Announcement

Collapse

Announcement

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to all Forum Members and Guest´s!
Thank you for your Support the last Year.
The Freaktab Team
See more
See less

MX box

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MX box

friends, have had the mx android box fro two years, but the last 7-8 months it has been lagging / buffering badly in HD or 1080, does anyone know where i can get the latest firmware?

Originally posted by Belfastbhoy68 View Post
    friends, have had the mx android box fro two years, but the last 7-8 months it has been lagging / buffering badly in HD or 1080, does anyone know where i can get the latest firmware?
    It's time to get a new Android tv box.
    Make sure it doesn't contain any 'MX*' in it's name.

Comment

Originally posted by Belfastbhoy68 View Post
      MX what box?

There is usually a model number associated with the many varieties out there.
      Video Out: 48" 4K LED Smart TV-HDMI 2.0. Audio Out: SPDIF 5.1/Arc return HDMI to Phillips Soundbar. Stock remote control, Microsoft Wireless keyboard/mouse. Logitech K400R Plus.
      Chuwi HiBox, ASRock Beebox N3150 (W10/Intel VAAPI with Krypton v17 based on Ubuntu 16.04 server) dual boot. TX5 Pro, NexSmart D32, Alfawise S92, MXIII-G II

Comment

A factory reset and install of your fav addons would be the first thing I would try before attempting a FW upgrade. Include a fresh start in Kodi as well if you have it installed.
        Have you tried that?

Comment

profectus est statim Hi im a new user i have the mx mini 4k box but its stucked at the mxbox logo screen ive found the reset button at the base pushed it and it only restarts the device what do i do

Comment

Working...
          X