
          Last edited by abeha; 10-25-2016, 01:42.
          emma

Comment

In this time is normal that they have changed.
            Last edited by mollycoddle; 12-09-2016, 07:32.

Comment

Working...
            X