X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JDfense View Post
    Hi Bob,
    When my ainol crystal rom is ready, I would like to open a headline called 'Ainol tablets' in the tablet support section. There are so much Ainol tablets out there and on freaktab we have only the others section for that fine tablets. Maybe if we have an Ainol headline, more members would open threads in there. I count only 4 threads around Ainol in the others section. so fare. My rom could be a small start to push the section. Of course I will keep an eye on that section. I'm not the special amlogic guy, but I begin to like that platform.

JDfense
    I second the ainol tablets request. I have the venus novo 7... been trying to find a custom rom/support forever.

Comment

Re: Requesting a Forum

Originally posted by atomwood View Post
      I second the ainol tablets request. I have the venus novo 7... been trying to find a custom rom/support forever.
      The trouble with the Ainol tablets is that they have AMLogic processors. I think I have seen a few Amlogic roms here on Freaktab, but no developer who specializes in them. Elektrik is our Allwinner guy...the rest of us are Rockchip guys.

Sent from my M8 pro
      Randy
      Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
      Read my BIO Here
      Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
      Donate here

Comment

hisense

Originally posted by radian View Post
        With the recent release of the excellent HiSense Sero 7 tablets, a new forum area for "HiSense Tablets" would be great.

Radian
        I second the request for a hisense forum. I picked up the pro at walmart a few days ago and so far am very pleased with it.

Comment

Originally posted by slowolf View Post
          I second the request for a hisense forum. I picked up the pro at walmart a few days ago and so far am very pleased with it.
          I actually third that request since I bought a sero 7 lite a few days ago. And according to the user manual here, it's a Rockchip RK3066 1.6GHz dual core CPU.

Anyway, I believe some people over at the XDA forums have already figured out how to root the sero 7 pro's, which can be found here as well.
          NEXTBOOK NX700QC16G Rooted with updated firmware to allow 13GB App Space

Comment

Idolian tablets please

Sent from my STUDIO using Tapatalk HD
            Thanks soooooo much!! You are awesome!
            Need a graphic artist for games, want a sketch, painting, pm me and we can work something out!
            FREAKTAB is FREAKIN' AMAZING!
            Kyle

Comment

Hi,

I suspect the HUDL is going to be very popular for UK people. Tesco announced 35,000 units sold on the first two days!!

I've posted a couple of threads in "Other" that could start the ball rolling.
              Measy U4B (=Tronsmart T428) used by my kids!
              Onda v975m - M802 - Bought from Banggood.com
              Pipo M8HD 3G - RK3188 - don't buy from pipo-store
              Tronsmart S89 Vega -S802 (sponsored by Geekbuying)
              CX921b -RK3188T (sponsored by AndroidTV)
              Cube U30GT2 - RK3188 (part sponsored by Geekbuying)
              RKM MK902 - RK3188 (sponsored by RKM)

Donate to Finless

Comment

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
                The trouble with the Ainol tablets is that they have AMLogic processors. I think I have seen a few Amlogic roms here on Freaktab, but no developer who specializes in them. Elektrik is our Allwinner guy...the rest of us are Rockchip guys.

Sent from my M8 pro
                I'm doing AMLogic processors for the current Nextbook line here, and I spend a LOT of time over at Slatedroid in their Ainol forums. I've even done some dirty ports of some of Ainol stuff for my personal testing on the Nextbooks.

ShaunMT
                Freaktab Rom Developer

Subscribe To My Developer Thread For Updates On My Projects: ShaunMT

Comment

RCA RCT6077W2

Greetings all! I just bought an RCA 7" tablet from Walmart.. seems ok except the fact that IHeart Radio and a few other apps wont work on the 4.1.1. I've tried side loading and still have issues. Just wondering if anyone had any experience with them, and what kind of "interesting" things I can do with it. specs according CF-Bench v1.3 Model-RCT6077W2, Product board = rk2928sdk, product manufacturer= Foxconn, cores=1 1008 mhz. Thanks!

Comment

STC

well here I go again.. purchased a Emmerson 10" Tab and guess what... no support ... did not know till afterwards it was a SouthernTelcom brand... anyway I here is build.prop. it shows a rock chip?
                    Is it worth putting up?

Click image for larger version

Name:	e4def53e937b7733ce695fe38c60c380.png
Views:	1
Size:	62.1 KB
ID:	3212

Comment

Finless can you help?

Can you take a look at my thread asking for help editing and installing android to a prestigio pmp5097c pro that just hangs on loading of OS. I am new to this editing but eager to learn as work at local repair centre and we are seeing more and more of these daily. I wish i had the time for college etc.. but maybe a little past my time. Could do with any help in kick starting this repair and kick starting myself in the editing,installing and updating of non-working Android Tabs. Thanks in advance this forum is great

Comment

Can we please get a verizon forum. Verizon brand tablets. ellipsis 7" as of right now from verizon. Its their own brand.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Comment

for Sale or TradeNo Commercial Sales
                          I like to see a addition to that section..
                          A 'custom order/request section'

Like.. i seek a k-r42 that dual boots ( android oc/vsync/tvheader with option to boot from sd : linux and xbmc-only)
                          I like this made to order... if you get the drift..
                          Can be used to sell.. the device.. or to sell a custom made fw.. or trade or just to see what users seek in there next finless rom..

Just a thought..

Comment

Android TV Player Support
                            -Allwinner devices (sub forum)

More and more android Allwinner tv-boxes are coming to the market
                            like.. mele a100g, m9, cs918s, q7, mk823, b4k, u4k, mk810, cs868, mt-05, mk908q, EATVQ006 IPTV

In 2014..the big.little allwinner a80
                            So, it might be time for a allwinner section?

just a thought..

Cheers

Comment

Agreed. I will do it tonight.

Bob
                              "Przebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
                              "Прости их, ибо не ведают, что творят"
                              "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
                              "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
                              "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
                              "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
                              "Perdónalos porque no saben lo que hacen"
                              "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
                              "Atyám, bocsásd meg nekik, mert nem tudják mit cselekszenek!"
                              "Odpusť jim, neboť nevědí, co činí"
                              "Πάτερ άφες αυτοίς, ού γάρ οίδασι τί ποιούσι"
                              "Ojcze, przebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
                              "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Originally posted by mitchell4you View Post
                                Android TV Player Support
                                -Allwinner devices (sub forum)

More and more android Allwinner tv-boxes are coming to the market
                                like.. mele a100g, m9, cs918s, q7, mk823, b4k, u4k, mk810, cs868, mt-05, mk908q, EATVQ006 IPTV

In 2014..the big.little allwinner a80
                                So, it might be time for a allwinner section?

just a thought..

Cheers

DONE!

Bob
                                "Przebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
                                "Прости их, ибо не ведают, что творят"
                                "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
                                "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
                                "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
                                "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
                                "Perdónalos porque no saben lo que hacen"
                                "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
                                "Atyám, bocsásd meg nekik, mert nem tudják mit cselekszenek!"
                                "Odpusť jim, neboť nevědí, co činí"
                                "Πάτερ άφες αυτοίς, ού γάρ οίδασι τί ποιούσι"
                                "Ojcze, przebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
                                "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Working...
                                X