Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how do i increase internal memory from 1 to 6 or 8 gb

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by azaotl View Post
    yes.. but you need to get the ebrs for your tablet. and someone to modify them
    Ouch!!!
    Well, it stand still, thanks anyway.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by evilcik View Post
      Ouch!!!
      Well, it stand still, thanks anyway.
      jajaja come on... I can help you..
      just send me your EBRs and scatter file (from your stock rom), info from your device: internal space and sd space(with screenshot) android version and cpu, I mean which kind of MTk processor you have...and also make sure you have seen my videos about increasing internal space . Ah I am a little busy.. so don't expect a fast answer... I have family and normal life.. unfortunately I don't live from youtube or android ...yet jajjaa good luck!! you can attach the files here

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by azaotl View Post
        jajaja come on... I can help you..
        just send me your EBRs and scatter file (from your stock rom), info from your device: internal space and sd space(with screenshot) android version and cpu, I mean which kind of MTk processor you have...and also make sure you have seen my videos about increasing internal space . Ah I am a little busy.. so don't expect a fast answer... I have family and normal life.. unfortunately I don't live from youtube or android ...yet jajjaa good luck!! you can attach the files here

        jajaja, now i got my one year baby, pulling my legs trying to reach de keyboard. So we're two with a normal life. I've try to make that this weekend. If not, well, donīt worry, some day I'll do

        Thanks

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by evilcik View Post
          jajaja, now i got my one year baby, pulling my legs trying to reach de keyboard. So we're two with a normal life. I've try to make that this weekend. If not, well, donīt worry, some day I'll do

          Thanks
          one year baby?? ohhh that's nice. Well good luck ... but please if you have problems send me the ebr1 and ebr2 and I could help you or at least try .

          Enjoy your family !!!

          Comment


          • #20
            Hi to all, new to Cube, I have am to recieve a 32GB black and I am reading ang gathering files to flash it when I recieve it.(from day to day )
            I saw there are files for repartitioning 4 - 6 - 8, Because mine is 32GB is there a working file to repartion the storage in half?
            about 16GB internal storage and 16GB internal SD? it will have kitkat 4.4.2
            or to use the Chinese mtk_Partition_modification_tools.zip I just want to split not swap the internal with the external... I am bit confused...
            Thanks in advance

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by leotzian View Post
              Hi to all, new to Cube, I have am to recieve a 32GB black and I am reading ang gathering files to flash it when I recieve it.(from day to day )
              I saw there are files for repartitioning 4 - 6 - 8, Because mine is 32GB is there a working file to repartion the storage in half?
              about 16GB internal storage and 16GB internal SD? it will have kitkat 4.4.2
              or to use the Chinese mtk_Partition_modification_tools.zip I just want to split not swap the internal with the external... I am bit confused...
              Thanks in advance
              Well, the method I used it is about resizing... not swaping. Of course you need to check the model, and CPU I can modify your ebrs files someday. Just get the stock rom for your cube and attach the ebr1 and ebr2 here in this post or you can check with more advanced users

              regards. Eduardo "azaotl"

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by azaotl View Post
                Well, the method I used it is about resizing... not swaping. Of course you need to check the model, and CPU I can modify your ebrs files someday. Just get the stock rom for your cube and attach the ebr1 and ebr2 here in this post or you can check with more advanced users

                regards. Eduardo "azaotl"
                Thanks my frirend had you tried a chinese repartition tool that is in the forum?

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by leotzian View Post
                  Thanks my frirend had you tried a chinese repartition tool that is in the forum?
                  nope I haven't used that tool. But you can give it a try. I prefer to use other method

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by azaotl View Post
                    Well, the method I used it is about resizing... not swaping. Of course you need to check the model, and CPU I can modify your ebrs files someday. Just get the stock rom for your cube and attach the ebr1 and ebr2 here in this post or you can check with more advanced users

                    regards. Eduardo "azaotl"
                    Hi my friend I had recieved the 32GB cube I had managed to resize only up to 6GB using the 900supersports file.
                    All the other files from zopomobile "Ebr 10gb kitkat.zip" and "Ebr 10gb kitkat.zip" are ending with a tab not booting ( stock at chinese letters in the start before the animation ). I have 32GB model so the best for me is 13Gb partition ( split the 32Gb in half ). I sent you my EBR1 and EBR2 from my tab from the backup I made it using MTK Droid Tools. When you have time modify them.
                    Thanks in advance
                    Attached Files

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      ebrs for ... which model???

