This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Requesting a Forum

Hey folks! As you can see we try to stay organized here by creating support forums for specific tablets or brands. We just cleaned up a lot of dead forums (no posts).

So from this point on we will add new forums for tablet brands based on user requests and activity.

So if you have a tablet and want to discuss it here, requst a forum for it if it is not listed.

Thanks,
    Bob
    "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
    "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
    "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
    "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
    "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
    "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
    "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
    "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
    "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

You are awesome BoB

Hi BoB, I'm a new member here, Just want to tell you that this forum and you are doing some awesome things.

Also want to ask you, Any Hardware Hacking ,Modding etc. sub forum is there? Just curious.
    Asking this as I haven't seen any.

Best Wishes

Max

Comment

Allwinner A10 T02A

Originally posted by Finless View Post
      Hey folks! As you can see we try to stay organized here by creating support forums for specific tablets or brands. We just cleaned up a lot of dead forums (no posts).

So from this point on we will add new forums for tablet brands based on user requests and activity.

So if you have a tablet and want to discuss it here, requst a forum for it if it is not listed.

Thanks,
      Bob
      Hi Bob.....any chance of a forum for the Allwinner series especially a ROM image for the allwinner a10 t02a.... purchased 2 of these...great tablet but one has lost touchscreen and I cant seem to find any support for this tab. tried several images for other similar but nothing works to get touch back..thanks
      AllWinner A10 1.5GHz Android 4.0 Capacitive Screen Ultra-Thin Tablet
      Style: 7" Capacitive Touchscreen

Comment

Not a bad idea!

I will discuss with others here.

But have you seen this post I made on how to fix touch screen issues for AllWinner?

http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...X-touch-screen!

Bob

Comment

Thaaaaaaaaaaaak YOU !!!

Originally posted by Finless View Post
          Not a bad idea!

I will discuss with others here.

But have you seen this post I made on how to fix touch screen issues for AllWinner?

http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...X-touch-screen!

Bob
          THANK YOU !! I have read and read for a week and tried everything I could find. I mistakenly assumed this would not work on a T02A and can;t wait to try it now...This all started when I stupidly hit reset and everything rebooted to Chinese......Im not real good at reading chinese....

With that said perhaps you can help me with another piece of hardware sitting on my table unused for quite some time now.

an HTC SHIFT......great little micro computer ...I installed Win 8 preview and it runs great. However again after a month of reading and research I just gave up on the Win Mo side of it. Again the win mo side is in ITALIAN and after translating everything I could find, I still just do not understand HOW to flash or change the rom to an english version. I did get as far as sending myself an email to the win mo side with the files needed but stuck after that. If you have any idea about these things I would appreciate it.

Not that the win mo side is really any useful for much but it would be nice to have it working.

I think these things were ahead of their time when initially sold but it seems now support is pretty limited...I was VERY suprised at how well Win 8 runs on it. These were sold a few months back as NEW at onesaleaday.com for a couple hundred bucks. Still a nice little full computer 7" touchscreen for the price..

I assume there is not enough demand for a forum for these units but makes me wonder how many are sitting around unused ???

Comment

I wish I knew everything....
            But alas I have no idea what win mo is or even what yourt talking about. Sorry man... cant help with that one.

I do hope my tutorial on the screen thing helps though

Bob

Comment

Menards Curtis LT 7052 Android 4.0

Hey Bob,
              New to this forum. I got this tablet at Menards ($84.99 w/$35 rebate). However I can't get it run on Google Play. You know anything about it?

Hope someone knows something about it.

Thanks
              jnew

Comment

PIPO Tabs

Pretty new to Freaktab so still getting used to where things are:

I have noticed support for a huge range of tabs, but can't seem to find much for the PIPO range.

In particular the PIPO M2 3G model.

Would be interested know what sort of info that people need to be able to turn out new ROMS for these devices.

I do have original English versions of the image files of both the M2 3G & M2 wifi models if that is of any help.

Cheers

PS: Here is the link to the PIPO site in English.
                http://pipo.cn/En/
                Last edited by scarytas; 01-17-2013, 23:35. Reason: ADD Link.

Comment

Ainol tablets

Hi Bob,
                  When my ainol crystal rom is ready, I would like to open a headline called 'Ainol tablets' in the tablet support section. There are so much Ainol tablets out there and on freaktab we have only the others section for that fine tablets. Maybe if we have an Ainol headline, more members would open threads in there. I count only 4 threads around Ainol in the others section. so fare. My rom could be a small start to push the section. Of course I will keep an eye on that section. I'm not the special amlogic guy, but I begin to like that platform.

JDfense

Comment

WIN MO???

[QUOTE=Finless;26080]I wish I knew everything....
                    But alas I have no idea what win mo is or even what yourt talking about. Sorry man... cant help with that one.

I do hope my tutorial on the screen thing helps though

Bob[/QUOTE

I think it's an indoor RC helicopter accident...Negative G dive into the intel.
                    or Windows Mobile O/S.

Comment

Re: Requesting a Forum

What about Ubuntu Touch? Anyone trying it out yet?

Jim
                      MK808 TapaTalk II

Comment

I would love to have a dedicated Ainol forum as I've upgraded to a Aurora 7 IPS screened 8 gig model and it's pretty nice for what I spent.
                        Might eventually upgrade to one of their newer even higher res models in that size or bigger when finances are better and I love the support here.

Comment

Hm. It seems, that Bob has forgotten to look in the request rom, but anyway release your rom in other tablets like I did it. Nobody looks there, but maybe on freaktab is no request for ainol stuff. On slatedroid my ROM runs a it better and there more traffic for Ainol tablets.

JDfense

Comment

Forum for new HiSense Tablets

With the recent release of the excellent HiSense Sero 7 tablets, a new forum area for "HiSense Tablets" would be great.

Radian

Comment

Requesting a Forum

Anybody here done a Tegra 3 ROM? I'm willing to learn if I can the right tools. Nobody is saying what processor is in the LT version. If it is Rockchip, I'm in on developing for it.

First I would need to find the Hisense firmware.

Randy
                              Randy
                              Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
                              Read my BIO Here
                              Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
                              Donate here

Comment

Working...
                              X