Video Review with Bobs Rom!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Review with Bobs Rom!

I have an email alert set up through Google for news on Arctablet and somebody has put a review on You-tube.

Original Link:http://www.frequency.com/video/arnov...h-new/30601502

I put the You-tube link as this Website is a bit buggy scrolling
    Please consider donating to purchase tablets for Finless Bob to continue his work. This will help in the creation of custom roms and build an even stronger development base for our community. Thank you for you support!

PLEASE CLICK THE DONATE BUTTON BELOW

Cool.... I had actually seen that a while ago just forgot about it

Bob
    "Przebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
    "Прости их, ибо не ведают, что творят"
    "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
    "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
    "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
    "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
    "Perdónalos porque no saben lo que hacen"
    "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
    "Atyám, bocsásd meg nekik, mert nem tudják mit cselekszenek!"
    "Odpusť jim, neboť nevědí, co činí"
    "Πάτερ άφες αυτοίς, ού γάρ οίδασι τί ποιούσι"
    "Ojcze, przebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
    "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

I guess my google alerts are a bit out of date, great to see
      People talking about your Rom Bob!
      Please consider donating to purchase tablets for Finless Bob to continue his work. This will help in the creation of custom roms and build an even stronger development base for our community. Thank you for you support!

Comment

Wait until he tries the new one. We should message him through youtube and let him know about the new ROM Bob is working on.
        Please donate to purchase tablets for Finless Bob to continue his work. This will help in the creation of custom roms and build an even stronger development base for our community. Thank you for you support!

Comment

Originally posted by WillJames View Post
          Wait until he tries the new one. We should message him through youtube and let him know about the new ROM Bob is working on.
          Will could you message the guy who made video to tell him about Bobs new rom through Youtube, I tried to do it but it had my daughter setup on my email because she did some stuff for school on there and it used her so It sends in her name and not mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Damo View Post
            Will could you message the guy who made video to tell him about Bobs new rom through Youtube, I tried to do it but it had my daughter setup on my email because she did some stuff for school on there and it used her so It sends in her name and not mine.
            Done.
            Please donate to purchase tablets for Finless Bob to continue his work. This will help in the creation of custom roms and build an even stronger development base for our community. Thank you for you support!

Comment

Thankd Will!

Comment

He is going to LOVE the new ROM if he likes that one!!! Rock on Bob!!

Comment

Working...
                X