                      Originally posted by leotzian View Post
                      Hi my friend I had recieved the 32GB cube I had managed to resize only up to 6GB using the 900supersports file.
                      All the other files from zopomobile "Ebr 10gb kitkat.zip" and "Ebr 10gb kitkat.zip" are ending with a tab not booting ( stock at chinese letters in the start before the animation ). I have 32GB model so the best for me is 13Gb partition ( split the 32Gb in half ). I sent you my EBR1 and EBR2 from my tab from the backup I made it using MTK Droid Tools. When you have time modify them.
                      Thanks in advance
                      i HOPE THEY WORK FOR YOU. I am a little tired so I'm not sure if I did correctly. By the way if they work please tell me the full name of your device and please send me a screenshot with the previous size and new size (if worked jeje) 'cause I'm making a kind of blog with that info to help others and also to make a video. And could you please be so kind of support my videos? jajaja Have a nice day. let me know wether they are working or not... have a nice weekend!
                      Attached Files

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by azaotl View Post
                        i HOPE THEY WORK FOR YOU. I am a little tired so I'm not sure if I did correctly. By the way if they work please tell me the full name of your device and please send me a screenshot with the previous size and new size (if worked jeje) 'cause I'm making a kind of blog with that info to help others and also to make a video. And could you please be so kind of support my videos? jajaja Have a nice day. let me know wether they are working or not... have a nice weekend!
                        Hi my friend thanks for all. I tried and it is working fine.
                        My device is Cube 9X 32GB , The stock storage was 1,84GB/24,76GB, Files from ( 900Supersports 6GB ) it was 5,90GB 20,89GB, after your EBRS is now 12,80GB/13,76GB. I had also posted at XDA in a similar thread one member @linuxovios did the same you had done you done the same day, I tried both his was 12,80GB/13,88GB . The only difference with his files there is a little bigger space in the USB storage 26,68-26,56= 0,12GB more with his files
                        Please if @Vohukain wants put those files in the top of the Cube Talk 9X [U65GT] roms/recoverys/mods etc. list thread.
                        In the zip I had attached, are Stock EBRS (1,84GB/24,76GB) from my 32GB model, @azaotl EBRS for (12,80GB/13,76GB), and XDA member @linuxovios for 13GB (12,80GB/13,88GB) and 10GB spaces. I had not tried 10GB but it should be working.
                        FILES FROM ZOPPOMOBILE CONCERNING THIS TABLET (10GB AND 13GB KITKAT) ENDING WITH A TABLET NOT BOOTING.

                        Thank you all,
                        Attached Files

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by leotzian View Post
                          Hi my friend thanks for all. I tried and it is working fine.
                          My device is Cube 9X 32GB , The stock storage was 1,84GB/24,76GB, Files from ( 900Supersports 6GB ) it was 5,90GB 20,89GB, after your EBRS is now 12,80GB/13,76GB. I had also posted at XDA in a similar thread one member @linuxovios did the same you had done you done the same day, I tried both his was 12,80GB/13,88GB . The only difference with his files there is a little bigger space in the USB storage 26,68-26,56= 0,12GB more with his files
                          Please if @Vohukain wants put those files in the top of the Cube Talk 9X [U65GT] roms/recoverys/mods etc. list thread.
                          In the zip I had attached, are Stock EBRS (1,84GB/24,76GB) from my 32GB model, @azaotl EBRS for (12,80GB/13,76GB), and XDA member @linuxovios for 13GB (12,80GB/13,88GB) and 10GB spaces. I had not tried 10GB but it should be working.
                          FILES FROM ZOPPOMOBILE CONCERNING THIS TABLET (10GB AND 13GB KITKAT) ENDING WITH A TABLET NOT BOOTING.

                          Thank you all,
                          Well you have different flavors
                          No problem if
                          @Vohukain wants to post them I guess it is the best for people with the same device you have. Happy those things work. Don't forget to share to others.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Nice job! I will add those files to the info thead tomorrow. I don't have access to the PC today so sorry for the delay. And I'm sorry for the bootloop with zopomobile patches. I haven't try them myself but someone reported that got it working.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Vohukain View Post
                              Nice job! I will add those files to the info thead tomorrow. I don't have access to the PC today so sorry for the delay. And I'm sorry for the bootloop with zopomobile patches. I haven't try them myself but someone reported that got it working.
                              Hi I don't know if they work in differnet models but concerning this tread CUBE 9X at least for the 32GB Kitkat model it is not working and the tablet was not booting ( That's why I backuped it first it case of a falure )

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                I also did a video if someone has a problem. Very simple I used a template I had.
                                video link:
                                https://youtu.be/bV_f8YuROHM

                                Last edited by azaotl; 03-22-2015, 05:31. Reason: added link words

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X